剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
共同奔赴另一星系
♪ I know a galaxy and I can take you for a ride ♪
我有预感 我们一起
♪ I had a premonition that we fell into a rhythm ♪
陷入音乐永不停歇的律动
♪ Where the music don't stop for life ♪
天空中星星点点 我眼中星星点点
♪ Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes ♪
种种闪烁 正合我意
♪ Shining just the way I like ♪
打得好
Nice!
完美时分 你我相遇
♪ You met me at the perfect time ♪
你需要我 我需要你 宝贝
♪ You want me, I want you, baby ♪
我的甜心 我轻轻飘起
♪ My sugar boo, I'm levitating ♪
迢迢银河 我们逃跑
♪ The Milky Way, we're renegading ♪
耶 耶 耶 耶 耶
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
好球
Yeah!
月光 你是我的星光
♪ Moonlight, you're my starlight ♪
宝贝 咱们走起
Boom, baby! Let's go!
再接再厉 - 炸翻场
Come on. - Boom!
我轻轻飘起
♪ I'm levitating ♪
而你 整晚 来吧 与我跳舞
♪ You, all night, come on, dance with me ♪
我轻轻飘起
♪ I'm levitating ♪
今晚 你可以与我飞翔
♪ You can fly away with me tonight ♪
今晚 你可以与我飞翔
♪ You can fly away with me tonight ♪
一级棒 耶
Ace! Yeah.
今晚 你可以 与我飞翔
♪ You can fly away with me tonight ♪
最后一球 你可以的
That was it. You got it.
耶 - 耶
Yeah! - Yeah!
胜利者是伊萨贝尔·康克林
And the winners are Isabel Conklin...
还有康纳德·费雪
...and Conrad Fisher!
哎呀 天哪
Oh, my gosh.
你们可太棒了
You guys were incredible.
你们真是好团队
Oh, you make such a great team.
你邀请她了么? - 邀请我什么?
Did you ask her yet? - Ask me what?
当你的舞伴
To be your escort.
我让他邀请你 因为 你懂的
I told him he had to ask you since, you know,
你一直下定不了决心
it was taking you so long to decide.
祝贺
Congratulations!
真为你骄傲 - 我真为你高兴
I'm so proud. - I'm so happy for you.
你的脚踝怎么样了?
How's your ankle?
好多了 - 贝莉
It's better. - Belly.
嘿 贝莉 - 嘿 妮可
Hey. Belly. - Hey, Nicole.
你记得我朋友泰勒吧 - 记得 嗨
Uh, you remember my friend Taylor? - Yeah, hi.
我爸爸的船刚从安圭拉开回来
Um, so my dad's boat just came up from Anguilla.
晚上过来一起吃披萨
Um, so what do you guys think about
喝点粉红葡萄酒怎么样
a pizza and rosé in a few hours?
用点乐子结束这一天
Just something fun to end the day.
也欢迎你一起来 泰勒
And you're more than welcome to come, too, Taylor.
凯拉会去么
Will Kayla be there?
你指的是莎依拉
You mean Shayla.
不 她要跟利亚姆还有其他人在一起
And, no, she has plans with Liam and all those people.
嗯 我们会去的
Yeah, we'll be there.
好的
Okay.
这裙子看着太棒了
These look amazing.
你介意再帮我烫熨一次么
Would you mind steaming them just one more time?
哦 天哪 当然了
Oh, my gosh, of course.
我真不想当点破的人
I hate to be that person.
不要紧
Oh, don't worry about it.
贝克 - 怎么了
Beck. - What?
不能直接拿走 那衣服都皱了
They were totally wrinkled. There was no way.
行吧 随便你
Okay, whatever.
看来日光浴不错啊
Got a little sun-kissed, by the way.
有吗
Did I?
好了 女士们 给
Okay, ladies, here we go.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我一直想康纳德邀请我
It's the one thing I've wanted my whole life,
去参加一场真正的舞会
for Conrad to ask me to go somewhere,
这是我这辈子梦寐以求的事
and to... an actual ball.
