剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
And what about this Marin Calhoun...
那莫琳·卡尔霍恩呢
where is she now?
她现在在哪
We have reason to believe her body
我们有理由相信她的尸体
was dumped in a lake near Mosswood.
被丢弃在了 莫斯伍德附近的河里
Where did you get that lead?
你从哪里得到的这个线索
From a former Mosswood member.
一名前莫斯伍德成员
They called it the purple lake.
他们称之为紫湖
I went to the police. I gave a deposition.
我去找过警♥察♥ 也提供了证词
That's strange... you are the second person in two days
太怪了 你是两天内第二个
looking for this tape.
来找这卷带子的人
He took it.
他拿走了
They put Julian in solitary last night.
他们昨晚把朱利安关到禁闭室去了
I tried to visit him, but he doesn't want to see me.
我去看过他 但他不想见我
He refuses. This stuff with Glen Fisher.
他拒绝了 格伦·费舍尔的这件事
I went to Mosswood once or twice... that was it.
我就去过莫斯伍德一两次而已... 仅此而已
Seems like our time for
看起来让你留在这里
keeping you up here with us is over.
协助我们的时间似乎要结束了
You should name him. Why?
你给他起个名字吧 为什么
We'll raise him... all of us together.
我们要饲养他... 所有人一起
When we offer him up, release.
当我们祭献他的时候 就是释放
I raised Julian. I'm his mother,
我养大了朱利安 我是他的母亲
and something as trivial as biology
生物学这种无关紧要的东西
doesn't make that any less true.
是无法改变这个事实的
There is something before we start.
我们开始前 我有件事情想说
It's about Marin.
和莫琳有关
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
We'll raise him.
我们来抚养他
The child will bind us.
这个孩子会让我们团结一致
Has she picked a name?
她取名字了吗
So there's this new dating app thing on your phone.
手♥机♥上出了个新的约会软件
Helen was telling me about it.
海伦跟我说的
You should try it out.
你装上试试吧
It's new on the market, and, uh...
应用商店新上的...
it's called Rumble?
叫嗡鸣
Uh... or something.
还是什么的
The girls choose.
女生喜欢用
Although, I guess, in your case...
虽然你这种情况...
Well, how would that work?
该怎么做呢
This is not helping.
说这些没意义
All right. Look, I...
好吧
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
You need a little pick-me-up,
你需要找回一下自我
get back to the Heather I know.
变回以前那个我熟悉的希瑟
And who is that exactly?
以前的我什么样
Beer's running low.
啤酒经常不够喝
You normally stock up. Laundry's piling up.
你通常会囤很多 要洗的衣服堆积如山
Ow. Thanks.
谢谢你啊
Oh, come on, I'm trying to make you laugh.
拜托 我就是想逗你笑一下
Remember when you used to do that?
记得你以前经常笑吗
Sometimes things aren't funny.
有时候真的没什么好笑的
I got to get back to the station.
我先回警局了
Don't go mad.
别生气
I'm fine.
我很好
Hi, sweetie.
亲爱的
Thank you for letting me visit you.
谢谢你让我来看你
I hated not being able to see you.
不能见你让我很不舒服
Did you get hurt?
你受伤了吗
Who hurt you?
是谁伤了你
I don't know.
不知道
Julian, who did this to you?
朱利安 谁把你变成这样的
Did they make you take something?
他们让你吃了什么药吗
What did they give you?
他们给你什么了
What did you people do to my son?
你们这些人对我儿子做了什么
He can barely speak. Ma'am, please sit down.
他话都要说不清了 女士 请你坐下
Don't call me "Ma'am." He's been medicated.
别叫我女士 他被人下了药
You can't do that without my permission.
没有我的允许你们不能这样做
If he's a harm to himself or others,
如果他对自身或他人构成威胁
the doctors can give him something to make him a little...
医生们可以给他一点药让他...
The doctor? What doctor?
医生 什么医生
I want to speak to this doctor right now.
我要求立刻见这个医生
Ma'am, please sit down.
女士 请你坐下
I will not sit down.
我不会坐下的
And do not call me "Ma'am."
还有 别叫我女士
Excuse me. Can I, uh, talk to you for a minute?
打扰一下 我能跟你聊两句吗
That guy you were just with, you know him very well?
刚刚和你在一起的那个男人 你和他很熟吗
Who's asking?
你是谁
I'm curious...
我很好奇...
'cause I saw you here with him two days ago
因为两天前我见到你和他在一起
and the night before that.
还有那之前一天的晚上
Okay.
好吧
So?
所以呢
I hear he can get a little rough.
我听说他的脾气有点暴躁
You know anything about that?
你对此有所了解吗
I don't talk to cops. Maybe you should.
我不跟警♥察♥废话 也许你该说两句
Because I can bring you in right now... you know that.
因为我现在就可以逮捕你... 你知道的
For what? Glen Fisher doesn't even like to have sex.
凭什么 格伦·费舍尔甚至都不喜欢做♥爱♥
You got nothing.
你没证据
Your foot there.
你的脚
He do that to you?
是他弄成这样的吗
I don't need saving.
我不需要你救我
Why can't she have visitors? I'm not at liberty to say.
她为什么不能见访客 我不能告诉你
That's the order, coming off an incident yesterday.
昨天的事情发生之后 上面下的命令
Yeah? What happened?
发生什么事了
I'm sorry, but that's, uh, confidential.
抱歉 这是要保密的
Excuse me for one second.
我失陪一下
I know you.
我认得你
Yeah?
是吗
You're the gent who visited that floozy.
你是之前来看那个荡♥妇♥的先生
She got tranq'd.
她被打了镇定剂
Yeah, sorry to hear about that.
那太遗憾了
Any idea what provoked it?
你知道是由什么引起的吗
Eh, she got a call at the start of afternoon rec,
她下午的时候接到了一通电♥话♥
stayed on longer than ten minutes.
打了有超过十分钟
Well, if you break the rules, you lose TV rights, no gum.
如果你违反规定 就不能看电视 也没有口香糖
She stayed on the phone, and they gave her meds?
她一直在打电♥话♥ 所以他们就给她打了镇定剂吗
Nah, she got off and went ballistic.
不 她挂了电♥话♥就大发雷霆
Anybody hear who it was that called her?
有谁知道是谁给她打的电♥话♥吗
Detective. Yeah, just...
警探 嗯...
Please.
这边请
She said it was Satan.
她说是撒旦
Keller PD, Officer Brickowski.
凯勒警♥察♥局 布鲁克斯克警员
Yeah, hey, Brick. It's me again.
你好 布里克 还是我
That number that you traced,
你之前查到的那个
the one that called Carmen Bell,
打给卡门·贝尔的电♥话♥号♥码
is that linked to a specific lot number?
有追踪到具体门牌号♥吗
Hold on. Let me check.
稍等 我查一下
5A.
5A
5A, great.
5A 好的
Look, you got to stop calling me here.
你以后不能再往这打电♥话♥了
You're gonna get me in trouble. No, no, I know, I know.
你会给我惹麻烦的 不 不 我知道 我知道
You did nothing.
你什么都没做
Right.
嗯
You ready for him?
你现在可以见他吗
Yes, come in.
嗯 进来吧
Thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
They're medicating him now... Julian.
他们在给朱利安吃药
They're sedating him.
他们在给他用镇定剂
I'm trying to get a court order to get them to stop.
我在申请法♥院♥指令 让他们停止这么做
And I'm sure you heard that his confession
你肯定听说了他的供词
is admissible in court,
已经被法庭接受了
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表