剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
You think this is helping my son?
你们认为这是在帮助我儿子吗
Keeping him here another night?
让他再在这待上一晚
If you want to speak to him again
如果你们还想问他话
you do so through me. Do you understand?
就要经过我的允许 明白吗
That's not really your call, Miss Walker...
这件事由不得你决定 沃克女士...
That's all right.
没关系
It's fine.
没事
Thank you very much, Miss Walker.
非常感谢你 沃克女士
And if you have any questions.
随时欢迎你联♥系♥我
Let's give 'em some time.
给他们一点时间吧
What was that about?
什么情况啊
Well, you and I know
你我都清楚
that we don't need her permission to talk to him
我们想要跟他说话 不需要征得她的同意
until she proves her guardianship at court,
除非她能在法庭上证明自己的监护权
but she doesn't need to know that yet.
但她暂时不必知道这一点
Gives us a window of opportunity.
可以让我们有机可乘
Remember who you are, all right?
记住真实的自己 好吗
Remember.
记住
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我会带你出去的
Shh, I love you.
我爱你
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天再来看你
What are the charges you're filing?
你们准备提出什么指控
Murder in the second degree. On what grounds?
二级谋杀罪 有什么证据
As we mentioned, we have a confession.
已经说过了 我们有他的供词
A confession you extracted without a parent present,
家长不在场的情况下 你们拿到的这份供词
which I know for a fact is not admissible in court.
据我所知 法♥院♥是不会认可的
This entire case is bullshit.
整个案子就是在胡扯
Your son killed two people.
你儿子杀害了两个人
Why do you think Julian would do something like this?
你觉得朱利安为什么会这么做
"He's crazy," Is that what you're thinking?
"他疯了" 你是这样想的吗
Or he's been abused.
或者他受到了虐待
Or I pumped him full of Adderall
要不就是我给他灌了安♥非♥他♥命♥
and fed him junk food and video games.
喂他吃垃圾食品 给他玩电子游戏
Or maybe he's just evil, is that it?
又或者他就是天生邪恶 对吗
My son is so far beyond anything you can understand.
像我儿子这样的人是超出你的认知的
You have no idea.
你对他一无所知
Are you kidding... Mosswood?
没开玩笑吧... 莫斯伍德
As far we know that's where he grew up.
据我们了解 他是在那里长大的
Jesus.
天啊
Well, it makes sense. I mean...
这倒说得通了
those weirdos would turn out a kid like that.
跟着那帮怪人 难怪这孩子会这样
We're hoping to get a search warrant
我们想要一张搜查令
and take a look at his living situation.
看看他的生活环境
Why is that necessary?
有那个必要吗
Chief, young criminals in most cases,
长官 大部分青少年犯罪案件
the crime starts with the parents
都要从他们的父母开始着手调查
and the mother is not cooperating.
但他母亲并不配合
And then this place,
而在这个地方
the whole question about this commune...
围绕这个公社的所有问题...
Has he been charged?
已经起诉他了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Well, why don't we start with that?
我们还是先起诉他吧
We have what we need, right?
我们手上的证据已经够了 对吧
Yeah, we do.
是的
I still think that we should go in there.
我还是觉得应该去那里看看
Detective, I understand your desire,
探长 我理解你的要求
but that place is a hornet's nest.
但那地方就是个马蜂窝
Last time we went in there it blew up in my face for nothing.
上次我们去那里就碰了一鼻子灰
And why was that?
为什么
They want to be left alone,
他们不想被外人打扰
and frankly so do we.
而且说实话 我们也是
That's... I'm not going down that road.
那... 我不会去申请搜查令的
Um... Okay.
嗯... 好吧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Every few years it's something else.
每几年就会发生一些状况
A classmate of Heather's,
希瑟的一个同班同学
she got mixed up with them.
和他们产生了交集
She joined up or converted,
她加入了他们 或者说是皈依了
whatever you call it.
反正就是这之类的意思
And we never heard from her again.
从那之后她就杳无音信了
Really?
真的吗
And then there was Kyle Cummings.
接着有个叫凯尔·卡明斯的人
Kyle Cummings, a great high school quarterback
凯尔·卡明斯 凯勒当地高中里
out here at Keller.
非常出色的四分卫
And he was seeing a girl in there
他之前在那里跟一个女生约会
and he wound up in there one night.
然后在那逗留了一晚
And the next day he hanged himself.
结果第二天 他就上吊自杀了
Everybody was devastated. Nobody saw it coming.
所有人都很震惊 没人料到这件事
He just wasn't the type.
他不像是会自杀的人
Good family, no drugs, and a great quarterback.
他家庭幸福 不沾毒品 是个优秀的四分卫
I had scouts in here every weekend
每周都有星探过来这里
to see that kid play ball. Dad, that's not really the point.
看他打橄榄球 爸 这不是重点
People were convinced that Mosswood members
大家都很肯定 是莫斯伍德的人
had done something to him.
对他做了什么事
Some local guys beat them up and then they retaliated.
一些当地人毒打了他们一顿 所以他们要报复
So it's true? That kid's from Mosswood?
是真的吗 莫斯伍德那个孩子的事
Jeannie, we can't really talk about
珍妮 我们不能讨论
cases while they're being investigated.
正在调查中的案子
I wondered when they'd miss me.
我还在想他们什么时候会找我呢
This is home base checking in.
我跟警局报到一下
I'll be a second.
很快就回来
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
I'm fine.
我没事
I don't like this Mosswood stuff.
我不喜欢这件莫斯伍德的事情
I don't want it opening old wounds.
我不想它揭开一些旧伤疤
I'm fine, Dad.
我没事的 爸
Don't worry.
不用担心
Why can't I break up with Caleb?
为什么我没办法和凯莱布分手
I mean, I want to, but I can't.
我想这样做的 但做不到
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe 'cause you can't stand being alone.
或许是因为你忍♥受不了孤独
He just sits around conjuring me up in his mind all day long.
他整天无所事事 一直惦记着我
How am I supposed to break up with that?
让我怎么能和他分手呢
Look.
看
Welcome to Mosswood Hippieville.
欢迎来到莫斯伍德 嬉皮士村
What do you think they do down there?
你觉得他们在那里做些什么
Have lots of sex.
成天做♥爱♥
Organic sex.
纯天然性♥爱♥
Organic big bush patchouli sex.
最原始的感官刺♥激♥
Sophie was saying those people
索菲说过这些人
are actually really serious.
是认真的
Like they do this deep trance stuff.
他们做的事情有点像深度催眠
And they like hypnotize you so you don't
他们会催眠你 然后你就
even know who you are anymore.
不知道自己是谁了
And then you're all like,
你的表现就像是
"Yes, master. How may I service you, master."
"遵命 主人 我要怎么为您效劳 主人"
Oh, God. That's so gross.
天呐 恶心死了
Whatever they're doing down there
不管他们在那里干什么
I bet it's way more interesting than anything we do.
我敢说肯定比我们做的任何事都有意思
So let's go. What do you mean?
那我们走吧 什么意思
Let's sneak on.
咱们溜过去
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah, I'm dead serious.
当然 我非常认真
Oh, my God. I love you.
天呐 我爱死你了
I wanted to hear about life on the commune.
我想听听公社的生活
An average day.
普通的一天怎么过
What's that like?
是怎么样的呢
There's really no such thing.
没什么特别的
Well, what time do you wake up?
你什么时候醒
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表