剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
Why is he crying?
他为什么要哭
Because they're going to find us.
因为他们就要找到我们了
So I put my hand over his face just to quiet him,
所以我用手盖着他的脸 想让他安静下来
and he stops breathing.
但他没有呼吸了
So what was that? A dream?
这是什么 梦吗
A fantasy.
一个幻想
Bess was unable to have children.
贝丝无法生育
It became a defining issue for her.
这成了她最大的困扰
I didn't want to see it at the time,
那时我不想直视这个问题
but it's clear to me now that she developed
但现在 我很清楚
an unhealthy attachment to Julian.
她对朱利安产生了扭曲的依恋
So she took him. That's what you're saying?
所以她才带走了他 你是这个意思吗
Julian knew he was being abducted.
朱利安知道自己被诱拐了
He acted in self-defense.
他是在自卫
Why do you have that recording?
为什么你会有这份录音
It's a session. The work.
这是课程 工作
You record all the sessions? Only with permission.
所有课程你都会录下 当事人许可我才录
Did you do that stuff to Julian?
你也这么对朱利安了吗
With Julian.
是陪朱利安
I don't know if we can take any of this seriously as evidence.
我不确定 能不能把这作为某种确凿的证据
We have to have a lot better understanding
我们必须要更好地理解
of what these sessions are all about.
这些课程所围绕的内容
I told you, it's therapy.
我说过了 这是治疗课
Can I observe a session?
我能旁观一次吗
That's not possible. It's confidential.
不行 这是保密的
Can you do it with me?
那你能给我上一次课吗
Now?
现在
Yeah.
对
As requested, all the lakes in a 25 mile radius
按你说的 这是莫斯伍德树园方圆二十五英里内
of Mosswood Grove.
所有的湖泊
All 42 of them. Thank you.
一共四十二处 谢谢
You get this from Carmen Bell?
你从卡门·贝尔那儿打听到的吗
Yeah?
是
What are we looking for, exactly?
我们究竟要找什么
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
What's wrong?
怎么了
What am I doing?
我到底在干什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm just...
我只是...
Here.
在这儿
Running around like a loser. What, no.
像个废柴一样到游荡 才不是
You're not a loser.
你才不是废柴
You're going to college next year, you have a plan.
明年你就要去上大学了 你有人生规划
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办
I'm living at my dad's and commuting to Syracuse.
我还是住我爸这里 每天往返锡拉丘兹
I'm going to see you all the time.
我随时都可以来看你
Nothing's going to change.
一切都不会改变
We said we weren't going to do that anymore.
我们说过不再这样的
Sorry.
对不起
Forget it.
忘了吧
Well, it's a little hard to forget it
事情本来就存在的时候
when it's there all the time.
有点难忘记啊
What are you talking about? You're doing it again.
你在说什么 你又来了
What? You're lying to yourself!
什么 你在自欺欺人
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Marin!
莫琳
200 years ago, a Pentecostal tent revival
两百年前 五旬节的帐篷复兴
was build right here with the rock in the middle.
就是在这里开始的 当时这块石头就在中间
And before that, the Seneca believed
在此之前 塞内加人相信
that a man and a woman were locked inside
有一对男女被关在这里面
as a punishment for breaking their vows.
作为违背誓言的惩罚
So now what does it mean to you?
那它对你有什么意义
All I know is that I feel better when I'm close to it.
我只知道 靠它越近 我感觉越好
It's like something from a dream.
就像做梦一样
Julian told me about some of his dreams.
朱利安跟我说了他做的一些梦
I know. About some kind of monster
我知道 有一个怪物
that visits him at night. The old hag.
晚上会出现在他梦里 老巫婆
That a fairy tale? It's an archetype.
是童话故事吗 那是原型
They exist in some form in cultures all over the world.
它们以某种形式存在于世界文化中
Usually, she appears as an old woman in a cloak.
通常 她以穿着斗篷的老妇人形象出现
She sneaks into your room at night,
到了晚上 她偷偷溜进你的房♥间
and sits on your chest.
坐在你的胸膛上
Have you ever been visited by her?
你梦到过她吗
No.
没有
Are you sure?
你确定
You were going to show me the work.
你不是要给我展示课程的吗
This way.
这边
What the hell happened? I'm sorry.
什么情况啊 对不起
It's okay. I'm glad you called.
没事 很欣慰你能通知我
Where's Marin? She's gone.
莫琳人呢 她走了
Where'd she go? I don't know.
她去哪儿了 我不知道
All right, let's go find her.
好吧 我们去找她
Come on, here we go.
走吧 我们走
Marin?
莫琳
Marin.
莫琳
Stop, damn it.
站住 该死
Marin, God damn it.
莫琳 该死
It's 2 o'clock in the goddamn morning.
现在是半夜两点
You know I can't leave you out here.
你知道我不会把你一个人丢在外面的
What is going on?
怎么回事
How's life in the weeds?
侍弄花草的生活怎么样
Oh, it just never ends. It's Sisyphean.
永远有干不完的活 就像西绪弗斯一样
What brings you out on a school day?
工作日你怎么来了
It's not public yet, but um...
这件事还没公开 但...
It's possible that Marin might actually be the mother of the kid we arrested.
莫琳可能是 被我们逮捕的孩子的妈妈
Marin, really?
莫琳 真的吗
Do you remember the night that she ran off
你记得她跑去加入莫斯伍德的
and joined Mosswood?
那个晚上吗
And we were driving around trying to find her?
我们开车四处找她
You mean the night you drank enough rum
你是说你喝的朗姆酒
to flood a small fishing village?
都够把一个小渔村淹掉的那晚
Yeah, I remember.
我记得
Do you remember what she said to you that night?
你记得那晚她跟你说了什么吗
Oh, honey, I...
亲爱的 我...
I can't remember last week, are you kidding?
我连上周的事都记不清了 你这是在逗我吧
Come inside... let's get some iced tea.
进屋来 喝点凉茶吧
Marin, Jesus.
莫琳 天呐
I can't be her friend anymore.
我不能再做她的朋友了
Don't say that. I'm serious.
别这么说 我是认真的
She's the one who changed, not me.
是她变了 不是我
What is that?
那是什么
What, did you guys get drunk and get tattoos?
你们喝醉了 去纹身了吗
Um, this is something they draw at Mosswood.
这是他们在莫斯伍德画的东西
It's a labyrinth.
是个迷宫
It doesn't look like a labyrinth.
看起来不像迷宫啊
Because you have to use your imagination.
因为你要发挥想象力才行
Hold on.
等等
That's it.
就是这个
Right?
是吗
You get it?
你懂了吗
I don't know what it means.
我不知道这是什么意思
Did she say anything else? Nope.
她还说别的了吗 没有
You guys were both so trashed.
你们两个都喝得烂醉
It wasn't long after Mom died.
那会儿妈妈刚过世不久
A couple of years.
有两三年吧
I think I was still messed up over that.
我觉得我到现在也不知所措
You too, probably?
也许你也是
It was a long time ago.
那都是很久以前的事了
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Weeds calling me. Bye.
野草在呼唤我了 拜
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表