剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Will you stop asking me that question?
你可以不要再问我这个问题了吗
I... yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay, you're okay.
我... 我很好 我很好 你也很好
We're all okay. All right. Sorry.
我们都很好 抱歉
No... I told you that I was fine.
不... 我说过了 我没事
Okay, well, the reason I keep asking if you're fine
好吧 我之所以一直问你
is 'cause you don't seem fine.
是因为你看起来不像很好的样子
And I'm just trying to be a good friend.
我只是想作为朋友关心你一下
You know, it's not like you'd tell me, right?
毕竟你也不会坦白告诉我
I mean, the last 15 years have pretty much proven that.
过去的十五年已经证明了这一点
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Look.
听我说
Don't worry about it. It's all right.
别担心 我没事的
No.
不是的
I...
我...
I'm not.
我其实不好
Pull yourself together.
振作一点
You're pathetic, you know that? Yeah, I do.
你很让人同情 知道吗 我知道
Wanna get out of here? Come on.
想换个地方待吗 走吧
Yeah. I'll make you some eggs.
我给你做点鸡蛋吃
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I thought I'd stop by.
我想过来看看
If that's okay with you.
如果你没意见的话
You could just read the report tomorrow from your office.
反正你明天在办公室也会看到报告
I'd rather be here.
我想在这里
And what day comes after Wednesday?
礼拜三后面是哪天
Thursday. And after that?
礼拜四 那再后面呢
Friday.
礼拜五
Do you know where you are?
你知道自己在哪里吗
Edgewater Juvenile Detention Center.
艾德沃特少年拘留中心
And do you know why you're here?
你知道自己为什么在这里吗
Because of what happened to Adam and Bess.
因为发生在亚当和贝丝身上的事
What happened to Adam and Bess?
亚当和贝丝身上发生了什么事
You already know.
你已经知道了
Could you tell me anyway?
但是你可以告诉我吗
They passed through death,
他们经历了死亡
and now they're starting over again.
他们开始了新的生活
Is that what happens when you die?
你觉得这是人死之后会发生的事吗
You start over?
重获新生
In different forms.
以不同的形式
We're all mixed together.
我们都混杂在一起
Pieces of us.
我们变成了碎片
Who taught you that?
这是谁教你的
I didn't do anything. Stop. Bullshit.
我什么都没做 住嘴 鬼话
You know exactly what you've been doing.
你清楚知道自己在干什么
Whatever. Don't "Whatever" Me.
随你便吧 不要对我说这个词
Hi, Mrs. Calhoun. Hey.
你好 卡尔霍恩女士 你好
Let's go. Yeah, all right.
我们走 好的
What happened?
发生了什么
She called me a slut
她叫我荡♥妇♥
for supposedly flirting with her boyfriend,
因为她觉得我在和她男朋友调情
and then said she should've never had me.
她说就不应该生下我
Marin.
莫琳
Welcome to my day.
欢迎来到我的日常
Let's forget about the party. I'm gonna take you home.
别想派对的事了 我带你回家
But you already borrowed the truck and everything.
但你把卡车什么的都借好了
I don't care.
我不在乎
All right?
好吗
You're coming home with me.
你跟我回家
I've been reading about your work on the Cora Tannetti case.
我在看你破获柯拉·塔耐基一案的记录
People tend to make more of that than they should.
大家把这件事情夸大报导了
My impression is that you went beyond the call for her.
我注意到 你为她做了很多职责范围之外的事
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那么做
That's just...
那只是...
I could tell she had a story.
我能感觉到她的案情不简单
Who were you closer to?
你和谁关系更好
Adam or Bess?
亚当还是贝丝
Bess.
贝丝
How do you feel about what happened to her?
对于发生在她身上的事 你怎么想
What did you think when you saw her on the floor?
当看见她躺倒地上时 你在想什么
It wasn't supposed to hurt.
她不应该有痛楚的
You didn't wanna hurt her?
你不想伤她的 对不对
No.
不想
Julian.
朱利安
Was she in pain?
她当时很痛苦吗
Yes.
是的
So why did you give her the tea?
所以你为什么端茶给她
I can't exactly just barge into some mechanic's place
我又不能立刻闯进一个机修工的家里
and pull him off the couch right now, can I?
然后把他从沙发上拽下来修车
I just... What?
我只是... 什么
Want this to be over. I hate lying to him.
想结束这一切 我不想骗他了
Okay. What do you wanna do?
好 那你想怎么样
Tell him he's never going home again?
告诉他 他再也不能回家了吗
Because she lied.
因为她说谎了
About what?
什么谎
This is just a little delay.
我们只是比原计划晚了一点
You're not supposed to lie.
人不应该说谎
And what happens when you do?
那你说谎的时候会怎么样呢
You sp... you split in two.
你... 你变成了两个人
Have you lied about anything to me?
你对我说谎了吗
Julian.
朱利安
Ma'am, no, you are not... I need to get in there.
女士 不行 你不... 我要进去
You are not allowed inside.
你不能进去
Detective, what's going on?
警探 什么情况
Something set Julian off. You need me?
朱利安被刺♥激♥到了 找我有事吗
Yeah. She's his mother.
是的 这是他妈妈
It doesn't matter. We need to talk to him.
那也不行 我们需要跟他聊聊
Julian?
朱利安
Julian?
朱利安
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事的
Detective, she's not the mother.
警探 她不是他母亲
It's all right.
没事了
My friend Marin, the one who went to Mosswood.
我朋友莫琳 去了莫斯伍德的那个
I took your advice and I followed up with her mom.
我听了你的建议 去找了她母亲
She gave me a box of her things.
她给了我一盒她女儿的东西
She'd read this, over and over when we were young.
她读过这本书 我们年轻的时候她读过很多次
She underlined the things she loved.
她会把喜欢的字用笔圈出来
Look what I found. "Julian."
看我发现的 "朱利安"
Ever since the beginning, every time I look at Julian,
打从一开始 每次我看见朱利安
I get this feeling, like he's familiar.
我就有这种感觉 他让我很眼熟
His eyes, his expressions sometimes.
他的眼睛 有时还有他的表情
It's because he's hers.
其实都因为他是她的儿子
Vera Walker had a birth certificate
薇拉·沃克有他的出生证明
and she submitted it at court. I know.
并且当庭递交了 我知道
I looked it up at town hall.
我在市政厅查过
Julian was born May of '05, nine months exactly
朱利安出生于五月五日 就在莫琳
after Marin went into Mosswood. The timeline is perfect.
去莫斯伍德的九个月后 时间点刚刚好
So either she was pregnant before she went in there,
所以她要么是去之前就怀孕了
or she got pregnant soon after.
要么就是去之后很快就怀孕了
Yeah, some kind of initiation ritual or something.
没错 有点像是某种宗教仪式的开端
Marin's missing.
莫琳失踪了
She hasn't been seen outside of Mosswood for over ten years.
十多年来 没人在莫斯伍德外见过她
She could be dead.
她可能已经死了
You're saying maybe something happened to her at Mosswood,
你是说她可能在莫斯伍德出了事
and Vera took Julian.
然后薇拉带走了朱利安
Yeah, something happened.
没错 肯定发生了什么
It's intriguing, I'll give you that.
你的想法很有意思
I can feel it.
我能感觉得到
So you were a little more than classmates?
所以你们不止是同班同学的关系
We were friends. But what?
我们是朋友 但是
You're only following up on her now after all these years?
这么多年过去了 你现在才开始寻找她失踪的线索
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表