剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
我听说了你做的
I heard what you did...
你对于阶梯的诠释
Your interpretation of the rung,
你能观察出
your ability to recognize
如何最有效地帮助身边的人
how you could best serve those around you.
很好的榜样
It's exemplary.
谢谢
Thanks.
并非所有人都具有这种洞察力
Everyone isn't so insightful.
我看得见你 霍克
I see you, Hawk.
你是长成中的领导者
You're a leader in the making.
因此我想把我们的下一个课程提前
That's why I want to get a jump on our next session.
-现在吗 -对 跟我来
- Right now? - Yeah. Walk with me.
学习奉献不仅是去了解
Mastering Servant is not only understanding
如何服务他人
how you can be of service,
也要发觉他人的潜力
but identifying the potential in others.
史蒂文在我进行2R时
Steve saw the same gift of insight
就发觉我具备洞察的天赋
in me when I was doing 2R.
你见过耶利米吗
Did you ever meet Jeremiah?
他和理查德在一起了很久
He and Richard were together for a long time.
知道 我应该见过
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
耶利米这个人
Jeremiah was this guy...
总是热心助人
really wanted to help whenever he could.
我们一起参加救灾任务
We'd go on these disaster missions,
但他有过敏 气喘
but the guy had allergies, asthma,
结果最后我们还得照顾他
and we'd end up having to take care of him.
于是有天我告诉史蒂文
So one day I said to Steve,
"耶利米是个优秀的律师
"Jeremiah's a great lawyer.
他应该要当律师
That's what he should be doing.
而不是在外奔波 气喘发作
Instead of having an asthma attack in the field,
他该回归职场 资助我们的工作"
he should go back to work and help us fund the work we do."
-他生气了吗 -气了一段时间
- Was he upset? - Uh, for a moment,
但 你懂的 一旦他写下第一次的允诺
but, you know, once he wrote the first check,
只有真正的奉献才能得到真正的快乐
he got that high that you can only get from truly serving.
你所给予的就是锻炼中的快乐
The joy in exercising what you have to give.
现在耶利米在哪里
Where's Jeremiah now?
这就是另一个时间的另一个故事了
That's another story for another time.
听着 现在我想让你留意你的同龄人
Here, now, I want you to keep an eye on your peers,
识别每个人的潜力
identify their individual potential,
并且... 并且帮他们看到潜力
and... and, uh, you know, help them see it.
帮他们意识到潜力
Help them realize it.
比如你的朋友 诺亚
Like your friend, Noa.
情况有多糟糕
How bad is it?
我们花了好几年去重建
It took us years to rebuild
史蒂文的家庭农场到这里
Steve's family farm into the place.
我们的房♥子怎么办 他们都在院子里
Then what about our homes? They're on the compound.
这意味着他们把我们的房♥子也拿走吗
Does that mean they take our homes too?
如果我们卖♥♥掉纽约的楼
If we sell the New York City building,
我们就可以偿还税款了
we can pay back the taxes.
你说"如果"什么意思 你不能这么犹豫
What do you mean "If"? You can't be wavering.
当 当我们卖♥♥的时候
When. When we sell...
卖♥♥掉它就会有足够的钱吗
Will selling it even be enough money?
我们都知道他会多付钱
We all know he overpaid.
那庄园呢
And what about the Garden?
如果要卖♥♥的是庄园呢
What if this is where the Garden is meant to be
我们也会卖♥♥掉吗
and we lose it?
光明是有计划的
The Light has a plan.
我们只需要打开心扉接受它
We just need to open ourselves to it.
但这是你自己的房♥子
But you own your house.
-我们有五个孩子 五个孩子 -妮可
- We have five kids...five kids. - Nicole...
我们还能怎么做
What else do we know how to do?
你不知道怎么去做
You don't know how to do anything.
你下一步做什么 打包行李吗
What are you gonna do? Bag groceries?
这是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
这不是我的错 爸爸
Well, it's not my fault, Dad.
我没有责备你
I wasn't blaming you.
当你说话时一直看着我
You were looking at me when you said that.
-我没有怪你 -萨拉负责的而我被责备了
- I wasn't blaming you. - Sarah's in charge, and I get blamed.
你♥爸♥爸一直在努力熬着
Your dad's going through something.
-你说这个什么意思 -好了 不要说了
- What does that mean? - Stop it. Stop.
-怎么了 -没事宝贝
- What's wrong? - Nothing, honey.
没事 一切都很好
It's okay. Everything's fine.
你回去继续玩吧
You can go back and play.
我保证 一切都会好的
Everything will be okay. I promise.
我会对这件事负责
And I take responsibility.
我会的 但我需要你们的支持
I do. But I need your support.
如果这件事泄露了 大家都会恐慌
You know, if this gets out, people will panic,
我需要大家保持冷静
and I need everybody to remain calm
我们会熬过去的 好吗
while we get through this, okay?
光明是有计划的 如果我们打开心扉接受它
The Light has a plan. If we open ourselves to it...
我们会成为地图的一部分
We become part of its map.
我们的命运会和它的旨意交织在一起
Our fates intertwined with its providence,
所以无论我们走的是哪个方向
so no matter which direction we walk in,
光明都会指引我们回家
The Light will point us home.
哇 这里真酷啊
Whoa. How cool is this?
你知道这艘船
Did you know this ship also fought
也是在二战和俄♥罗♥斯♥打仗时发现的吗
in World War II and against Russia?
我不知道 你怎么知道的
I did not. How'd you know that?
我在这个世界生活
Uh, I live in the world.
-放松 小鬼 -看这个
- Easy, wiseass. - Hey, check this one out.
哇 真棒
Wow. Great.
发生什么了
What happened?
为什么他们那样跑
Why are they running like that?
最后一块多米诺骨牌 - 美国战争
我们 走这边
Let's, uh, let's go this way.
埃迪 你还好吗
Eddie? Hey, are you okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, no, I'm fine.
我们在越南对抗侵略战争
We shall fight the battle against aggression in Vietnam.
并且我们将获胜
And we shall prevail.
你好 收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey. Got your text.
嘿 我手♥机♥丢了
Um, hey, I lost my phone.
可以用一下你的吗
Is there any way that I can use yours?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
是我 嗨
Yeah, yeah, hi.
我知道 我知道 是
Oh, I know. I know, it's, um...
是有段时间了
It's been a while.
不 一切都很好
Yeah, no, everything's great.
玛丽也很好
Mary is great.
不不 我很好
No. No, no, no. I'm... I'm fine.
我知道... 真的
I just... you know, really.
我也想你
Yeah, I miss you too.
我一会要挂电♥话♥了
You know, I got to go in a minute.
我只是 我
I just, um, I, uh,
我想告诉你 我们有宝宝了
I wanted to let you know that we're having a baby.
是的
Yeah.
我不知道...
Yeah, and I don't know...
我有点害怕
I'm a little scared, you know,
因为我不知道以后会怎么样
'cause I don't know how it's gonna be,
并且... 不用
and, um... no.
不用 妈妈 我没有
No, Mom, I'm not... that's...
不 我不是这意思 我...
No, that's not what I'm saying, I'm...
不用 妈妈 拜托
No, Mom, that's... no, please.
不用来 好吗 我没事的
Don't come, okay? Just don't come. I'm fine.
我只是... 我想...
I just... I wanted...
我只是想告诉你
I wanted just to tell you, you know?
好的 不用来 好吗
Okay. Just don't come, okay?
让光充满这里
Fill this space with light.
让它愈合
Let it be healed.
寻找
Find....
我们会找到
And we may find
光明的真理
always the truth in The Light...
埃迪在哪
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表