剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
如果每一个家庭在我们社区工作
"If the individual family in our communities are working,
那么我们的大家庭在工作
then our larger family is working."
我 我不太确定我听明白了
I'm‐‐I'm not sure I'm, uh, I'm following you.
既然我要成为父亲
Now that I'm becoming a father,
我就需要一些东西给自己的家庭
I have needs for my individual family.
一些我和玛丽和宝宝需要的东西
Things me and Mary and the baby need.
比如
Like?
给宾馆一个新冰箱
A new refrigerator for the guest house.
原来的坏了 并且太小
Ours is broken, and it's small.
我们需要一个全长型的冰箱
We need a full‐sized refrigerator.
我想他们会的 肖恩
Well, I‐I think that'll do, uh, Sean, yeah.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming in.
我们都不是自♥由♥的
We are not free.
即使他们打开了监狱的大门
Even when they unlock the door to this prison,
我们仍旧是囚犯
we are still prisoners.
去年在芝加哥有506人死亡
506 deaths in Chicago last year,
96%是棕色皮肤人
96% brown people.
想知道今年在纪念日上死了多少人吗
Want to know how many died on Memorial weekend this year?
63人
63.
在芝加哥南区有63名棕色皮肤人
63 people on the South Side, brown people,
最年轻的16岁
youngest was 16.
一名年轻的女孩在车里坐在她男朋友的旁边
A young girl sitting in the car next to her boyfriend.
我们有一个参观者
We have a visitor.
我可以在这听听吗
Is it okay if I listen?
你的书讲的是什么
What's your book say about it?
你的阶梯书
Your little Ladder book.
是的 我做过调查
Yeah, I did my research.
你的书关于美国发生的事情是怎么说的
What's your book got to say about what's happening in America?
它是七十年代写的 所以
It was written in the '70s, so...
你觉得这些破事不是发生在七十年代吗
And you think all this shit wasn't happening in the '70s?
写这本书的白人漏掉了这一切 不是吗
White man who wrote your book left it all out, didn't he?
不是
No.
教授承认我们正在用暴♥力♥和污染
Doc acknowledged that we were destroying ourselves
毁灭我们自己
with violence and pollution.
他没有 但是光明做到了
He didn't, but the‐‐The Light did,
并且光明给了他信息 并且他写了下来
and then The Light gave him the message, and he wrote it down.
光明
The Light?
在运动中每个人都是平等的
Everyone is equal in our Movement.
你们运动中的平等
Equal in your Movement,
你在和医院那姑娘交往吗
Are you seeing that girl from the hospital?
没错
Yeah.
那你和卡尔呢
Are you and Cal?
没有
No.
我们俩永远也不可能
We could never be together like that.
我保证
I promise.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
去医院是有帮助的
The hospital helped.
他们给你用药了吗
Did they put you on medication?
没错
Yeah.
医治愤怒和抑郁的药
For anger and depression.
我只是
I just...
我身上开始出现之前没有的东西
I just started seeing things that weren't there.
什么东西
What kind of things?
我的天 这是什么
Oh, my God. Hey, what is that?
什么
What?
我被闪电击中了
I got struck by lightning.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
你怎么不告诉我 你还好吗
Why didn't you tell me? Are you okay?
没事 这 没什么毛病
Yeah, it's not‐‐ come on, it's‐‐it's fine.
只是看起来有点吓人
It just looks crazy.
医生给看过了 没事的
The doctors looked at it. It's okay.
没事的 不要
It's fine. Look, let's just‐‐
不要管它了
let's just be here.
好吗 我没事
All right? I'm fine.
让我们躺在这儿
Let's just stay here.
我只是想感受一下
I just want to feel it.
国税局那位女士是什么情况
So what happened with the IRS lady?
我们没得到我们想要的
We didn't get what we needed.
勒索 敲诈
Extortion, blackmail.
我们 我判断有误
We, uh, I made an error in judgment,
我认为丽莎泄密给迈耶教♥徒♥
and I think Lisa tipped off the Meyerists.
现在他们认为我们在他们内部安插了人
And now they believe that we have someone on the inside.
这对我们不利吗
Is that bad for us?
不 事实上 这是件好事
No, actually, in fact, it's a good thing.
我被要求协助找到内奸
I've been asked to help find the mole.
妄想症使人们做出愚蠢之事
Paranoia makes people do stupid things.
我们也了解到
We also learned...
腐♥败♥之流不仅仅局限于领导者
that the corruption goes a little bit further than the leader.
它涉及到整个组织
It's the entire organization.
光明的联合守护者就是强迫丽莎的其中之一
The Co-Guardian of The Light is the one that coerced Lisa.
光明守护者 谁会相信这些鬼话
Guardian of The Light? Who could believe this shit?
我妻子相信处♥女♥才能怀上儿子
Well, my wife believes a son was born to a virgin.
那是因为确实有这种情况
Yeah, that's 'cause that actually happened.
-好吧 -你怎么样了
- Right. - How are you holding up?
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
你家人呢 这对他们一定很不容易
Your family? This must be hard on them.
这是 个挑战 但是
You know, it's, uh, challenging, but, uh...
我们没事 多谢关心
you know, we're okay. Thanks for asking.
和我们在一起有什么感觉
What is it with guys like us?
为什么我们愿意牺牲一切
What makes us so willing to sacrifice everything?
房♥子 家庭 我们难道都很崇高吗
Home, family. Are we just so fucking noble?
我觉得这和崇不崇高没有半点关系
I don't think that it has anything to do with nobility.
那是为什么
What then?
我只是想赢
I just want to win.
我也是
Me too.
让我们拿下这个
Let's win this thing.
让我们拿下这个
Let's win this thing.
我的目的是点一把熊熊大火
My intention is to light a flame.
因为我生活在一个被贫穷
Because the America I live in a devastated by poverty,
社会忽视 经济放纵
social neglect, economic abandonment,
警♥察♥暴♥力♥及大规模监禁所造成的混乱美国
police brutality, and mass incarceration.
这就是我们在这儿的原因
That's why we all in here.
因为现行系统就是为打♥压♥我们而设
Because the system is designed to take us down
想把我们困于其中
and to keep us here.
昨天情况怎么样
How'd it go yesterday?
和德康女士谈过了
Talked to Ms. DeKaan.
我不知道能有什么用
I don't know if it'll do any good.
我搞不清楚了
I'm out of my mind.
你把萨姆·菲尔德安排去苦行
You put Sam Field on ES.
他还处于1R阶段
He's in the middle of 1R.
没错 他是退役军人
Yeah, he's, uh, he's ex‐military,
做安全类工作 他没什么问题
worked in security, his sourcing came out clear.
看起来 你和艾迪
It seems like, uh, you and Eddie
又和好如初了
are quite the united front again.
如果你有孩子你就明白了
You'd understand if you had a kid.
好吧
Yeah.
史蒂文说过 孩子
Steve said, uh, having children
会削弱一个人的领导能力
compromised one's ability to lead.
你总会是被引诱去把个人利益
You know, you'd always be tempted to put the greater good
置于集体利益之前
of an individual over the good of the whole.
史蒂文说的对
Steve was right.
是一时冲动吗
Was it emotional?
去见艾迪
To see Eddie?
你是同情他吗
did it make you, uh, feel for him?
不 完全不是
No. Not at all.
伙计们 你们要确保
All right, guys, you want to make sure
所有地方都要检查
that you check under everything.
柜子 门 总是会藏于隐秘之处
Cabinets, doors, it's never in the obvious place.
我这儿有发现
I got something here.
这是什么
What is it?
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表