剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
What was that name? The Beacon?
那是谁 希望灯
Who was he?
他是谁
He's the one who planted the eggs in my brain.
他是给我洗♥脑♥的人
Is this the Beacon?
他是希望灯吗
Can I keep this?
照片能给我吗
Um, sorry, it's evidence. Please, please, please.
抱歉 这是证据 拜托 拜托
They don't let me have anything.
他们什么都没让我留下
I can't have... Please, please.
我不能... 求你了 求你了
We can arrange... um... Give it, please.
我们可以安排... 给我 求你了
Miss Bell... Please, please, please!
贝尔小姐 求你了 求你了 求你了
Please, please, please, please! Okay.
求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了 好了
Carmen, calm down.
冷静点 卡门
We need to follow up on her deposition.
我们需要去核实下她的证词
See if we can back up anything that she says.
看看是否能证实她说的话
You don't believe her.
你不相信她
Just thinking about those eggs in her brain.
我是在想她被洗♥脑♥的事
Vera's left a voicemail.
薇拉给我语♥音♥留言了
Well, play it.
放吧
Okay.
好吧
It's Vera. I was thinking about what you said
我是薇拉 我一直在想 你前几天
the other day and I think I found something.
说过的话 我找到了点东西
I want to show it to you
我想在给别人看之前
before I show it to anybody else.
先给你看看
Can you come by tomorrow morning?
明天早上你能过来一趟吗
It's important, thanks.
非常重要 谢谢
She's trying to rope you in.
她是想骗你上当
Yeah, probably.
嗯 或许吧
We need to go hard at her. Confront her about Marin.
我们应该跟她来点硬的 跟她对质莫琳的事
Force a DNA test. No, no.
强制她做亲子鉴定 不 不
If she feels better being in control, fine.
既然她喜欢掌控的感觉
Let her be in control.
那就让她这么认为吧
I need to get in there.
我要去那儿
Don't worry, we're going to find out about your friend.
别担心 我们会找到你朋友的线索的
All the movies here suck.
这里的电影都很难看
None of this is scary.
没一部吓人的
It's like a manufactured dopamine rush
就像是人造的多巴胺激素
to make you think you're having a real experience,
让你仿佛身临其境
when actually, you're just sitting there
而实际上 你只是坐着
getting brainwashed. Here we go.
在被洗♥脑♥ 好啦
Just look at Rudy.
你看卢迪
He just sits there, watching MSNBC,
坐在那里 看广播节目
counting his cigarettes every night.
counting his cigarettes every night.
He's a zombie, and he doesn't even know it.
甚至意识不到 自己就是具行尸走肉
Can we just chill?
能不谈这些了吗
Have a normal night, and not have everything
享受一个正常的夜晚 不要看见什么
be turned into some diatribe against society?
就吐槽什么 好吗
In Mosswood, they call it "Resisting,"
在莫斯伍德 他们称之为"抵抗"
what you just did.
就你刚刚说的话
I don't want to talk to you about that place.
我不想跟你聊那个地方
It's a sign of unhappiness. I'm unhappy?
这是不幸福的征兆 我不幸福吗
Yeah, because you lie.
没错 因为你撒谎了
I lie?
我撒谎
You lie to yourself every day.
每天你都在对自己说谎
About what?
什么谎
Marin, can't we just make this a fun night?
莫琳 我们就不能好好享受今晚吗
Look.
看
Did you steal that? Maybe.
你偷的吗 或许吧
Hey, Mr. Fireman. What are you girls up to?
嗨 消防员先生 你们要去干什么
You guys have anything to mix this with?
你们有能掺到里面喝的东西吗
Don't do this to yourself, Tom.
别自说自话 汤姆
You're going to regret it. Do not sign off on this.
你会后悔的 别在这上面签字
Have a seat, we were just having a chat about your pal, Harry Ambrose.
坐吧 我们正说到你朋友 哈里·安布罗斯
This guy likes to pick apart slam dunk cases.
这家伙总对简单的案子吹毛求疵
It's a sickness. He's got to go.
