剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
or we don't stand a chance.
不然我们就没有机会了
You know he was taken from Mosswood.
你知道他是被人从莫斯伍德带走了
He was scared, that's why he did what he did.
他很害怕 所以才会做出这样的事
All of your evidence points to that.
你手上的证据都能表明这一点
Having you present that in court
你出庭作证的话
would make all the difference.
情形会大不一样
Where were Adam Lawry and Bess McTeer taking him?
亚当·洛里和贝丝·麦克蒂尔把他要带去哪儿
I don't know. You don't know.
我不知道 你不知道
Just give me one good reason
你给我一个合理的理由
why I should believe anything that you say.
我凭什么要相信你说的所有话
I raised Julian.
是我养大的朱利安
I've done everything to protect him.
我拼尽全力保护他
I'm his mother.
我是他的妈妈
And something as trivial as biology
生物学这种无关紧要的东西
doesn't make that any less true.
是无法改变这个事实的
She's right. Your partner.
她是对的 你的搭档
Marin is Julian's mother.
莫琳是朱利安的母亲
Where is she? What happened to her?
她在哪儿 她怎么了
She left a couple of years after Julian was born.
朱利安出生几年后她就走了
He doesn't even know her.
他都不认识她
She was always troubled. She was distant.
她一直麻烦不断 对人疏远
Where did she go?
她去哪儿了
We don't know.
我们不知道
It still hasn't come. How late is it now?
例假还是没来 晚了多久了
Don't worry, it's going to be okay.
别担心 会没事的
It's his. It's definitely his.
是他的 绝对是他的
We have someone for this.
我们有人能帮你
I can't do that.
我不能那样做
There are no children here.
这里不能有孩子
The Beacon is very clear about this.
希望灯说的很清楚
None of us are advanced enough in the work to have children,
我们没人有能力 一边学习课程一边养孩子
and I think he's right.
我觉得他是对的
My mom wished I was never here.
我妈希望没有把我生下来
I can't do that to a baby.
我不能这样对我的孩子
Marin, our children inherit our shadows.
莫琳 我们的孩子会继承我们的阴暗面
Do you want to put every buried feeling and thought
你想把已经埋葬掉的感受和想法
on a defenseless child who doesn't have a choice?
都传递给一个没有选择能力的孩子吗
There are no children here. He doesn't want it.
这里不能有孩子 他不希望有
Then I can't stay here.
那我就不能待在这里了
We don't know yet how it affects the case,
我们还不知道 这对案子会有什么影响
but we can't ignore it.
但我们不能视而不见
And Vera Walker admitted this to you?
薇拉·沃克承认了吗
Yeah.
是的
Which means she committed fraud
也就是说她伪造了
with the forged birth certificate.
出生证明 犯了诈骗罪
Well, let's order up the DNA test
那我们就强制她做亲子鉴定
and settle this maternity business.
解决这个血缘问题
I already did.
我已经做了
And what about, uh, Marin Calhoun?
那莫琳·卡尔霍恩呢
Where is she now?
她现在在哪儿
I was waiting to bring this up with you,
我一直想跟你说这件事
but we have reason to believe her body was dumped in a lake
但我们有理由相信 她的尸体被丢弃在了
near Mosswood.
莫斯伍德附近的河里
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
And where... where did you get that lead?
哪里 你从哪里得到的这个线索
From a former Mosswood member.
一名前莫斯伍德成员
So we have another potential homicide here?
所以我们又多了一桩潜在谋杀案吗
We're not sure.
我们不确定
Vera Walker says that Marin just decided to leave
薇拉·沃克说莫琳在朱利安出生后
after Julian was born.
决定离开
But there's been no record of her outside of Mosswood.
但是没有她在莫斯伍德之外的记录
She doesn't exist. Well...
她不存在 好吧...
And Ms. Walker has lied to us every step of the way.
沃克女士每次都向我们撒谎
Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?
你为什么不早告诉我
Marin was a friend of mine.
莫琳是我的朋友
I just...
我...
I wanted to be sure before I said anything.
我想确定后再告诉你
All right.
