剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
In my room that...
在我的房♥间里...
wears this hood so I can't see its face.
穿着一件连帽衫 我看不到它的脸
It's coming for me,
它向我走过来
but I can't move.
但是我动不了
Like, I try to but I can't.
我想动 但是动不了
And it comes up to me
它径直朝我走过来
and leans in...
俯下身...
And it...
然后它...
puts its hand...
把它的手...
Right here.
放在这
Inside me.
放在我身体里
With kids, traumatic experiences
有些孩子会把心理创伤的经历
get turned into some kind of nightmare.
转化为噩梦
Because it helps them process
因为这样可以帮助他们
something terrible that's happened to them.
消化那些可怕的经历
Like a hooded figure comes into his room
比如一个戴帽子的东西来到他的房♥间
touches him when he can't move.
在他不能动的时候触摸他
So what does it mean?
那它代表什么
Psychological or physical...
精神上或是身体上的...
abuse.
虐待
Maybe both. And this is Danny Spalding.
也许两者都有 这是丹尼·斯波尔丁
The registered owner of the car
我们的受害者离开莫斯伍德的时候
our victims drove out of Mosswood.
开的那台车的登记车主
And he's got a record. Two counts of grand larceny,
他有前科 两桩重大盗窃罪
he's on the sex offender list.
也是名性侵犯
He's probably still in Mosswood.
他可能还在莫斯伍德
I think the point is we don't know
我认为重点是 我们不知道
who else is in there and what's going on inside.
还有谁在那里 以及那里发生的情况
If the press breaks this story
如果媒体曝光了这件事
you don't wanna be the person who didn't follow up on a lead.
你肯定不会希望自己是那个 没按线索追查的人
You think this is worth it?
你觉得值得吗
I think we need to go in, sir.
我觉得我们应该去一趟 长官
Tomorrow.
明天
Okay.
好的
I'll call Judge Cervini.
我给塞尔维尼法官打电♥话♥
What do you say to a fishing expedition tomorrow morning?
明天早上我们去钓鱼怎么样
Actually, tomorrow's not great,
明天可能不太适合
but I'll take a rain check, sure.
但改天可以
You know, maybe you should use some
也许你应该
of those vacation days you called in for
把你请的这些假期
for some actual vacation.
真的用来度假
Yeah. I probably should.
嗯 也许是吧
Uh, but...
但是
Let me know. I'm around.
想去随时叫我 我都可以
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Hello.
喂
So you've been speaking with my son.
你跟我儿子聊过了
You saw him twice without his lawyer present
你在他律师不在场的情况下 见了他两次
and without informing me.
并且没通知我
I was just trying to get to know him.
我就是想多了解他一点
Well, you're out of bounds
但是你越界了
and I'm filing a complaint with the judge.
我会向法官提交抗♥议♥书
Ms. Walker, from what I gather
沃克夫人 据我目前了解
he's had a pretty unconventional upbringing.
他的成长经历有点不太寻常
I don't see how being raised
我不觉得在一个亲近自然
close to nature and a loving community
和睦有爱的社区里长大
is unconventional.
有什么不寻常的
He's a lucky kid then.
那他是个幸运的小孩
I assume you'll try to come here
我猜你过几天应该就会
in a couple of days to evaluate us.
来这里看我们的情况 调查我们
That's always a possibility.
凡事都有可能
Whatever it is you think you'll find here...
无论你觉得 自己会有什么样发现...
I can tell you right now that you're wrong.
我可以现在就告诉你 你错了
I hope so.
希望是吧
Trust me, Detective,
相信我 探长
I know where the monster is.
我知道恶魔在哪里
They're probably gonna try to make things
他们可能会尽量让这里的一切
look as aboveboard as possible.
看起来正大光明
So we better keep our eyes open.
所以我们要仔细观察
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
I don't know.
我不知道
Makes sense to me.
我觉得很有道理
You sacrifice a thing that's holding you back.
你抛弃一个让你裹足不前的东西
Stop that. What?
打住 什么
You're staring. He is staring at me.
你在盯着他 是他在盯着我
So what?
所以呢
Marin, that's your mother's.
莫琳 那是你妈妈的
Well, yeah.
是的
Exactly. Good riddance.
正好 适合抛弃掉
Keller PD.
凯勒警♥察♥局
This way.
这边请
Ms. Walker.
沃克女士
These are all the current residents
莫斯伍德树园目前所有的居民
of Mosswood Grove. We're at your disposal.
都在这里了 接下来就交给你了
This is a court issued search warrant
这是法♥院♥出具的搜查令
giving us the right to
授予我们权利
search the living quarters of Julian Walker,
调查朱利安·沃克 亚当·洛里
Adam Lowry, and Bess McTeer.
以及贝丝· 麦克蒂尔的生活区
Is this everybody?
所有人都在这里吗
Yes.
是的
Thank you everyone, please go back to work.
谢谢大家 回去照常做事吧
I misunderstood. You don't just live here.
我之前想错了 你不仅住在这里
You're in charge.
你还是这里的头
We don't resort to hierarchies
我们这不像你们 有着等级制度
like you, Detective Lieutenant...
警督...
Detective Sergeant...
警长
Just police officer.
我就是个普通警♥察♥
Follow me.
跟我来
This whole thing must be hard on everybody.
这整件事对你们所有人来说 肯定都很难过
Of course, as you can imagine.
当然了 你也能想象得到
Right this way, please.
请这边走
This is Julian's room?
这是朱利安的房♥间吗
If you don't mind, could you both wait
如果你们不介意 我们搜查的时候
by the door during the search please?
你们就在门外等候吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Who's his roommate? I am.
谁跟他一起住 我
No one on the Grove has a private bedroom.
树园里的每个人都跟别人合住
Where are the other children?
其他孩子去哪里了
There are no other children.
没有其他小孩
We focus our energy into the work.
我们的精力都在工作上
This Julian's duffel bag for the trip?
这个是朱利安的旅行包吧
It is.
没错
Please be careful.
请小心点
Where's Julian's father?
朱利安的父亲呢
He's not in the picture.
他和我们没有来往
What about Danny Spalding with the car?
车主丹尼·斯波尔丁呢
Is he still a resident here?
还住这里吗
Yes, why do you ask?
是的 他怎么了
Well, he's an ex-convict.
他有前科
On the sex offender list.
犯过性侵罪
And he's living with a minor,
现在他和一个未成年人住在一起
so I think that's a reasonable thing to ask.
所以我觉得 我问下他的事很正常
Mosswood is a sanctuary community.
莫斯伍德是一间避难公社
We don't turn anyone away.
我们欢迎每一个人
Anyone who abides by our rules can stay
只要遵守我们的规矩 就可以留下来
no questions asked.
也不会有人心存疑虑
Mothers are usually concerned about that kind of thing.
做母亲的通常都会很在意这种情况
Are you concerned?
你在意吗
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表