剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
You need to stop caring for him.
你不能再照顾他了
He's still breastfeeding. I don't care.
他还要喝母乳 我不管
Move his basket up to my study, all his things.
把他的摇篮 所有东西都送到我的书房♥去
He's staying with me from now on.
从现在起 他和我待在一起
We have to come in there to feed him and change him.
我们得去那里喂他 给他换衣服
He'll keep you up all night. I don't care.
他会让你整晚睡不着的 我不管
No... It won't be much longer now.
不要... 不会持续太久了
What's this?
这是什么
My apology, tea.
一杯茶 略表歉意
I allowed horrible things to happen.
我默许了这些可怕的事情
I did.
是我
But I did it because I believed in him,
但我这么做是因为我信任他
and he healed me.
是他治愈了我
I wish I had stopped it sooner, but I...
我真希望自己早点阻止这些事 但是...
When I saw Julian's face,
当我看见朱利安的脸
I woke up.
我醒悟了
And I knew what I had to do,
我知道我要做什么了
and I changed Mosswood for good.
我彻底改变了莫斯伍德
And I know now that I will never lose myself
我现在知道 我再也不会像以前那样
that way ever again.
迷失自己
What about the others?
那其他人呢
They just followed you?
他们顺从了你吗
Deep down, there were many of us who were
实际上 我们很多人
Uneasy about where we were headed.
都对我们所走之路感到不安
Your Beacon, what happened to him?
你的希望灯 他怎么样了
He was unhappy for a long time.
他很长时间都悻悻不乐
One day he left us.
有一天他离开了我们
Didn't say good-bye, nothing.
没有告别 什么都没有
I had no idea Carmen pursued legal action.
我根本不知道 卡门采取了法律行动
It was never filed.
但它根本没立案
It just withered
它成为了医疗委员会接到的
as a Medical Board complaint against Sheldon Poole
对谢尔顿·普尔的投诉案 不了了之
My guess is that Glen Fisher probably killed it
我觉得应该是被格伦·费舍尔压下了
Oh, I imagine it goes a lot higher than Glen Fisher.
我觉得有比格伦·费舍尔权势大得多的人参与
When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
2002.
2002年
What?
怎么了
Well, what the hell am I supposed to do?
我到底该怎么做
I'm trying to... Case, right?
我想... 案例 对吧
Like, "No más, no más."
就像 "就这样 就这样"
Frickin' Roberto Durán
弗里金·罗伯托·杜伦
D.A. Hutchinson,
哈钦森检察官
I need to talk to you for a second, if I can.
如果可以的话 我想跟你聊一下
Shouldn't you be back in Dorchester?
你不是应该回多彻斯特了吗
Well, I think you know exactly what I've been up to,
既然你派了人跟踪我
since you've had that guy tailing me, right?
就应该很清楚我的行踪啊
Sorry, guys. So what about tonight?
抱歉 大家 今晚怎么样
I was looking for some good read,
我之前在找些有意思的文章
And I picked up your campaign finance record.
然后发现了你的竞选财务记录
Hey, can't you take a hint?
你没有眼力见的吗
This isn't the time, all right?
现在不是时候 知道吗
I was looking at 2003.
我查看了2003年的记录
That's the first year after you got voted in,
那是你被选上后的第一年
and it was the same year that a certain case
正是同一年 有个案子
Didn't come to court.
没有被法庭受理
The plaintiff was Carmen Bell.
原告是卡门·贝尔
Give me a minute.
等我一会儿
Some really interesting donations made that year.
那年你收到了一些 意味深长的捐款
There was, uh, Sheldon Poole.
谢尔顿·普尔
Gave $6,000.
捐赠了六千美元
And Glen Fisher...
格伦·费舍尔
he gave $5,000.
捐赠了五千美元
Gene Marcus... I had support.
吉恩·马库斯... 我需要支持
So what's the problem?
所以有什么问题吗
There's four other huge contributions.
还有其他四个人 也捐赠了大笔钱
Here's my take on that.
下面是我的想法
I think each of them was a payoff for some case
我觉得他们每一个人 都是想花钱
that you managed to squash,
让你摆平某个案子
and then somebody ended up discredited
然后就有人名誉受损
or put in an institution
被关进了精神机构
or someplace worse.
或者是更可怕的地方
That's ridiculous, and completely unverifiable.
太荒谬了 而且你也没证据
There's a lot of smoke here.
这件事有很多可疑之处
I don't even know what you managed to do
我甚至不知道你滥用职权
While you were in office, what you put under the carpet.
背地里做了一些什么勾当
You try to indict me on any of this,
如果起诉我 你所说的任何一点
You'll get laughed out of court.
只会在法庭上贻笑大方
Maybe so, but I think there's enough
也许吧 但是我觉得
For a newspaper to print a pretty good story.
对于报社来说 这是条好新闻
It's an election year.
今年是选举年
We all know how that plays out.
我们心知肚明会有什么影响
To be clear,
我说清楚
I want Julian Walker's case
我希望朱利安的案子
kicked to Family Court where it belongs,
可以回到原本就该属于的家庭法♥院♥进行审理
and I want his charges dropped to manslaughter.
而且我希望 对于他的控诉降成过失杀人
I'm glad you see it my way.
很高兴你明白了我的想法
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
Divers are down there now.
潜水员在下面搜寻了
Glad you called.
很高兴你打给我
What happened with Hutchinson?
哈钦森那边怎么样
I think I scared him, because he kicked Julian's case
我应该震慑住他了 因为他把朱利安的案子
back to Family Court.
放回家庭法♥院♥审理了
Good work.
做得好
You must be relieved.
你肯定很欣慰吧
I helped him
是我帮他
trace the call, you know?
追踪了那通电♥话♥
Yes, he did.
是 是你
Excuse me, officer. Can you take a look at this?
不好意思 警官 你能来看下吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was so wrong.
我大错特错了
Let's forget about it.
我们忘了这事吧
I guess my job is
我的工作
kind of everything to me.
对我来说就是全部
I've invested so much. I just...
我太投入了 我...
I got worried.
我太着急上火了
We found a car down here.
我们找到辆车
Wedged under some rocks.
被石头压住了
It's about 30 feet down.
大约在三十英尺深的地方
Anything inside?
里面有东西吗
Looks like a young Jane Doe.
一名年轻的女性无名氏
She was in the driver's seat.
她坐的驾驶位
You okay?
你没事吧
I just need a minute.
我要去冷静下
We're here live at Edgewater Detention Center,
我们现在位于埃奇沃特拘留中心现场
where Julian Walker, the 13-year-old
朱利安·沃克 一名十三岁的
Mosswood member
莫斯伍德住员
and double-homicide suspect...
双人谋杀案的嫌犯...
Julian. Julian.
朱利安 朱利安
...and back to foster care.
回到了寄养中心
This on the heels...
紧接着...
Step back, please.
请后退
Can I have a second, please?
我能跟他讲几句话吗 谢谢
I know you're angry with me, but I hope
我知道你在生我的气 但我希望
we can work through it.
我们可以一起面对
At least you're not in that place anymore.
至少你现在不用关在那里面了
That's the best I can do for now, but
现在我只能做到这样了
next step, we get you home.
但接下来 我们会让你回家的
Where's home?
家在哪里
What do you mean? Home is home.
什么意思 家就是家啊
Harry said that I might never go back to Mosswood.
哈里说我可能永远也不能回到莫斯伍德了
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表