剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
so that's perfect timing.
所以现在是最好的时机
What is that?
这是什么
I think you know.
你应该知道的
Carmen Bell.
卡门·贝尔
It's her deposition.
这是她的证词
It was missing from town records until yesterday.
到昨天为止 它在县档案馆一直是丢失状态
Will you please state your
请你说一下你的名字
name And the date for the record, please?
以及今天的日期 以便记录 谢谢
My name is Carmen Bell.
我叫卡门·贝尔
The date
日期是
is February 20, 2002.
2002年2月20日
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
And how did you end up in Mosswood Grove?
你怎么会去莫斯伍德树园的
Vera Walker.
薇拉·沃克
Uh, she recruited me.
是她招募的我
I was working at this pretzel place at the mall,
我当时在商场的椒盐脆饼区工作
and she came in one day.
有一天她过来了
I was going through a bad time,
我当时正在经历一段难熬的时期
and she just talked to me.
她跟我聊天
Okay.
好的
Told me about Mosswood.
跟我说莫斯伍德的事
She said it was like a family,
她说他们就像一家人
that it would solve things.
一起解决问题
We did these sessions, um,
我们有一些课程
like therapy, I guess.
有点像心理治疗
We would play out
我们会互相交流
what had happened to us with each other
各自发生的事情
until the Beacon,
直到希望灯
the... the leader of the place...
那里的领导人物
he, um...
他
It's okay. Just take your time.
没事 慢慢来
Stop. I don't want to hear this.
停下 我不想听了
I bet you don't.
你当然不想了
He had this epiphany while he was swimming
他在游泳的时候
at the purple lake.
得到了顿悟
That's what he called Stillwater Reservoir...
他叫那里静水水库...
the purple lake.
就是紫湖
He said that the only way to break out of trauma
他说 克服创伤的唯一办法
was by going straight into it.
就是直面它
And the sessions got violent,
课程开始涉及暴♥力♥
physically and sexually.
殴打和性侵
Is that how you got the burns on your foot?
你的脚就是这样被烫伤的吗
Can you please show us the burns on your foot?
可以给我们看看你脚上的烫伤吗
One of the men... he did it in a session.
其中一个男人... 是他在上课的时候干的
I... I don't know his name.
我... 我不知道他的名字
Uh, and he kept asking for me.
他不断要求我
And there was another man, and...
还有另一个男人...
And I got pregnant, and
然后我怀孕了
Vera's the one who took me to Dr. Poole to fix me.
是薇拉带我去找了普尔医生
Get out!
出去
If Julian was afraid of anything,
如果说朱利安害怕什么
it was probably you.
那可能就是你
I have done everything I can do to protect him.
我已经尽我所能去保护他了
There were abuses all over Mosswood.
莫斯伍德到处都有虐待发生
And you were in charge.
而你是负责人
You have no idea what happened.
你根本不知道情况
You have no idea.
完全不知道
I know you did things you're ashamed of.
我知道你做了 让自己感到耻辱的事
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Sit down.
坐下
I'll tell you everything.
我把一切都告诉你
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Uh, yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 没事
What is it?
怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么
Bess.
贝丝
Let me see.
让我看下
Oh, my God. What happened?
我的天 怎么回事
It was just the session last night.
昨晚上课的时候弄的
I was partnered with Vic,
我和维克搭档
and he had a breakthrough.
他取得了很大进展
It was... good.
这... 挺好的
He tapped into some family stuff.
他有一些家庭上的烦恼
He did this to you? No, no.
这是他干的 不 不
I was standing in the wrong place by the rock.
我不小心站在石头旁边了
And he was so deep in it, I didn't want to...
他太投入了 我不想...
stop him.
阻止他
I get it now.
我现在懂了
It's part of my work, too.
这也是我的工作
You taught me that.
是你教会我的
It's amazing.
不可思议
He's singing.
他在唱歌♥
How do you know it's a boy?
你怎么知道是男孩
Because he told me.
他告诉我的
May I speak to you for a moment?
我能和你聊两句吗
She complained about a scrape?
她抱怨自己擦伤了
No, I noticed. Scrapes heal.
不 是我发现的 擦伤会愈合
And now Vic, he'll also heal.
现在维克也得到了治愈
That's the point of this.
这才是重点
It's just... it's... it's at her expense, though, isn't it?
这... 尽管以她为代价 是吗
No, Bess needed that moment just as much as Vic did.
不 贝丝和维克一样需要时间沉淀
She can go if she isn't committed.
如果她不是全身心投入 大可以走
Commitment is not the issue.
问题不在于是否投入
Then what is it?
那是什么
Something's happened to you.
你变了
I just keep thinking,
我只是在思考
what we're doing, it's become so literal.
我们的行为现在越来越真实了
We used to do imaginative work,
过去我们只停留在想象中
and now we're reenacting our pain on each other.
现在我们却在彼此身上重现痛苦
So you want to go back to the way things were.
所以你是想让一切回归原点
Well, you remember when you tried that,
你还记得你自己想要
running home to East Texas,
回到德州东部的家那次吗
hoping your father
你期待着爸爸
would welcome you back?
会欢迎你回家
This is different.
那不一样
No.
不
No, Vera, it's not.
不 薇拉 是一样的
It's the same small-minded,
都是思维狭隘的
middle-class fear.
中产阶级的恐惧
It's only when Abraham was willing to
只有当亚伯拉罕愿意
sacrifice his son Isaac
牺牲他儿子以撒的时候
that God rewarded him.
上帝才奖赏了他
Almost there. Good!
快出来了 很好
You're almost there. Good. Good.
快出来了 很好 很好
Okay, take a break. Take a break. That one's done.
深呼吸 深呼吸 快好了
Just one more... you're almost there.
再用力一点... 快出来了
Okay, one more, one more. It's just the shoulders.
好了 再加把劲 肩膀已经出来了
I can't, I can't. Yes, you can. Yes, you can.
我不行 不行 你可以的 可以的
Ready? One more, one more.
好了吗 还有一点 就一点
Yes, you can. Yes, you can. You can do it. You can do it.
你可以的 你可以的 你做得到 你做得到
Here it comes. Yes, push, push now.
来了 用力 用力
That's it, that's it.
出来了 出来了
That's it, that's it. We can see him.
出来了 出来了 看见他了
Here he comes.
他出来了
Push, push, push.
用力 用力 用力
Here he comes! Here he comes!
出来了 出来了
There he is.
出来了
You did it.
你做到了
There he is.
出来了
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表