剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Well, he's wrong.
他错了
He tells me the truth.
他会跟我说实话
He's wrong,
他错了
because I'll never stop.
因为我永远都不会放弃
Ma'am, you need to step away, please.
女士 请您后退一点
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I wonder if she drove herself down there.
不知道她是不是自己开到湖里去的
Stop doing this to yourself.
别这样了
Or if they killed her first
还是他们先杀害了她
and then put the...
再放到...
Here, just eat. You'll feel better.
给 吃吧 你会感觉好点的
Dad, I don't need a sandwich.
爸 我不需要三明治
Just eat it.
吃吧你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Look.
听我说
I know it's awful,
我知道这很痛苦
but at least you can finally forget about her
但至少你终于可以忘记她
and get back to your life.
重新开始自己的生活了
I don't want to forget about her.
我不想忘记她
I don't believe in forgetting people, Dad.
我不相信忘记别人这一套 爸
You know, when's the last time we had a real conversation
我们上一次 正儿八经聊妈妈的事
about Mom?
是什么时候了
Or anything important, quite frankly?
或者老实说 聊其它重要的事情
Let's remember where we are, all right?
我们要记住现在的处境 好吗
Oh, that's right. Keep smiling.
对 强颜欢笑
Make sure the customers are fucking happy.
好让这些客人觉得高兴
You want to go back to the way things were?
你想回到以前的样子吗
Guess what, Dad? I hated the way things were.
知道吗 爸 我讨厌从前的样子
Heather, stop it. You're embarrassing me.
希瑟 别说了 你让我很难堪
Mom made things tolerable
妈妈在的时候
for me in this town, barely,
我还可以勉强忍♥受这里
and all you think about is yourself!
而你就只想着你自己
Okay, now, that's bullshit.
简直是胡说八道
You're the most important thing to me.
你是我最重要的人
You don't act like it.
我没这么觉得
I don't know why I stay here!
我都不知道为什么要在这里
He's up in his room.
他在楼上的房♥间里
If you could get him to come downstairs and eat,
如果你能让他下来吃点东西的话
that would help.
就太好了
I'll see what I can do.
我上去看看吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I wanted to ask you something.
我想问你点事
Yeah, I heard.
嗯 我听说了
You nervous about the trial?
你很紧张庭审吗
'Cause I can lay it out for you.
我可以跟你一起过一次
I thought that they would start over when they died.
我以为他们死了之后 会重新开始新生活
But that's not true, is it?
但是这不是真的 对吗
Nobody really knows for sure
没有谁可以真正知道
what happens when you die.
人死后会怎么样
If they say they do, they're lying.
如果有人说他知道 那是在撒谎
I'm the one that should be dead.
该死的人应该是我
Don't say that.
别这么说
My mother says that I'm not guilty.
我妈妈说我没有罪
But I know that I am.
但我知道我有
I did it.
是我做的
I did it.
是我做的
It's more complicated than that.
事情不是这么简单的
When do you stop being guilty?
要什么时候才能不再内疚
When is it over?
什么时候才能结束
I'm not sure.
我不知道
You know how I-I told you that, uh...
我之前告诉过你...
I also went to foster care after an accident?
因为一场事故 我也去了寄养家庭
Because your mother couldn't take care of you?
因为你妈妈无法再照顾你了
She was sick.
她生病了
Mom?
妈妈
Sometimes she was quiet.
有时候她很安静
Sometimes she was the opposite.
有时候她又很狂躁
It would come out of nowhere.
无缘无故就会发作
I wanted it to stop.
我想要这一切都结束
You started the fire.
你放了火
That hooded thing that you keep seeing,
你一直看到的 那个戴着兜帽的东西
you told me it's real.
你跟我说是真的
But have you ever thought that maybe
但你有没有想过 这其实
it's the guilt?
是你的内疚情绪
I'd stare it down next time you see it.
下次你再看到它就瞪回去 直到它消失
Because it'll ruin you if you let it.
因为如果你放任它 它会毁了你
Will you do that?
你能做到吗
You... you aren't real.
你... 你不是真的
You're not real.
你不是真的
You aren't real.
你不是真的
You're not...
你不是...
Guys.
大家
Guys, really,
大家 拜托
It's 4:30 in the morning.
现在是凌晨四点半
Oh, shit.
糟了
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表