结果却发现这是他妈妈的要求
And it was all because his mom asked.
早就跟你说了 耶莉万岁 贝纳德不行
Just proves my point why Jelly thrives and Bonrad blows.
贝纳德这情侣名太难听了 - 确实
"Bonrad" Is a terrible couple name. - Okay, precisely.
耶莉既可爱又好记
"Jelly" is, like, cute and catchy.
看 我建了个耶莉照片墙
Look, I made a Team Jelly finsta.
天哪 泰勒
Oh, my God, Taylor.
天哪 - 不错吧
Oh, my God. - I know.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我怎么能就这样
I mean, how am I supposed to fully jump into something
投入耶利米的怀抱
with Jeremiah if...
同时内心还在对他哥念念不忘
if a piece of my heart still beats for his brother.
我心中也有个位置留给你哥哥
A piece of my heart will, like, always beat a little bit
但这不意味着
for your brother, but that doesn't mean
如果我遇到一个更好的人
that I won't allow myself to fall for
我不能爱上他
someone even more incredible if he comes along.
泰勒 - 什么
Taylor. - What?
贝莉
Belly!
天哪 - 靠
Oh, my God. - Fuck me.
耶利 今晚的派对你必须要来
Jere, you have to come to the party tonight, man.
肯定会嗨爆的
It's gonna be sick.
莎依拉跟我说利亚姆订了一个盛酒的冰雕
Shayla told me Liam ordered an ice luge.
听起来不错
Sounds cool.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
没怎么 我只是今晚不太想出门
Nothing. I just don't really feel like going out tonight.
什么
What?
别啊 我需要你 兄弟
No. No, no, no. Dude, I need you, man.
没有你就不好玩了
It's not gonna be fun without you.
兄弟 莎依拉会去的
Dude, Shayla will be there, all right?
所有人都害怕死她了
And everyone's scared shitless of her.
赢了 谁让你刚才打游戏不专心
Yes, man! See what happens when you don't concentrate?
好吧 我有事要做
All right, I... I've got some stuff to do.
你玩得开心
Have fun.
等等 你去干嘛
Wait, what?
他怎么了
What's with him?
我不知道 他表现得很奇怪
I don't know, man. He's being weird.
但他今晚不来了
But, uh, he's not coming tonight,
所以就剩我们俩了
so it's just you and me.
说到这个 兄弟
Yeah, about that, bro.
我可能也不去了 - 不是吧
I might bail, too. - No.
别啊 兄弟 你整个夏天都没出来玩
No. Bro, you haven't hung out all summer.
不会... - 康纳德 拜托
Bro, it's not gonna be... - Conrad, come on, man.
你要是不来今晚的派对
I'm gonna be so mad at you if you don't
我会对你发火的 - 好吧
come to the party tonight. - Okay.
我去 - 什么 真的吗
Okay. - What, really?
真的 我去
Yes, okay.
总算同意了
Fucking finally.
你最近一直冷落我 兄弟
You know, you've really neglected me, man.
你看到了吗
You saw that?
真不错
Yeah. Nice.
如果你曾经在二十四小时内
Put a finger down if you've ever made out with
跟两个人亲热 弯一根手指
two people within 24 hours of each other.
如果你曾经用过毛绒玩具
Okay, put a finger down
弯一根手指
if you've ever used a stuffed animal to...
你们懂的
you know.
它叫哈利造型熊熊
His name was Harry Bear Styles.
你还给它取了名字
You had a name for yours?
什么
What?
如果你做过爱 弯一根手指
Okay, put a finger down if you've ever had sex.
上过三垒呢
If you've ever been to third?
上过二垒 弯一根手指
Put a finger down if you've ever gone to second.
如果你和耶利米·费雪亲热过 弯一根手指
Put a finger down if you've ever made out with Jeremiah Fisher.
不是吧
Shut the fuck up!
等等
Wait.
贝莉 我们想知道内情
Belly, we want all the tea.
抱歉 吉吉
Um, sorry, Gigi.
没关系
No, it's fine.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表