剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
When can I see my son?
我什么时候能见到我儿子
We can take you to the foster home right after this.
之后我们会带你去寄养家庭见他
What happened to Adam and Bess?
亚当和贝丝怎么了
It looks like they were poisoned.
他们应该是被毒害了
We thought Adam and Bess were Julian's parents.
我们还以为亚当和贝丝是朱利安的父母
No, they live on my property.
不 他们住在我家
They were taking him to Niagara Falls for the weekend.
他们要带他去尼亚加拉瀑布过周末
So when she was talking about where she lived...
她提到她住址的时候...
it threw you off a little bit. What was that about?
你有点走神 什么情况啊
It's called Mosswood Grove.
它叫莫斯伍德树园
A classmate of Heather's,
希瑟的一个同班同学
she got mixed up with them.
和他们产生了交集
We never heard from her again.
从那之后她就杳无音信了
Sophie was saying those people are actually really serious.
索菲说过这些人是认真的
Whatever they're doing down there
不管他们在那里干什么
I bet it's way more interesting than anything we do.
我敢说肯定比我们做的任何事都有意思
So let's go.
那我们走吧
So when you talk about the work,
你口中所指的工作
What does that mean exactly?
具体是什么意思
It's easier to experience than it is to explain.
听我解释你不如自己体会一下
We all have a shadow.
每个人都有自己的阴影
All the good and bad inside that we try to hide.
那里面藏着我们难以示人的善恶悲喜
We shine a light on that shadow.
我们用光芒照耀这片阴影
The guy back at the dorms with the ponytail.
刚才在宿舍出现的那个马尾辫男
I saw him at the motel when we went to speak to the manager.
我们去找经理问话的时候我见过他
This whole trip to Niagara Falls story is a hoax.
去尼亚加拉瀑布旅行的事情 其实是个骗局
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Well, this is a treat. A fellow insomniac.
这也是一种招待 一起失眠了
It's not quite morning, is it?
还没到早上吧
Uh, fresh pot here.
刚煮了一壶茶
Excellent. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Is the bed okay? You comfortable?
床怎么样 睡得舒服吗
Oh, it's fine. All good.
挺好 都挺好的
So, you're wrapping things up with the case, huh?
你已经在整理总结这个案子了吗
No, not quite.
还没有
Uh, we're getting there, though.
不过快了
You pressed charges, though. Yep.
但你们提出控告了 是的
Heather seems like she's got a good handle on things now,
希瑟最近好像变得会处事了
thanks to you.
多亏了你
You know, I just wanna say,
我想告诉你一下
you shouldn't feel like you have to stay.
你不必强迫自己留在这里
I don't.
我没有
Don't get me wrong, I love having you here,
别误会我 你在这里我很高兴
but, uh, I realize that it's, uh,
但是 我知道
not exactly fun for you to be here.
你在这里未必快乐
It's fine. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
It's overdue.
早都过去了
Still, I just don't want you to feel obligated.
还是那句话 我不希望你觉得自己有义务
We'll be fine.
我们不会有事的
I'd like to stay a bit longer, if that's okay.
如果可以的话 我想再多待一阵
Well, all right.
好的
One condition, though.
不过 有一个条件
You gotta go with me to this Rotary Club social this week.
这周你要和我一起去扶轮社 做点社交活动
Give us a chance to welcome you back home.
给我们一个机会 欢迎你回家
Okay.
好
In just a moment, but first, this breaking news.
下则新闻前插播一则重大新闻
We're live at the Rockford Lodge,
我们现在在罗克福德·洛奇旅馆的现场
where according to sources, a 13-year-old boy
有消息称 一名十三岁的男孩
poisoned the couple posing
在前往尼亚加拉大瀑布的途中
as his parents en route to Niagara Falls.
毒杀了冒充其父母的两名男女
Now all three were supposedly members of Mosswood Grove...
该三人均为莫斯伍德树园的成员...
I keep thinking about that rock in the barn.
我一直在想现场的那些石头
What do you think that's about?
你觉得那是干什么的
No idea.
不知道
Looked like Stonehenge or something.
看起来像石阵之类的什么东西
It's an altar maybe,
或许是个祭坛
or a symbol of something.
也可能是一个象征
Symbol of what? Yeah.
什么的象征呢 嗯
Did you report any of this to Lidell?
你向利德尔报告这些事了吗
He's gonna want me to claim this as a win.
他会让我对外宣称这是一场胜仗
We already have everything we need.
我们已经掌握了所有线索
I d... no, no. That Adam Lowry, Bess McTeer,
我... 不 亚当·洛里 贝丝·麦克蒂尔
they were escaping from something,
他们在逃避什么东西
and Vera Walker tried to cover it up.
而薇拉·沃克想要掩盖这件事情
Julian, they took him for some reason, so...
朱利安 因为某些原因 他们带走了他 所以...
And he murdered them and confessed to it.
他谋杀了他们 承认了罪名
It's also that simple.
就是这么简单
You know it isn't.
你清楚并不是这样
When a boy that young kills,
那么小的孩子动手杀人
it's really never just his fault.
绝不仅仅是他一个人的过错
Whatever is going on in Mosswood,
无论莫斯伍德发生了什么
Julian's in the thick of it, so it's not the time
朱利安都被卷入其中 现在绝不能
to stop asking questions.
停止寻查真♥相♥
I know.
我明白
Like with that classmate of yours,
你的那个同学
the one that joined Mosswood after you graduated.
就是你毕业后加入了莫斯伍德的那个人
What happened there?
当时发生了什么事
Well, there's nothing there. It's a lost cause.
什么线索都没有 徒劳无功
Did you look into it?
你调查了吗
It's a lost cause.
没用的
Okay.
好吧
It's Vera Walker.
薇拉·沃克打来的
Really?
是吗
Hello?
喂
What the hell are you people doing to my son?
你们这帮人究竟对我儿子做了什么
What are you talking about? He's 13. He is a child.
你在说什么 他才十三岁 他还是个孩子
Now you wanna try him as an adult?
你们就想把他当大人一样对待吗
His case is in family court. Not anymore it isn't.
他的案件由家事法庭裁决 现在不是了
What did you tell the DA? Nothing.
你跟地区检察官说了什么 什么都没说
After you searched our home, what did you tell them?
你搜查完我们的家之后 跟他们说了什么
I didn't tell 'em anything.
我什么也没告诉他们
Uh... Nothing.
... 什么都没说
Hello?
喂
What was that about?
怎么回事
Julian's case is in criminal court.
朱利安的案子交由刑事法庭了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你说的一切将成为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
You don't say anything to anyone.
别对任何人说任何事
No touching, please.
不准触摸 谢谢合作
Put your hands out front.
把手放在前面
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
If you can't afford one,
如果你请不起
one will be appointed to you by the court.
法♥院♥将指定一位律师给你
Why are those necessary? It's the law.
有必要这样吗 法律规定
Where am I going?
我要去哪里
Don't look at them. Just keep your head down.
别看他们 把头低下
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Ma'am, you really gotta give us some space, please.
女士 请你别跟这么紧 谢谢
Julian.
朱利安
Please, step back. You can meet us at the station.
请退后 你可以来警局找我们
I'll be following right behind you.
我就跟在你车子后面
Watch your head. I'll be right behind you.
小心头 我就在你后面
It'll be okay. I'll be behind you, okay?
没事的 我就在你后面 好吗
Just breathe. Mom.
深呼吸 妈妈
I'm right behind you.
我就在你后面
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I had nothing to do with this.
不是我♥干♥的
I need a second here. Mom.
给我一点时间 妈妈
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表