剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
When the sun rises.
太阳出来的时候
Well, there's no sleeping in for this guy, huh?
你从来都不睡懒觉[里面]的是吧
No, I sleep mostly inside.
不 我几乎都睡在里面
Sometimes I sleep outside on warm nights.
有时候夜晚暖和的话 我就睡外面
Aren't you gonna ask me about my mother?
你不打算问问我妈妈的事吗
Isn't that why you're here?
你不就是为这个来的吗
All right.
好吧
Does she cook for you?
她给你做饭吗
Make you breakfast?
做早餐吗
Sometimes.
有时候会
And you get along with her?
你和她相处得好吗
Look, I'm just trying to...
听我说 我只是想...
See if you can tell me anything that might help your situation.
看看你能不能告诉我一些 可以帮助到你的信息
That's all.
仅此而已
Outsiders are all the same.
局外人都一样
Am I an outsider?
我是局外人吗
Everyone is...
每个人都是...
out here.
在局外
What's an outsider?
什么是局外人
An outsider...
局外人就是...
Promises you things before they even know you.
他们还不了解你 就向你许诺
Is that something your mother told you?
这是你妈妈告诉你的吗
My mother can read minds.
我妈妈有读心术
She told me all about you.
她把你的一切都告诉我了
Did she tell you to change your story?
是她让你更改口供的吗
I don't want to talk anymore.
我不想再聊下去了
Vera Walker, born in east Texas,
薇拉·沃克 一九七六年出生在东德克萨斯
1976, moved to Dallas in the '90s.
九十年代移居到达拉斯
Spent two years working for a company called Interlogica.
在一家叫英特洛基卡的公♥司♥工作了两年
What is that? Is that a tech thing?
那是什么 科技公♥司♥吗
I don't know.
不知道
Then she shows up in Ashland, Oregon
然后她去了俄勒冈州的阿什兰
working for a non-profit.
为一家非营利机构工作
Then nothing for the past 15 years.
最近的十五年都没有任何记录了
No criminal record? Nothing.
没有犯罪记录吗 没有
Not even a credit card.
连信♥用♥卡♥都没有
Good work.
不错啊
She's a ghost.
她跟透明人一样
With consideration of custody
针对本案中
for the minor in question, Julian Walker,
未成年人朱利安·沃克的监护权一事
who's present in the court?
谁来做陈述
Vera Walker, his mother.
薇拉·沃克 他的母亲
Will counsel please put their appearance on the record.
请律师表明身份 以便记录在案
Matias Lorcas, attorney for the child.
马蒂亚斯·洛尔迦 小孩的律师
Thank you.
谢谢
And you have the birth certificate?
你有出生证明吗
Thank you.
谢谢
And proof of residence? Where is that?
居住证明呢 在哪里
I'm sorry?
什么
I wasn't told to bring proof of residence.
没人告诉我要带居住证明
I need to know where the child lives,
我需要知道孩子住在哪里
where he goes to school.
在哪里上学
We live at 90 Osborn Road. He was born there.
我们住在奥斯本路九十号♥ 他在那里出生的
He's lived there his entire life.
他一直都住在那里
Where is the child registered for school?
孩子在哪里登记上学的
He's home schooled.
他在家里接受教育
Well, then you must be registered
那你在纽约州一定
as a home school in New York State.
注册了家庭学校吧
So where's that documentation?
证明文件在哪里
I don't see why you need that when you have
出生证明都给你了 我不懂你为什么
his birth certificate. No one told me I had to bring...
还需要其它的 没人告诉我一定要带...
Because that's what's required, Ms. Walker.
因为这就是要求 沃克女士
Once you have the appropriate documents in order
等你有了合法的证明文件
we'll review the case.
我们再审查该案
Next docket, 4565.
下个诉讼 4565号♥
My son is being held in a group home.
我儿子现在正待在寄养的家里
With people he doesn't know. He is terrified
他谁也不认识 他很害怕
and he wants to come home...
他想回家...
Ms. Walker. ...and I am his mother.
沃克女士 ... 我是他的妈妈
I know where you're from,
我知道你来自哪里
and I know what your son is accused of.
也知道你儿子所受的指控
And frankly, I have more confidence
坦白说 比起你
in foster care right now than I have in you.
我觉得寄养家庭更好
Come back when you're prepared.
等你准备好了再回来
Next docket, 4565.
下个诉讼 4565号♥
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
No, that's not what I said.
不 我没这样说过
Listen. Hold on.
听我说 稍等
This guy from the paper, he knows we're pressing charges
报社的人 他知道我们要
on Julian Walker and he wants confirmation.
起诉朱利安·沃克 他想证实一下
He's asking about whether the kid's from Mosswood.
他还问我这孩子是不是来自莫斯伍德
Shit.
该死
Tell him no comment.
告诉他 无可奉告
No comment.
无可奉告
It's all I got for you. No comment.
我只能告诉你这些 其它无可奉告
Ow. Shit. Mother... Oh, my gosh.
该死... 天呐
What the hell are they doing?
他们到底在干什么
We are so sorry. We know we're trespassing.
很抱歉 我们不该擅自闯进来的
We're really sorry. It was a mistake. We'll leave.
真的很抱歉 是个误会 我们现在就走
Come sit with us.
过来和我们一起坐吧
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
You know, I realize that
我意识到
there's no reason why you should trust me.
你没有理由要相信我
So I thought maybe
所以我想
instead of me asking you questions, right...
或许应该由你来问我问题...
you could ask me.
而不是我问你
Whatever you want.
随便你问什么都行
Then why do you have a beard?
那你为什么要留胡子
I think I have a weak chin.
我觉得我下巴有点苍白
And with the beard it feels more imposing...
有胡子的话 会看起来威严一些...
So I can get people to respect me more.
我就可以让别人更尊重我
Where are you from?
你家乡在哪里
From here. Keller.
就是这里 凯勒
I grew up here.
我在这里长大的
But now I live about four hours east
但现在我住在 往东大概四小时车程的地方
of here in Dorchester.
叫多尔切斯特
So why are you here?
那你怎么又回来了
Because...
因为...
It matters to me what happens to you.
发生在你身上的事对我很重要
Why?
为什么
When I was just a couple years younger than you...
在我比你还小几岁的时候
my mother was unable to take care of me anymore.
我妈妈就没有能力再照顾我了
Why?
为什么
She...
她...
There was an accident.
发生了一个意外
Did she die?
她死了吗
No.
没有
But I, I had to go
但是我 我必须离开
and live somewhere else.
住到其它地方去
And it was
那个地方
a place a lot like this place.
和这里很像
It was a foster home.
也是一个寄养家庭
Did you have nightmares?
你做过噩梦吗
I did.
我做过
What about you?
你呢
You have those?
你做过吗
Yeah.
是的
What are yours like?
你的噩梦都是什么样的
There's this thing.
有一个东西
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表