好吧
Let me look into it.
我来查查
Who's our friend? He is our new conductor.
这位朋友是谁 他是我们的新指引人
Go ahead. Yeah.
来吧
So I know you've noticed how our work is...
我知道你注意到 我们的课程...
changing, deepening.
在改变 变得更深刻
Yes.
嗯
There's a violence in it. In us.
我们的心中有暴♥力♥存在
And we have to accept that.
我们要接受这一点
But we can't destroy each other, either.
但我们也不能毁掉彼此
The Greeks understood this. The need for a catharsis.
希腊人明白这点 宣泄的必要性
For a scapegoat.
找一个替罪羊
You should name him.
你给他起个名字吧
Why?
为什么
Well, we'll raise him, all of us, together.
我们所有人要一起饲养他
Make him one of us.
让他成为我们的一员
And the more we love him, the more he'll embody
我们越爱他 他就继承了越多
all our human frailties, so when we offer him up...
人类的脆弱之处 所以当我们祭献他的时候
Release.
就是释放
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I think so.
应该吧
My Vera.
我的薇拉啊
You're always treading so carefully.
你总是这么小心翼翼
Go ahead, name him.
来 给他起名吧
That is Glen Fisher's grandfather, Howard Fisher.
这是格伦·费舍尔的爷爷 霍华德·费舍尔
I got into the land deeds, and the Fisher family
我查了地契 费舍尔家族
has owned that Mosswood land since the '30s.
从三十年代♥开♥始就拥有莫斯伍德了
They had it leased for a while to a retreat center,
他们租给了度假村一段时间
and then, in 1997, it was sold to Lionel Jeffries.
然后 1997年 卖♥♥给了莱昂内尔·杰夫瑞斯
That family has been entwined
这个家族在莫斯伍德形成初期
with Mosswood since its inception.
就跟它有瓜葛了
And what does it prove?
这能证明什么
There are people out here, in Keller and beyond Keller,
在凯勒和凯勒之外 都有人
who are tied to Mosswood.
和莫斯伍德有关系
I think that Adam Lowry, Bess McTeer
我觉得亚当·洛里 贝丝·麦克蒂尔
might have gotten involved with those people.
可能和这些人扯上了关系
Where's Vera in all of this?
那薇拉在里面又扮演了什么角色
I don't know. Right.
我不知道 好吧
Instead of going at her like we should,
我们本来应该按例调查她
you're breaking and entering into Glen's home.
你却私自闯进了格伦的家里
Do you realize the shit we could get into if this got out?
你知道这事如果传出去 我们会有多大♥麻♥烦吗
I don't think we're going to solve this one
我觉得光靠搜查郡的湖泊
by searching the county's lakes.
是解决不了这个案子的
I could say the same thing about your dates at Mosswood.
对于你在莫斯伍德的约会 我同样也想说这句话
Whoa, that's not meant to be inhaled.
你怎么狼吞虎咽的
Sorry, I don't really have much time for lunch today.
抱歉 我今天真没什么时间吃午饭
Well, then I'll wrap it for you,
那我帮你打包
but sit down for a second.
不过你先坐一下
I want to talk to you face-to-face.
我想和你当面聊聊
Why?
怎么了
Lidell called me.
利德尔给我打了电♥话♥
Please don't be upset. He's worried about you.
请别生气 他很担心你
What did he say?
他说了什么
You want to open up a case on Marin?
你想给莫琳立案 是吗
Yeah, and I have good reason to.
是的 我有非常合理的理由
Well, he's wondering if you may not be
他希望你可以
too close to the case, personally.
不要太多纠缠于这个案子
What did you tell him?
你怎么告诉他的
Nothing. I told him...
没说什么 我跟他说...
I told him you cared about Marin.
我告诉他你很关心莫琳
I told him you were fine.
我告诉他你很好
So now he has a problem with me, and he calls my dad.
他对我有意见 就给我爸打电♥话♥
He called me as a friend. Don't get bent out of shape.
他是以朋友身份打的电♥话♥ 别曲解他的意思
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表