剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
You gonna go?
去啊 为什么不呢
Yeah. Why not?
你应该去
You should.
你能把那个放好吗 - 好 好
Can you please put that away? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到胖鹈鹕酒吧
♪
我想让你
♪ I want you ♪
近一些
♪ Closer ♪
这就是我想要的时光
♪ These are the days that I prayed for ♪
这些天望你留下
♪ Ones that I wish that you'd stay for ♪
这就是我想要的时光
♪ These are the days that I prayed for ♪
这些天望你留下
♪ The ones that I wish that you'd stay for ♪
克利夫兰
我何时能再见到你 - 要不今晚
消息已发送
我只想让你
♪ I just want you ♪
近一些
♪ Closer ♪
我只想让你
♪ I just want you ♪
近一些
♪ Closer ♪
我想让你近一些
♪ I need, I need you closer ♪
我们能在暗夜中起舞吗
♪ Can we dance in the dark ♪
直到一切瓦解
♪ Till it all falls apart? ♪
我想让你
♪ I want you ♪
近一些
♪ Closer ♪
我想让你
♪ I want you ♪
近一些
♪ Closer ♪
我只想让你
♪ I just want you ♪
近一些
♪ Closer ♪
我们能在暗夜中起舞吗
♪ Can we dance in the dark ♪
直到一切瓦解
♪ Till it all falls apart? ♪
我想让你
♪ I want you ♪
近一些
♪ Closer ♪
柳溪有个酒吧我们可以去
There's a keg at willow Creek.
或者去玛丽萨的派对
Or Marissa's having a party.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
不 柳溪是个蚊子窝
No, Willow Creek's a mosquitoes' nest.
那就去派对
Marissa's, then.
有酒吧
It's a full bar.
我勤劳的男朋友
My hard-working man.
嘿 莎依拉 - 嘿 利亚姆和特雷弗
Hey, Shayla. - Hey, Liam, Trevor.
你去玛丽萨家吗 - 可能
You hitting Marissa's? - Uh, maybe.
这是斯蒂文
You guys, this is Steven.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你
I know you.
俱乐部的小吃店
Oh, snack bar at the club.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他还在会所里
And he's running this fancy
负责高级棋牌室的事
poker game in the clubhouse.
我爸经常去
My dad's in that game.
他说有个服务生是扑克专家
He was talking about some busboy being a poker expert.
那是你吗
Is that you?
显然是 - 兄弟
Apparently, yeah. - Dude.
我和我兄弟也经常组局
Me and my boys, we got a regular game.
也挺不错 可能没有你玩的好
It's totally chill, so, maybe not your level,
但如果你想加入
but anytime you want to jump in...
一言为定 好的 好
Word, word. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 - 好吧 我们走吧
Yeah. - All right. Let's go.
真的吗
Really?
你确定你不想回我船上吗
Are you sure you don't want to come back to my houseboat?
我很好 真的
I'm good. Really.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
All right.
之后见 瑞文
Catch you later, Raven.
真美味 - 是吧
Delicious. - Right?
嘿 克利夫兰 - 嘿
Hi, Cleveland. - Hi.
嘿 拿着
Hey. There you go. You got it?
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
好吧 - 好
All right. - Okay.
坐好了吗 - 好啦
You set? - Yep.
好好玩 - 爱你
Have fun. - Love you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
其实我觉得咱应该去游泳
Actually, I thought we could go for a swim.
你家有泳池吗
You have a pool?
比泳池好
Better.
跟我来
Follow me.
哇 太美了
Wow, this is beautiful.
这太
It's all so...
浪漫了
...romantic?
我喜欢这样的夜晚
Oh, I love nights like this.
温暖潮湿
It's warm and humid.
这个湖
And this lake.
像洗澡水一样温暖
It's as warm as bathwater.
我没带 呃
Oh, I... I didn't bring, uh...
来吧
Come in.
棒极了
It's wonderful.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
很长一天 对吧
Big day today, huh?
来吧 我扶你上去
Come on, let's get you upstairs.
继续走 今天不要摔啦
Go on. No falling today.
我才不会摔
Not gonna fall.
你想要单人夜泳 还是我也能加入
Is this one of your solo night swims, or can I join?
当然
Sure.
贝尔
Oh, Bells.
怎么了
What?
和卡姆分手你伤心吗
Are you sad you broke up with Cam?
不 我做了正确的抉择
No, it, um... it was the right thing.
怎么了
What is it?
没事
It's nothing.
其实有事
Everything.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
但有时我想要更多
There were times I wanted it to be more.
真的吗
Really? Uh...
那你为什么不说
Why didn't you say anything?
总是有康纳德
Well, there was always Conrad.
这个夏天又有卡姆
Then, this summer, it was Cam.
我一直在等着
And I guess I was just waiting.
等我吗
For me?
是的
Yeah.
你能考虑一下吗
Do you think you could ever...
可以
Yes. Yes.
苏珊娜告诉我 当我出生时
Susannah told me that when I was born, she knew
她知道我注定和她一个儿子在一起
I was destined for one of her boys.
我总希望是康纳德
I always hoped it would be Conrad.
但是
But here I am,
我现在却准备亲耶利米·费雪
about to kiss Jeremiah Fisher.
♪
我们还是朋友吗
♪ Are we still friends? ♪
我们还能成为朋友吗
♪ Can we be friends? ♪
我们还是朋友吗
♪ Are we still friends? ♪
我已经
♪ I've got to ♪
知道了
♪ Know ♪
看到了对方
♪ See each other ♪
挥挥手 打招呼
♪ Shake your hand, say hi ♪
很久以前
♪ Long ago, long ago ♪
很久以前
♪ Long ago ♪
我不能让你停下来
♪ I can't stop you ♪
我也会摇滚
♪ I can rock, too ♪
我已经回到故地
♪ I've been back there and I can, I got to ♪
但我得知道
♪ But I've got to know ♪
我们还是朋友吗
♪ Are we still friends? ♪
我们还是朋友吗
♪ Are we still friends? ♪
我们还是朋友吗
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表