剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
《我变美的那夏天》 第一季第三集
蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake!
我的每个生日都是在
Every birthday I've ever had has been here,
这房♥子里过的
in this house.
生日快乐
♪ Cha, cha, cha, happy birthday ♪
每次都是一样的
It's always the same.
妈妈会给我做米奇煎饼
Mom makes me Mickey Mouse pancakes.
每个人会送我礼物
Everyone gives me presents.
亲爱的贝莉
♪ Dear Belly ♪
这一天 男生们做任何事
It's the one day the boys
都会带上我
have to include me in everything.
是我一年中最喜欢的日子
It's my favorite day of the year.
那是什么 - 无穷尽
What is that? - Infinity.
你知道是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
这很酷 我在数学课上学到的
It's really cool. I learned it in math class.
你知道 数字是怎样变大的吗
So, you know how numbers keep getting bigger and bigger?
一百 一千 一百万
A hundred, a thousand, a million.
要得到世界上最大的数字
To get to the biggest number in the world,
必须不停地数
you'd have to keep counting
因为总会有个更大的数字
because there's always a bigger number.
数字是无限的
It's boundless.
我不明白
I don't get it.
把它想象成一个赛道
Imagine it's a racetrack.
你看得出它没有起点或终点吧
You see how there's no starting or ending point?
你可以在这些曲线上一直前进
You could travel endlessly around those curves.
永远持续下去
Goes on forever.
就是无穷尽
That's infinity.
金黄酥脆
Golden brown and crisp.
才是它应有的样子
That's how it's supposed to look.
那边怎么样了
How's it going over there?
看看这些煎饼 - 做好了
Look at these pancakes. - It's ready.
各位早上好
Morning, everyone.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
花一般美丽的
There's the birthday girl,
小寿星来啦
looking like a vision in floral.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
在美国 十六岁意味着即将步入成年 可以开始开车 打工 约会
甜蜜的十六岁快乐 贝尔
Happy sweet 16, Bells.
贝莉宝贝总算要变老了
Now Belly Button's getting old finally.
生日快乐 - 谢谢你们
Happy birthday. - Thanks, everyone.
生日快乐 甜心 - 谢谢妈妈
Happy birthday, sweetheart. - Thanks, Mom.
你的米奇煎饼已经做好了
Your Mickey Mouse pancakes are ready.
实际上 我还不是很饿
Actually, I'm not really, uh, hungry.
那我们来拆礼物吧
Shall we open gifts?
你会喜欢我的礼物的
Oh, you're gonna love mine.
《肯明思诗集》
这是第一版
It's a first edition.
我在一个卖♥♥稀有书籍的商家那买♥♥到的
I got it from a rare book dealer.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
翻到有书签的那一页
Turn to the bookmarked page.
是你最喜欢的诗 - 是啊
It's your favorite poem. - Oh, yeah.
我记得苏珊娜教我们背过这首诗
I remember Susannah teaching us to recite this.
"无论失去了什么
"For whatever we lose
是彼或此
Like a you or a me
我们总能在海中
It's always ourselves we find
找回自我"
in the sea."
谢谢 我很喜欢
Thank you. I love it.
不客气
You're welcome.
快拆我的礼物 贝莉
Okay, open mine now, Belly.
太好看了 谢谢 苏珊娜
They're gorgeous. Thank you, Susannah.
我妈妈在我十六岁时
My mom gave me these pearls
给了我这根珍珠项链
for my sweet 16.
戴上感觉更艳丽夺目了 不是吗
Radiant, isn't she?
你戴着很好看 甜心
They look great on you, sweetheart.
下一个是我的礼物
Oh, I'm next.
给你 - 谢谢
Here. - Thank you.
这是帮助你通过驾驶考试的幸运符
It's a good-luck charm to help you pass your driving test.
完美
Perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
反应快点 贝莉 - 什么
Think fast, Belly. - What?
