剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
It's no wonder we never crossed paths.
难怪我们从没见过
Yeah. So, uh...
是啊 那么...
Is it a suicide or an overdose?
是自杀还是药物中毒呢
I've seen my share of overdoses.
我见过药物中毒的案子
But the bloodstains and the water,
但是从血迹和水渍判断
it looks like dad was showering when he collapsed.
爸爸像是在淋浴时摔倒了
They didn't know what hit them.
他们不知道是被什么袭击的
And we have security footage from the motel.
我们拿到了旅店的安保录像
He was the only one seen going in and out of the room.
他是唯一一个进出过房♥间的人
And his fingerprints are on both of the mugs.
两个杯子上都有他的指纹
So you think that he poisoned them and then he arranged
所以你觉得是他下了毒 然后
the bodies this way?
像这样布置了尸体吗
Well, we haven't filed charges yet.
我们还没有提起公诉
He's not speaking.
他不说话
And since the parents are deceased,
自从他父母死亡
DSS took him into custody.
社会保险部拘留了他
Where is he now? Foster home.
他现在在哪里 寄养家庭
And then the two veterans, Martin and Osborne,
接下来两位老将 马丁和奥斯本
they both won this championship before...
他们此前都曾获得这项冠军...
He's under guardianship of the state,
他现在在州政♥府♥的监护下
so we'll stay here until we can locate next of kin.
所以联♥系♥到他的近亲前 我们会待在这里
As his lawyer, I need to be present
作为他的律师 每次你和他谈话时
any time you speak with him. Is he speaking?
我都要在场 他说话了吗
He did start talking this morning.
他今早开始说话了
Said his name was Julian.
说他叫朱利安
He's still in shock.
他还很恍惚
Hasn't been answering many questions.
还没有回答太多的问题
Julian?
朱利安
There are some people here to see you.
这里有些人来看你
You remember Detective Novack?
你记得诺瓦克警探吗
And this is Detective Ambrose.
这位是安布罗斯警探
Hello.
你好
Hi, Julian. How are you doing?
你好 朱利安 你怎么样
Um, we're here just to ask you a few questions
我们是来问你几个问题的
so we can get a better idea of how to help.
然后我们才能更清楚要怎么帮助你
Is that okay?
可以吗
Can you tell me where you live?
你能告诉我你住在哪里吗
Where were you going with your parents?
你和你的父母要去哪里
Niagara Falls.
尼亚加拉大瀑布
Okay.
好的
Was there anyone else traveling with you?
有其他人和你们同行吗
What about at the hotel?
旅店呢
Meet anyone there?
在那里遇到谁了吗
Did anyone come into your room at the hotel?
有人在旅店进过你们的房♥间吗
No. You're sure?
没有 你确定吗
Julian?
朱利安
Can you tell me what happened that morning?
你能告诉我那个早上发生了什么吗
What happened to your parents?
你的父母发生了什么事
They died.
他们死了
How did they die?
他们怎么死的
All we wanna know is what you saw.
我们想知道你目睹的一切
Moment by moment.
每一刻
That's it.
就这样
They had to go back.
他们得回去
Who?
谁
Back where?
回哪里
To the beginning.
回到起点
What does that mean?
什么意思
Julian?
朱利安
Julian, help me understand.
朱利安 帮我理解它
Julian?
朱利安
I think that's enough for today.
我想今天就到此为止吧
That kid was not normal.
那个孩子不太正常
I mean, that sound he made?
我是指 他发出的声音
That was not normal.
那不正常
And I don't even have a motive for him.
我都不知道他的作案动机
I mean, maybe he didn't know what he was doing.
也许他不知道他在干什么
Maybe he isn't quite, you know, all there.
也许他还不清醒
Hey, hey, something might have happened to him.
嘿 嘿 他可能发生了什么事
What in the hell are you guys doing?
你们这群家伙到底在干什么
Food is in here. All right.
饭都备好了 好的
Hey, Jack.
嗨 杰克
Hey, Ambrose finally comes home.
嗨 安布罗斯终于回家了
Where's the freaking parade? Yeah.
怪诞展在哪儿 这儿
You're still spending the night, right?
你们还一起过夜 是吗
Yeah, uh, it's still okay? No, no, no, it's good.
是啊 它还好吗 它很好
It's good. Yeah, okay.
它很好 好的
Hey, Jean, this is the Keller old boy
嗨 珍 这就是我跟你说过的
I was telling you about. Harry Ambrose.
那位凯勒老伙计 哈里·安布罗斯
Look at that hair. Here, give me this.
看那头发 来 递给我
Welcome back. Uh, Dad, I got your beer.
欢迎回来 爸爸 我给你带了啤酒
Good. And the dish soap.
好的 还有洗碗皂
Good, good, good. Get in.
好好 好极了 快进来
I've got dinner on the stove.
我已经把晚饭放炉子上了
Why's he just looking at his food? I dunno.
他为什么只看着他的饭 不知道
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Eat your food, man. Eat your food.
伙计 快吃饭 吃饭吧
Food goes in your mouth. You don't stare at it.
饭是从嘴吃进去的 不是让你盯的
Wanna play fetch? You're a dog?
想玩玩追球游戏吗 你是狗吗
What happened when you were outside?
你在外面的时候发生了什么
Julian?
朱利安
I was walking back from the barn with Vish.
我和文什一起从车♥库♥往回走
And what did you do?
你干了什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干
Julian.
朱利安
He took my stick away.
他把我的棍子拿走了
And why did he do that?
他为什么这么做
Because. Because?
因为 因为
Because what?
因为什么
He didn't want me hitting the fence.
他不想让我敲打篱笆
And he took it.
他把棍子拿走了
He's taller than me, so I couldn't reach it.
他比我高 所以我够不到
And then what happened?
然后怎么样了
Julian? What happened?
朱利安 之后呢
I became Shadow Julian.
我就变成了影子朱利安
And what are you supposed to do when that happens?
那之后呢 你打算怎么办
Julian?
朱利安
Should have seen those bodies.
如果你看到尸体的话
Wouldn't think a kid would do that.
就不会觉得是孩子干得了
Makes you wonder, doesn't it? What those parents did?
让你很费解 是吧 那些父母做了什么
Your own kid killing you?
自己的孩子竟然要杀他们
I look at him, and I...
我看着他 我
I get this feeling.
我就有这种感觉
I don't know. How old is he, again?
我不知道 再问一下 他多大了
13. Looks younger.
十三岁 看起来要更小些
Well, you're old enough to know what murder is at 13.
这么大的孩子已经知道什么是谋杀了
There's no doubt about that.
这毫无疑问
13.
十三
We were blowing up lamp posts at 13, remember?
我们十三岁的时候去破坏灯杆 还记得吗
Lamp posts?
灯杆
The Damianos.
达米亚诺那里的
You had all that, uh, gunpowder
你那会儿也很厉害呀
and we blew up their light.
我们把他们的灯弄坏了
They called the cops. Really?
他们还叫了警♥察♥ 真的
How do you not remember that?
你怎么不记得了呀
Those years are... there's all kind of a wash, I guess.
那些年 我想 都被时间冲刷掉了吧
Harry, there was an explosion.
哈里 还有一场爆♥炸♥
People remember explosions.
人们总是能记得爆♥炸♥
I'm sorry to hear about you and Faye.
我听说了你和费伊的事 真是遗憾
It's all right. It's tough.
没事 太难过了
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表