剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
and it benefits charity. It's, um, like a bat mitzvah.
这和犹太成人仪式可不一样
It is not like a bat mitzvah.
进入交际圈与宗教无关
There is nothing religious about a debutante ball.
进入交际圈就是胡扯
The whole deb scene is bullshit.
成年基♥督♥信徒才做这事
It's for sheep.
没错 - 不 不是的
Yeah. - No, it's not.
当女孩进入社交界时
It's when a girl has a coming out,
这是对女孩成熟的正式认证
it's a formal recognition she's reached maturity.
抱歉 成熟吗 - 是的
Oh, sorry. I'm sorry. Mature? - Yes.
贝莉
Belly
几个月前 你给只猫办了葬礼
A... a couple months ago you had a cat funeral.
你让我们都穿成黑色
You made us all wear black.
闭嘴 斯蒂文 我看见你在房♥间里哭泣了
Shut up, Steven. I saw you crying in your room.
等等 小糯米死了吗 抱歉 贝莉
Wait, Mochi died? Dang. I'm sorry, Bells.
贝莉
Belly.
难道你不想打扮得漂漂亮亮吗
Don't you want to get all dressed up?
贝莉对这种事不太感冒
It's just not Belly's kind of thing.
她是凶狠小野猫
She's our feral little alley cat.
野猫
Alley cat.
我会考虑一下的
I'll think about it.
她会考虑的
She'll think about it.
哦
♪ Oh ♪
女孩
♪ Girl ♪
就是你
♪ It's you ♪
我们同床共枕
♪ That I lie with ♪
当原♥子♥弹♥
♪ As the atom bomb ♪
撞击大地
♪ Locks in ♪
哦 女孩正是你 - 你
♪ Oh, girl It's you ♪ - ♪ You ♪
我看电视
♪ I watch TV... ♪
去夜泳吗 - 是的 夜泳
Night swim? - Yeah, night swim.
嘿 照片墙上有多少粉丝
Hey, how many followers
才能算粉丝多呢
is a lot of followers on Instagram?
账号♥认证了吗
Um, is it somebody who's verified or not verified?
认证是什么
What's verified?
天呐 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mom.
没错 泰勒的爸爸在看这家伙的书
Oh, yeah, Taylor's dad was reading this guy's book.
十五万粉丝算很多了
150,000 followers is a lot,
况且还是个作家 - 好的
especially for a writer. - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不是说过吸大♥麻♥
I thought you said smoking pot
会改变大脑处理信息的方式吗
changes the way your brain processes information.
你的手♥机♥也会
So does your cell phone.
你说大♥麻♥烟会侵害脑白质
You said marijuana messes with white matter.
你知道脑白质是什么吗
Do you even know what white matter is?
你说我们的大脑还在发育中...
You said o... our brains are still developing and that...
天呐 你是记得
God, do you memorize
我说过的每件事吗
every single thing that I've ever said?
别自以为是了
Get over yourself.
康纳德 你自己说的
I mean, Conrad, you're the one who said
吸那玩意很蠢
that... that smoking's dumb
真正的运动员不吃垃圾
and that real athletes don't put shit in their bodies.
我是说过很多东西
I said a lot of stuff,
可我现在不是运动员了 所以...
and I'm not an athlete anymore, so...
我还是觉得你不该吸
Well, I still think you should quit.
如果我不吸 你能给我什么呢
What'll you give me if I do?
什么都没有 你应该为了自己戒掉
Nothing. I think you should quit for yourself.
嘿 你为什么会考虑进入交际圈这事
Hey, why are you considering this debutante thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想着
I mean,
我也没别的事做
it's not like I have anything else going on.
可这不像你
But it's not you.
不要因为我妈妈没有女儿
Don't let my mom make you
就让她把你当作听话的洋娃娃养
her little doll just because she never had a daughter.
我不介意
I don't mind it.
