剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
I just want her back.
我只想让她回来
Vera.
薇拉
And when you open your eyes,
你睁开眼
you see your ex-wife, Katie, in front of you.
就能看到你的前妻凯蒂 在你面前
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Small.
渺小
And what do you want?
你想要什么
I want her to hold me.
我想让她抱住我
Yes.
是的
And then?
然后呢
Stop looking at me!
别看着我
Good. And then?
很好 然后呢
See, you don't like how it feels, right?
你不喜欢这感觉 是吧
You don't like how it feels, right?
你不喜欢这感觉 是吧
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
And then? You want to humiliate me?
然后呢 你想要羞辱我
You don't feel anything? You don't feel anything for me?
你什么感觉都没有吗 你对我毫无感觉吗
What, you don't feel me? Is that it, you don't feel it?
你对我没感觉 是吗 你没感觉
Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你的 去你的
You want to feel something? You want to feel something?
你想要感受什么 你想要感受什么吗
You want to feel me, bitch? You want to feel me?
你想感受一下我吗 贱♥人♥ 你想感受一下我吗
Go ahead, feel me!
来吧 感受一下吧
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吧 我没事
Should that...
那应该...
Uh, what happened in there,
刚才里面发生的事
should that be part of the work?
也应该是课程的一部分吗
Every experience is part of the work, you know that.
所有经历都是 你知道的
Why, are you upset?
怎么了 你不舒服吗
No.
没有
It's just a moment, and then it passes.
就一会儿 很快就过去了
That's what he's trying to teach us.
他就是想教我们这一点
Vera.
薇拉
Sorry, she just came to the gate
抱歉 她刚刚到门口来
and was asking for you.
说要见你
Marin.
莫琳
Hey, um, can I talk to you for a sec?
能跟你聊一会儿吗
This is our dormitory.
这是我们的宿舍
This bed is free.
这张床没人用
You can stay here as long as you like, okay?
你想住多久都可以 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
What happened to you out there?
出什么事了
It doesn't matter.
没什么重要的
It matters more than you think.
它比你以为的要重要得多
And it doesn't matter at all.
同时也是无关紧要的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We feel so much, don't we?
我们的情感千丝万缕 不是吗
And we have nowhere to put it.
可我们却无处安放
We're conductors for one another.
我们是彼此的指引者
No judgment, just love.
没有指指点点 只有关爱
And release.
以及释放
I'm nervous. I know.
我很紧张 我知道
But he's on your side.
但他是站在你这边的
Whatever he asks you, just be honest.
不管他问什么 实话实说就行
And what is he going to ask me?
他会问我什么
Why you want to stay. What you're longing for.
你为什么想留下 你的期盼是什么
Lionel, this is Marin.
莱昂内尔 这是莫琳
Marin.
莫琳
Nice to meet you. Come on in.
很高兴认识你 进来吧
I hear you're interested in life at Mosswood.
听说你对莫斯伍德的生活很感兴趣
Yeah. Yeah, are you?
是 是吗
Yeah.
是啊
How old are you? I'm 18.
你多大了 十八岁
You from around here? Uh, yeah, from Keller.
你是这附近的吗 嗯 凯勒来的
Oh, good.
很好
Why don't you come over here and sit with me?
过来和我坐一起吧
Heather, Harry.
希瑟 哈里
Everything okay?
没事吧
Detective Novack and I would like to talk to you in private
诺瓦克警探和我想和你私下聊一下
if there's someplace we can go.
有我们可以去的地方吗
Where did you get this?
你从哪里弄到的这个
We were wondering if you could tell us
我们希望你能告诉我们
what it was doing in a storage locker in Canada.
这带子怎么会在一个加拿大的储物间里
I... I have no idea.
我... 我也不知道
That was supposed to be confidential.
这应该是保密的
We understand it's sensitive.
我们知道这件事很敏感
I went to Mosswood once or twice, that was it.
我就去过莫斯伍德一两次而已
It was... therapy.
为了治疗
It's a bit violent for therapy.
这样治疗有点暴♥力♥吧
Looked like you were beating on somebody pretty hard
看上去你在暴揍一个
just off camera.
镜头外的人啊
Who was that?
是谁
No one.
没谁
It was me. I was... it was...
只有我 我... 我...
it was just me.
只有我
It's not like I joined them or anything,
我又没有加入他们
and I certainly didn't know
我更不知道
they were teaching kids to kill people.
他们在教小孩杀人
Do you remember her?
你记得她吗
No.
不
You had to know the other people in this room.
你肯定认识这间屋里的其他人
Who gave you this tape?
谁给你的带子
We found it. And that's the only one?
我们找到的 只有这一盒吗
Why, were there more?
怎么 还有别的吗
How many times did you visit Mosswood, exactly?
你具体去了莫斯伍德几次
I'm not talking about this anymore
我不会再谈论这件事了
unless there's an actual problem.
除非是真的出了什么问题
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Any of that help you?
这个治疗帮到你了吗
The stuff you did out there?
你在那里做的那些事 帮到你了吗
I think we're done.
我觉得我们没什么可谈的了
Hey, nature boy.
自然小子
I heard you did some weird shit to the people you killed.
我听说你对那些被你杀害的人 做了些诡异的事
Like, voodoo with rocks.
比如 用石头施巫术
Careful, bro, you're next. Nah, you're next, boy.
小心点 哥们 你就是下一个 你才是下一个
Maybe that's enough for tonight.
差不多吃饱了吧
What if she's really down there somewhere?
要是她真的在那里的某个地方呢
I wish she had never gone to that place.
真希望她没去那个地方
It was her choice.
那是她的选择
But I put too much pressure on her.
但我给她太多压力了
I pushed her away. No, you didn't.
我推开了她 不 你没有
But she needed my help, and I couldn't...
但她需要我的帮助 我不能...
Who knows what Marin needed?
谁知道莫琳到底需要什么
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
All right.
好吧
These are going away now. Come on.
我要拿走了 别吧
There's not enough room for ice cream on my table.
桌上都没放冰激凌的地方了
And I want ice cream.
我想要冰激凌
I realize you don't trust me.
我发现你不信任我
And I know what happened the other night doesn't help.
我知道那晚发生的事 没有任何帮助
No, it doesn't.
确实没有
You wanted me to show you the work.
你想让我给你展示课程
I had no idea you'd react the way that you did.
我没想到你会有那样的反应
If you want me to tell you what happened...
你要是想让我 告诉你发生了什么...
You called me. What do you want?
是你给我打的电♥话♥ 有什么事
I need to know that you're on our side.
我需要知道 你跟我们是一边的
On Julian's side.
跟朱利安一边
I can't say that.
我不能保证
Benji's really concerned about the trial.
本吉很担心庭审的事
It's not looking good.
情况不乐观
We need you to testify on Julian's behalf,
我们需要你为朱利安作证
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表