剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Spiritualists talking to the dead.
唯心论者与亡灵对话
The Burned Over District, they called it.
他们称之为 "烧光地区"
There's something in the soil here.
这边土里有东西
Things won't stay quiet.
树欲静而风不止
Julian, lights out in five minutes.
朱利安 五分钟后熄灯
Why do you feel so bad?
你为什么这么难受
'Cause I hurt Vish. That's true.
因为我伤了文什 是的
But we talked about this, didn't we?
我们聊过这个 对吧
When you push those feelings away,
你越想远离那些感受的时候
they just get stronger.
他们就越发强烈
Shadow Julian is Julian. He's you.
朱利安的影子是朱利安 他就是你
And when he comes knocking, what are you supposed to do?
当他来敲门的时候 你应该怎么做
I let him in.
我让他进来
That's right.
这就对了
Mom, I got some!
妈妈 我抓到了一些
Mom?
妈妈
We found the victim's car.
我们发现了被害者的车
At an orchard on Route 6.
在六号♥公路的果园里
We found the mother's wallet, but no ID.
我们找到了那位母亲的钱包 但是没有身份证
Who these days has no ID?
这年头谁没有身份证
Yeah, that's strange.
对 这很奇怪
We're towing the car in. Meet me at the station?
我们在搜查车的内部 来车站见我吗
Yeah, sounds good.
好的
I gotta go.
我得走了
Your daughter's hot on the trail.
你女儿在车站等我
Can I get that to go? I'll go get it packed up.
我能带走吗 我去打包
What's the damage here?
一共多少钱
Harry, it's on the house. Oh, no, no.
哈里 餐厅会负担的 不行不行
I gotta paid for it. I'm not taking your money.
我得付钱 我才不要你的钱
Well, I'm not taking your food for free.
我不能免费吃你的东西
Now you're being an idiot.
你又开始犯傻了
Just, here.
放这里了
Harry, what is this? I thought we were friends.
哈里你这是干什么 我当我们是朋友
Yeah, we are.
我们是啊
Now take your goddamn money.
拿着你的钱
All right.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
One shirt, blue. Looks like a woman's.
一件上衣 蓝色的 看起看来像是女士的
Okay, wallet. Pair of women's underwear.
钱包 一套女士内衣
Beige.
米色
So we got the plates.
那么我们有车牌
The car pulled into the parking lot, the luggage...
这辆车开进停车场 行李...
See these front tires?
看到前方轮胎了吗
They're turning to the right.
它们是朝向右方的
Yeah. If they were going to Niagara Falls
对 如果他们是往尼亚加拉大瀑布走的
they couldn't have been
他们不可能是
coming from Pennsylvania.
从宾夕法尼亚州来的
They were driving down toward I-90.
他们正开车顺I-90公路走
From this county.
从这个县来
They were coming from the north.
他们是从北边来的
What exactly are we looking for, here?
我们在这到底是在找什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Something.
什么东西
Anything.
任何东西
All right, you guys want some lunch?
好了 你们有谁想吃午餐
Hey, Brick, are these all the bags that were in the car?
布里克 这些包是在车里所有的包了吗
Yeah.
对
You're sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 确定
Just the canvas and the duffel.
就那些帆布包和行李袋
Then where are all Julian's things?
那么朱利安的东西去哪了
Do you see a kid's toothbrush anywhere?
你在这看到小孩的牙刷了吗
No.
没有
Kid's underwear? No.
小孩的内衣呢 也没有
T-shirt, socks?
T恤衫 袜子呢
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
What kind of parents go on a trip
什么样的父母出去旅行
and don't pack a bagfor their kid?
都不给他们的孩子装个包
What were they planning on doing with him?
他们在计划对他做什么
Excuse me, I'm here about the incident
打扰一下 我是因为在罗克福德·洛奇
at the Rockford Lodge Motel.
发生的那件事来的
How may I help you?
你有什么事
The boy who was taken into custody,
那个小男孩已经被收留了
I need to know where he's being held.
我想知道他现在在哪里
And this is regarding what, ma'am?
凭什么呢 女士
I'm his mother.
凭我是他妈
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表