我有时希望做她的女儿
I mean, sometimes I wish I was her daughter.
最好离劳尔远点 相信我
You're better off with Laurel. Trust me.
你为什么变了这么多
Why are you acting so different?
我没变
I'm not.
我了解你
I know you.
如果出了什么事...
I mean, something's going on. Just...
你可以告诉我
just tell me.
贝莉
Belly...
夏天第一场篝火会
First bonfire of the summer!
好了 得开我的车
All right, we're totally taking my car.
你不能开车
You're not driving.
来吧伙计 我们要走了 你们去吗
Come on, man, we're leaving. You ready?
我也可以来吗
Can I come, too?
不
Uh, no.
妈妈们正为你准备电影之夜的东西
The moms are getting everything set up for your movie night.
再见
See you.
我们走吧 慢性子
Let's go, slowpoke.
和老妈们玩得开心
Have fun with the moms!
布朗尼准备进烤箱啦
Brownies are going in.
去把影碟放上
Go put the DVD in.
咱们一定要看《一夜风流》吗
Uh, do we have to watch It Happened One Night?
不能做点不一样的事情吗
Can't we do something different?
但这是咱们第一晚的惯例
But we always watch It Happened One Night on the first night.
或者咱们可以看《费城故事》
Well, we could watch The Philadelphia Story instead.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 我只是 有点累了
Yeah, no, I... I'm just... I'm kind of tired,
所以我就不看电影了 想直接睡了
so I think I might skip the movie and go to bed.
没问题 宝贝 去睡吧
Okay, hon, yeah, sure.
咱们可以 改天再吃布朗尼
We can, uh... we can do the brownies another night.
你怎么会打给我
Why am I hearing from you?
你从来没在第一晚打给过我
You never call me on the first night.
你这是要去哪
Um, where are you going?
看演出
To a show.
怎么了
What's wrong?
今天晚上 我和康纳德在泳池聊天
Tonight, Conrad and I were talking by the pool,
就我们两个
just the two of us, and it...
感觉和之前不一样
felt different.
是好的变化吗 我说的没错吧
Good different? See, I told you.
我也不知道
I don't, I don't know.
说到一半时耶利米和斯蒂文来了
I mean, Jeremiah and Steven came down,
然后他们就一起去沙滩上参加什么活动了
and then they all just left and went to this thing on the beach.
你怎么没一起去
Oh, why didn't you go with them?
我才不稀罕什么沙滩篝火呢
Like I care about a beach bonfire.
而且他们也没有邀请我一起去
And it's not like they invited me either, so...
沙滩又不是他们的
They don't own the beach.
倒是有一个男生
Well, I... I did talk to this one guy, um,
邀请我一起去
who asked me to come.
对吧
See?
去吧姐妹 玩得开心
Come on, girl. Go have fun.
嗯 但是
Yeah, but...
我又不喜欢那个男生
I don't like that guy.
这不是重点 重点是康纳德也在
But that's not the point. Conrad will be there.
你要去篝火晚会 让他注意到你
Go to the bonfire, get in his eyeline,
让他看到你打扮起来有多漂亮
let him see you all dressed up and looking cute.
打开你的行李包看看
Look in your duffel bag.
我给你带了我的秘密武器
I've gifted you my secret weapon.
当然 不是送你的 只是借你穿穿
Not to keep, obvs, just to borrow.
看到了没
You see it?
打死我也不♥穿♥
No way in hell.
贝莉 穿着你的大T恤
Belly, nothing's ever going to happen
躲在房♥间里
if you're alone crying in your room
哭着等他们回家
in your big T-shirt
就什么都不会发生
waiting for the boys to come home.
但是
Yeah, but...
这裙子连内♥裤♥都盖不住吧
I mean, won't you be able to see my underwear underneath it?
穿丁字裤啊 - 不要
So, wear a thong. - No.
我不♥穿♥ 丁字裤太不卫生了 简直就像
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表