剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
This wasn't supposed to happen. It's not what I wanted.
事情不该这样的 这不是我想看到的
But where you're going,
但是你要去的地方
it's not easy.
没那么好过
Mostly, you gotta keep to yourself.
大部分时候 你都要封闭自己
But not too much.
但别过度
Are they gonna hurt me?
他们会伤害我吗
Let me have your hand.
把手给我
You're gonna have to memorize this number.
把这个号♥码记下来
You have any trouble, you need anything, give me a call.
你有任何问题 需要任何东西 就给我打电♥话♥
You're gonna be all right.
你会没事的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Stay on the line and face the front.
保持队型 面向前方
Let's go.
走吧
All right, hands to your side.
好了 双手放至身侧
Face the wall. In front of you.
脸朝墙 在你前面
Okay. Next.
好了 下一个
Julian Walker, for juvie wing.
朱利安·沃克 青少年犯
Palm, kid.
把手伸出来 孩子
Where my lawyer at?
我的律师在哪
You're done. Go.
好了 走吧
Look straight ahead.
看前面
This is your spot. No trading, no moving around.
这是你的床 不许换床 不许走动
Come on, man, move, move.
起来 动起来 动起来
This is your spot. No trading, moving around.
这是你的床 不许换床 不许走动
Heather. Hi, Mrs. Calhoun.
希瑟 你好 卡尔霍恩太太
Long time.
好久不见
How you doing?
你还好吗
Still not used to seeing you in that uniform.
还是不习惯看你穿这身制♥服♥
Can I bother you for a minute?
我能耽误您几分钟吗
It's about Marin.
是莫琳的事
Last time we spoke, you'd gotten a few voicemails
上次我们交谈的时候 你说就只收到过
from her and that was it.
她发的几条语♥音♥留言
You mean last time we spoke 12 years ago?
上次我们交谈 你是指十二年前
The calls you got from Marin,
你接到莫琳打来的那几通电♥话♥
they were from Mosswood, correct?
是从莫斯伍德打来的 是吗
Far as I know. Nothing since then?
我觉得是 那之后就没有消息了吗
Why would she reach out to me?
她就算联♥系♥也不会联♥系♥我啊
You were the friend, weren't you?
你才是她好朋友 不是吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你这么说什么意思
We both know what that means, sweetheart.
我们都心知肚明 亲爱的
No, nothing since then.
不 从那以后就没有消息了
No emails, no calls? Nothing?
没有电子邮件 没有电♥话♥ 什么都没有吗
I just think it's strange all that time
我一直都觉得很奇怪
you never tried to find her, being a cop and all.
你作为一名警♥察♥ 却从来没去找过她
I did.
我找过
Looked for her in the police database, social media.
在警方数据库里找过 社交媒体也找过
There was never anything.
一无所获
I just assumed she was at Mosswood.
我只是猜测 她当时在莫斯伍德
You two had a falling out, huh?
你们俩吵了一架 是吧
Sort of.
差不多吧
Marin was always after what she couldn't have.
莫琳总是喜欢追求她得不到的东西
Always on the take, even as a little girl.
在她还是个小女孩的时候 就开始一味索取
I've had my share of that.
我已经受够了她这一点
People like her, it's not for me.
像她这样的人 我受不了
Not anymore.
再也受不了了
Would you mind if I took a look at her room?
你介意我看一下她的房♥间吗
Honestly, honey, there's not much left.
老实说 亲爱的 里面也没剩下什么东西了
It's a home office now.
现在是个家庭式办公室了
But I have a box of her things, if you wanna take a look.
但我有一箱她的东西 如果你想看的话可以给你
Great.
太好了
Benji, I'm glad you're here. I just heard what happened.
本吉 很高兴你能来 我刚刚听说了
We need the best possible defense lawyer for Julian.
我们要尽力找到最好的律师 给朱利安辩护
Someone we know is on our side.
确定会站在我们这边的律师
You want me to dig up some old contacts?
你需要我找找老朋友吗
I want you to dig up the old Benji.
我需要你找回原来的本吉
So I'm asking again, why take Julian Walker up to adult court?