斯蒂文
Steven.
真不敢相信 斯蒂文
Wow, Steven, I can't believe you actually
你竟然真的为我花钱 - 放轻松
spent money on me. - Relax.
我怕自己的帽衫明年入学时被你顺走
I just didn't want you stealing mine next year when I get in.
没想到你还在考虑去普林斯顿大学
I didn't know you were still considering Princeton.
我要申请一些奖学金
You know, I think I'm gonna apply for some scholarships,
爸爸觉得我可以申请经济援助
and Dad thinks I can get some financial aid.
我不知道 先看看能不能被录取
I...I don't know. I'll see if I get in.
康纳德 该你给贝莉礼物了
Conrad, uh, do you want to give Belly your present?
抱歉 我忘了
Sorry, I forgot.
没关系
that's... that's cool.
我也没期待能收到礼物 所以
I wasn't really expecting anything anyway, so
我要走了 我答应克利夫兰
Oh, so I got to go. I promised Cleveland
今天给他展示一些绳结技法
that I'd show him some knots today, so
生日快乐 贝莉
Happy birthday, Belly.
要不我们在去车站接泰勒之前
Hey. Why don't we take my car and practice driving
先用我的车练习一下开车
before we have to pick up Taylor from the bus station.
♪
最后一次
♪ The last time ♪
好啊
Sure.
慢点稳一点 你开得很好
Okay, slow and steady. You're doing great.
继续笔直往前开
Just keep going straight, okay?
要见泰勒了 你很高兴吧
You excited to see Taylor?
是啊 很高兴
Yeah, uh, of course. So excited.
你确定
You sure?
她是我世上最好的朋友
Look, she's my best friend in the world,
但你也知道泰勒这人
but, um, I mean, you know how Taylor is.
她像飓风一样颠覆你的世界
She's like a hurricane.
是啊 飓风泰勒
Oh, yeah, yeah. Hurricane Taylor.
我总觉得
And I guess I always
我在她身边像个配角
feel like the supporting character around her,
但一般 我不太在意
which, normally, I don't mind.
但今天是你的生日
But it's your birthday,
你才是主角 贝莉 不是她
and you're the main character, Belly, not her.
谢了 耶利
Yeah. Thanks, Jere.
对自己
♪ To myself ♪
贝尔
Bells?
看来 驾驶课程还需要第二部分
We're gonna need a part two to this driving lesson, okay?
以及第三和第四部分
And part three and part four.
我爱你 你却让我失望
♪ I love you, but you let me down ♪
好了 你就想象成这样
All right, just picture it like this, okay?
这条不动的绳子是棵树 你要做的就是
This standing line is the tree, and all you have to do
给兔子窝绕一个圈
is make a loop for the rabbit hole, and the rabbit
兔子从洞里钻出来
comes out of the hole,
绕到树后 回到洞里
around the back of the tree, back down the hole.
你就打好了一个单套结
You got yourself a bowline knot.
这是我听过的
That is one of the most convoluted metaphors
最复杂的比喻之一
I have ever encountered.
我从小就开始打绳结
Yeah, I guess growing up around it,
所以从没觉得这个比喻听上去有多奇怪 但
I never really thought about how weird it might sound, but...
没事
No, no, no.
所以
So, um...
他们今天下午要和我录一个片段
They're doing this, um, segment with me for
给《早安马萨诸塞》节目使用
the Good Morning Massachusetts show this afternoon.
你可以早点来帮我准备吗
could you come early and help me prep?
我可不想
You know, I do not want
被帆船圈排除在外
to get canceled by the sailing community.
好啊 我很乐意
Yeah, no, yeah, I'd be, I'd be, I'd be happy to.
太好了 我希望
Great. I look forward to sounding like
我说话能像帆船专业人士
I know what I'm talking about.
这就是兔子和树而已
It's rabbits and trees, man.
我们接着来
All right, let's get back to it.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表