这是病 该让他走了
Excuse me? Look, he took apart this case
不好意思 他去年就把柯拉·塔耐基的案子
against Cora Tannetti last year,
搅得乱七八糟
and now, I hear he's been hounding Judge Emerson
现在 我听说他缠着艾默生法官
to punt Julian Walker back down to family court.
让他把朱利安·沃克的案子送回家庭法♥院♥审理
With all due respect, maybe that's where he belongs.
无意冒犯 但也许这就是他的职责所在
That's my decision, not yours.
这要我来决定 不是你
Certainly not his.
肯定也不是他
But if my constituents want to see
但如果我的选民希望
this Walker kid get time, that's what's going to happen.
给沃克这个孩子一些缓冲时间 我会顺从民♥意♥
Well, in that case, maybe it's a good idea
如果这样的话 那安布罗斯在这
that Ambrose is around.
也许就能帮上忙
As an outsider, he'll help make things
作为一名局外者 他能让事情
at least seem impartial.
至少表面看起来公正
I'd hate for your office to be accused of bias.
我不希望你的部门被指责怀有偏见
Tom, put a leash on this guy before he does any real damage.
汤姆 看管好他 免得他惹出什么麻烦
I know, I'm sorry. It's all right.
抱歉 没事
He's an asshole.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
I'm just thinking about your career.
我只是担心你的事业
You have a lot of years ahead of you in this county.
你还要在这里待很多年
Don't screw it up.
别办砸了
What was the name on that deposition tape?
证词录影带上的名字是什么
Bell, it's Carmen Bell.
贝尔 是卡门·贝尔
That is strange, you are the second person
真奇怪 你是这两天里
in two days looking for this tape.
第二个来找这个磁带的人
Really?
真的吗
I couldn't tell you who he was, though.
但我也不知道另一个人是谁
He didn't sign in. What did he look like?
他没登记 他长什么样
He was a very thin man.
他非常瘦
He took it.
他拿走了
Hello? This is Julian.
喂 我是朱利安
Julian, hey. How's it going?
朱利安 嗨 过得怎么样
How you doing in there?
在那里还好吗
My mother doesn't think that I should talk to you.
我妈妈觉得我不该找你
Well, she's probably just being protective.
她可能只是想保护你
Mothers, you know, they tend to get that way sometimes.
母亲嘛 她们有时候就会那样
I don't think that she can get me out of her.
我觉得她没办法救我出去
She says that she can, but I don't believe her.
她说她可以 但我不相信
Uh, she's doing the best she can, I tell you that.
我敢说 她在尽她最大的努力
We all are.
我们都是
She won't tell me how long I'm going to be in here.
她不肯告诉我 我还要在这里待多久
Okay, you've been charged with two counts
好吧 你现在被指控两项
of second degree murder,
二级谋杀罪名
and that carries a sentence of 15 to 25 years each.
每项的刑期是十五至二十五年
So...
所以...
The earliest I can leave is in... 30 years?
我至少还要在这里待... 三十年
No, no, that's just, uh...
不 不 那只是...
I think your lawyer's going to do a lot better than that.
你的律师肯定会让你更早出去的
Can you be my lawyer?
你能当我的律师吗
No, I, uh...
不 我...
I can't be your lawyer.
我不能当你的律师
That's not how it works.
那不合规矩
I got to go. Call me back.
我先挂了 再打给我
Hey, Julian...
朱利安...
Hello. Hey.
你好 嗨
Please leave your gun and your phone
请把你的枪 手♥机♥
and your badge in your car.
还有警章都留在车里
You have to come in like everybody else.
你要跟其他进来的人一样
Strip down.
放下外物
Julian is with me.
朱利安和我在一起
I'm holding him.
我怀抱着他
Inside my pouch.
就在我的身体里
I can feel his whole weight inside of me.
我能感觉到他的全部重量
I'm so happy.
我太高兴了
Hold it. So who is this?
等等 这是谁
Bess McTeer.
贝丝·麦克蒂尔
But Julian won't stop crying.
但朱利安不停地在哭
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表