剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Danny's completely
丹尼通过工作
transformed himself through the work.
已经彻底改变了自己
Society would cast him aside.
社会抛弃他 放弃他
We prefer to help him.
但我们选择帮助他
People deserve a second chance.
每个人都该有改过自新的机会
Will we get to see that area?
我们去那边看看吧
What is it by the way? It's our garden.
这是什么地方 我们的菜园
You support yourselves with that?
你们自己种菜吃吗
We grow most of what we need.
大部分都是自己种的
My mom, she's, I don't know.
我妈妈有点 怎么说呢
She had me when she was way too young
她怀上我的时候还非常年轻
and she's just annoyed,
我的存在让她很生气
like, my entire existence is a giant cock block to her.
好像我是她人生巨大的阻碍
There's someone I want you to meet.
我想带你见个人
You wanna come?
你来吗
Yeah. Sure.
嗯 我去
Marin, I think we should go.
莫琳 我们该走了
Just give me a minute.
等我一下下
Marin.
莫琳
This is where Bess and Adam slept.
贝丝和亚当住这里
These are their things.
这就是他们的东西
We'll burn anything you don't want.
不需要的东西我们会直接烧掉
I like your necklace.
你的项链挺漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, Bess was wearing a necklace
在大厅挂着的照片里
almost exactly like that in
贝丝也戴着一条
the photographs up at the main house.
几乎跟这条一模一样的项链
You aren't stealing from the dead are you?
你该不是从死人身上偷东西吧
No.
我没有
She gave it to me.
是她送我的
When would that have been?
什么时候送你的
Before she left.
她走之前
It's a special gift.
很特别的礼物嘛
Why would she do that if she were
如果她只是离开几天而已
only gonna go for a couple of days?
干嘛要把项链送给你
Detective.
警探
They weren't coming back, were they?
他们没打算回来 对吧
Jes.
捷丝
We need to talk.
我有话跟你说
I think we're done here.
这里我们看完了
Vera.
薇拉
So we just finished...
我们刚做完...
So? The guy.
怎么了 有个人
Back at the dorms with the ponytail.
刚才在宿舍出现的那个马尾辫男
I saw him at the motel when we went
我们去找经理问话的时候
to speak to the manager.
我见过他
So Vera had to know something
薇拉那天来警局之前
before she came into the station that day.
肯定已经知道一些情况了
Bess McTeer, right,
贝丝· 麦克蒂尔
gave away a necklace just before they took off
在他们走之前 把项链送人了
and that plus no luggage for Julian...
再加上朱利安没有行李的事
I don't think they were planning on coming back.
我觉得他们是打算不回来了
They were escaping. Yeah.
他们是准备逃跑 对
Thank you.
谢谢你
This whole trip to Niagara Falls story is a hoax.
去尼亚加拉瀑布旅行的事情 其实是个骗局
Did you find what you were looking for?
找到你要找的东西了吗
Well, it's never what you expect, I guess.
世事经常不尽如人意
Just keep walking.
你先走吧
I'm curious about Bess and Adam.
我想知道贝丝和亚当的事
How long had they lived here?
他们住在这里多久了
Adam only a few months.
亚当刚住没几个月
Bess has been here since her early 20s.
贝丝从二十多岁开始就一直住在这
The work completely transformed her.
这里的工作彻底改变了她
I saw it myself.
我亲眼看到的
So when you talk about the work,
你口中所指的工作
what does that mean exactly?
具体是什么意思
It's easier to experience than it is to explain.
听我解释你不如自己体会一下
We all have a shadow.
每个人都有自己的阴影
All the good and bad inside that we try to hide.
那里面藏着我们难以示人的善恶悲喜
We shine a light on that shadow.
我们用光芒照耀这片阴影
You encounter parts of yourself
你就会发现
you never knew were there.
自己不为自身所知的一面
Not for the faint of heart, but it's rewarding.
不适合内心脆弱之人 但它是值得的
Powerful.
让你充满力量
It teaches you how to trust yourself.
教会你怎么真正相信自己
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表