我再问一次 为什么要把朱利安·沃克送上成人法庭
Your client is facing two charges of murder in the second degree.
你的委托人面临两项二级谋杀罪的指控
Charges to which he has already confessed.
而且他自己也已经认罪了
This is a clear demonstration of bias
这明显是对莫斯伍德社区的
against the Mosswood Community. I'm not going down that road.
偏见 我不跟你争辩这个
And the provenance of that confession
而且至少可以说
is dubious, to say the least.
那份供词是不可靠的
That's for a judge to decide.
这是法官应该考虑的问题
Look, you're welcome to roll
听我说 你可以赌一把
the dice on that confession getting tossed,
看看法庭会不会判证词无效
or we can talk about a deal.
又或者 我们可以达成认罪协定
Okay, we're listening.
好吧 我们听听看
Your client's facing a minimum of 30 years to life
这两项二级谋杀罪 让你的委托人面临着
for two counts of murder two.
监禁三十年到无期徒刑的判决
We're willing to let him serve both sentences concurrently.
我们可以同意让他同时服这两项刑期
What would that mean for Julian?
这对朱利安而言是什么结果
Well, if he pleads guilty, we'll accept the recommendation
如果他认罪 我们将接受法庭的提议
of the court. Anywhere from 15 to life.
监禁十五年至无期徒刑
Fifteen to life?
十五年至无期
You people are insane.
你们真是疯了
Be that as it may,
不管怎样
it beats going to trial with a confession.
总比上了法庭后 法官判决证词有效要好
No need to decide today.
不用今天就给我答案
Take some time.
花点时间
Meditate on it.
好好想想
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there any chance you and I can talk?
能跟你聊一下吗
I've been advised against that by my lawyer.
我的律师建议我不要理你
I talked to the judge who's been assigned to the case,
我和负责这个案子的法官谈过了
and he's ordered an MHE,
他安排了一项精神健康评估
psychological evaluation.
心理学评估
So they think he's crazy?
所以他们觉得他疯掉了
Well, it's a diagnostic tool...
这只是一个诊断工具...
Or that I made him that way? It's one or the other.
还是说 是我把他变成这样的 肯定是其中一个了
I wouldn't say crazy, but that whole Niagara Falls story,
我不觉得他疯了 但尼亚加拉大瀑布的事
you giving permission, that wasn't true, was it?
你说是你同意他们带他去的 是骗人的 对吧
You knew that that couple wasn't coming back
你知道那对夫妻带着你儿子
to Mosswood with your son.
不会再回莫斯伍德了
You don't have to answer. Okay.
你不用回答 好吧
Why didn't you report it?
你为什么不报♥警♥
I've learned that "To protect and to serve"
我深知"保护和服务"
doesn't apply to Mosswood. I have my own resources.
在莫斯伍德并不适用 我自己有办法
You don't contact authorities
就算是你儿子失踪了
even when it's your own son that's missing.
你也不联♥系♥相关机构
Was I wrong? Look where we are now.
我错了吗 看看我们现在是什么局面
Let's go.
我们走吧
Why did they take Julian?
他们为什么带走朱利安
What were they running away from?
他们在躲避什么
Adam and Bess were not saving Julian.
亚当和贝丝不是在拯救朱利安
They were abducting him,
他们诱拐了他
but you never thought to consider that, did you?
但你从没考虑过这一点 是不是
Julian was defending himself.
朱利安只是在保护自己
Are you kidding?
你怎么想的
You spent the whole night there?
你整晚都在那
Oh, my God, you should've stayed.
天啊 你应该留下的
So that guy came on to you?
那男人对你出手了
No, we just talked.
没 我们就是聊天而已
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I met this woman and some other people.
我遇到了一个女人 还有其他人
It was kind of amazing.
感觉非常美妙
Amazing, huh?
美妙
Yeah, they just wanted to get to know me.
对 他们就是想多了解我一点
And we talked about you too. Did you?
我们还聊到了你 是吗
Yeah, like, about your mom, and how evil cancer is,
对 比如 你妈妈的事 癌症有多可怕
and how your dad isn't really dealing with her being gone.
还有你♥爸♥爸 并没有从她的去世中走出来
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表