剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
She didn't want me to.
她不希望我这么做
There's no father's name here.
这上面没有父亲的名字
Heather.
希瑟
How are you? Hi, Dr. Poole.
你好啊 嗨 普尔医生
Thanks for letting us come by. Oh, this is Detective Ambrose.
感谢你允许我们的拜访 这是安布罗斯警探
Ah, a pleasure. Thank you, Ms. Fisher.
不客气 谢谢 费舍尔女士
Goodnight.
晚安
We know it's late, but, uh...
我们知道已经很晚了 但是...
can we sit and talk for a second?
我们能坐下聊一会儿吗
Sure. Uh, in my office, please.
当然可以 来我办公室吧
Yes. Yeah, that doesn't surprise me.
嗯 毫不意外
My name's on half the birth certificates in these parts.
这些出生证明上有一半都有我的名字
I... I tend to be the go-to obstetrician that...
我... 我往往是首选产科医生...
Well, including this young lady's, huh?
也包括这位年轻女士吧
Uh, you don't remember this one specifically?
你对这一份证明有什么印象吗
Uh, no, I'm sorry.
没有 抱歉
There were no hospital records
对于母亲薇拉的生产
for the mother, Vera, so it had to be a home birth,
没有任何医院记录 所以她肯定是家庭生产的
at Mosswood.
就在莫斯伍德
Okay, yes, I... I think I can recall it now.
好吧 是的 我... 我大概记起来了
So you were the attending doctor at Julian's birth?
你是参与接生朱利安的主治医生吗
No, after it. Not at it.
不 是之后 我没有接生
I was... I was called in for the paperwork.
我... 我被叫去处理文书工作
You didn't witness Vera give birth?
你没看到薇拉生产是吗
No.
没有
Did you run any tests to confirm she was postpartum?
你有对她做过检查吗 确认她是产后吗
Was the baby nursing?
宝宝有吃奶吗
I honestly can't remember.
我真的记不清了
That... that... that was a long time ago.
那... 那是很久之前的事了
What about this woman?
那这个女人呢
Did you see her there?
你有在那儿见过她吗
I... I can't say that I did.
我... 我不能肯定
I mean, there were a number of people living there.
生活在那儿的人太多了
There still are, I imagine.
我想现在人还是很多
Vera Walker called you to sign the birth certificate.
薇拉·沃克让你去签署出生证明
Why was that? Had you been treating her?
为什么 她是你的病人吗
No. Like I said, we're not crawling with OBs in the area.
不 如我所说 我们很少会和社区的人有交集
Yeah.
嗯
Did you go to Mosswood at any other time
那你其他时间有去莫斯伍德
to treat maybe other members?
治过其他病人吗
I'm sorry, but what... what does this have to do
抱歉 但是... 这和现在的案子
with the present case?
有什么关联呢
We need to know.
我们需要知道
Did you?
你有过吗
Let me get my files.
我去拿一下文件
He didn't actually see Vera give birth.
他没见过薇拉生产
It fits.
对上了
Yeah.
没错
Where is he?
他去哪了
Dr. Poole.
普尔医生
Dr. Poole?
普尔医生
Dr. Poole?
普尔医生
I didn't hear anyone go in and out the front door,
我没听见有人从前门进出
so...
所以...
He's still here somewhere.
他还在这里
Dr. Poole.
普尔医生
Dr. Poole.
普尔医生
Hello.
有人吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
We need something.
要找东西止血
Here, put this on. Hold... hold it tight.
这个 用这个 按紧一点
Hold it tight.
按紧一点
Quiet, quiet.
安静 安静
No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
不 不 不
No. Oh.
不
I need to show you something.
你来看个东西
I need everybody in bed right now.
现在每个人都给我上♥床♥
No talking. No chatting.
禁止说话 禁止闲聊
Lights out means lights out.
熄灯就是熄灯
Let's go.
快点
It's through there.
这边走
On the right.
右边
Holy shit.
天呐
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表