剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
你们
In your, like,
那会 那个东西
movement, the thing... - Mm-hmm.
是有什么
Did you have any, like,
类似做♥爱♥什么的
rituals that you had to do, like,
必要仪式吗
any, like, sex stuff or anything?
它是个教派 社区
I mean, it was a religious, uh, community.
并没有 并没有什么奇怪的地方
It wasn't... wasn't that weird.
沙龙那些姑娘们跟我说这个组织
Well, the girls at the salon told me that there was this group
你如果不服从他们的领袖
that if you disobeyed their leader,
他会让你用舌头舔地板
he'd make you lick the floor with your tongue.
也难怪你看上去有点
So, I mean, it's no wonder you'd get a little...
有点什么
A little what?
有点神经兮兮的
A little jumpy. I mean...
-不是说你 -神经兮兮
- I mean, not that you're... - A little jump?
-我不是这个意思 -神经兮兮
- No I'm not saying that... - A little jumpy.
你没有神经兮兮的 我只是
You're not jumpy, I'm just...
-是这样吗 -你可能
- Is that what this... - You could be.
是这样吗 你
Is that what this is? You...
想从我身上挖点黑料
Are you trying to find dirt on me
作为你在沙龙的谈资
so you can trade it at the salon? I mean...
-不是的 -什么
- No. - What?
-绝不是这样的 埃迪 -那是为什么
- Absolutely not, Eddie, no. - What is it then?
不 我
No, I...
我只是 想了解你的
I just...I want to know what you've
过往
gone through, you know? -
好吧
Yeah.
不好意思 我不应该提的 -不
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. - No, it's...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我才不会给你当猴耍
I'm not gonna be your sideshow.
-这是个错误 -埃迪
- This was a mistake. - Eddie.
埃迪
Eddie?
埃迪
Eddie!
求你了 等一下
Please. Wait, please.
埃迪 请不要走
Eddie, just stop, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是
I'm just...
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that stuff.
我不该说那些话的
I shouldn't have said any of that stuff.
我没法给你解释我曾身处的世界
Listen, I can't explain the world I was in, okay?
我知道那是另一个世界
I know it's different.
永远都是
It always will be.
你不需要跟我解释的
You don't have to explain it to me, okay?
约翰尼去世之后
Look, after Johnny died...
我们能不这样么
No, can we please not do this?
-我不想这样 -听我说
- I don't want to do this. - Listen to me.
埃迪 请听我说
Eddie, listen to me, please.
约翰尼去世之后 我一无所有
When Johnny died, I had nothing.
我不知道事情因何而起
I had no answers as to why it happened.
我没人可依靠 我
I had no one, I just...
我无处可去
I had nowhere to go.
可你呢
And you?
你有地方可去
You found somewhere to go.
我是说 你
I mean, you...
你找到一个地方 那有你想要的答案
you found a place that has the answers that you need,
你知道吗
you know?
那可能拯救了你的生活
It probably saved your life.
是的 确实
Yeah. It did.
谁又能因此而议论你呢
Yeah. Who's gonna judge you for that, huh?
我是不会的
Not me.
那里 他们 确实拯救了我
It...they, uh... did save me.
一直以来 能有这么一段故事
And it was beautiful for so long to have a story
是非常美好的
that just contained it.
那里
You know, it just
包罗万象
held it all.
但是只有你相信它才行
But it only works when you believe.
因为你一旦有了别的念头
Because once you pull that thread,
它就在你的掌心之中消失不见
it just turns into nothing right in your hands.
私募股权究竟是什么
What exactly is private equity?
你确定你想知道吗
You sure you want to know?
我就是在问啊
I'm asking.
我怕这个问题会太无聊
I'm just afraid it might be a little too interesting.
你可能接受不了
You might not be able to handle it.
我能接受的多着呢
I can handle a lot.
大家可以听我说两句吗
If I could get your attention, please.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
不用担心 你们可以继续畅饮
Now, don't worry, you can all go back to drinking
抱怨去避暑别♥墅♥的交通
and complaining about the commute to your summer homes
很快就好
in just a second.
我想跟大家简单说一说
I want to talk to you for just a moment
除了在社会上
about the purpose of this evening,
令人瞩目的人邀请各位以外
why you're here, other than the fact that
今晚大家齐聚一堂的原因是什么
someone you consider socially desirable invited you.
在离这半英里卡纳西
Half a mile from here in Canarsie,
30名年轻的新信徒谁在混凝土地面上
there are 30 young Novices sleeping on a concrete floor,
献身于我们运动的社会任务
dedicating themselves to the social mission of our movement.
他们甘于奉献 吃苦耐劳
They are sacrificing and slaving
为这座城市无家可归的人打造避风的港湾
to make a haven for the homeless of this city,
那些你们每日在街上路过却闭眼不看的
the sick, the disabled, the forgotten people you walk past
身残体弱的弱势群体
every day in the street and avert your eyes.
我们都介入其中
We are intervening,
做出改变 拯救生命
making a difference, uh, saving lives.
这需要良知 需要奉献
It takes conscience. It takes commitment.
需要海纳百川
An unwillingness to turn away.
这就是为什么我现在请求您 请求诸位
That's why I'm asking you right now, all of you,
把手伸向您的口袋 献出一点爱
to reach into your pockets and give.
无疆的爱
Give deeply.
对于各位来说这些钱微不足道
Consider... consider how little that money means to you.
不过是不同类型的包包
It's another status handbag,
或者您为了在派对上炫耀而买♥♥的
some obscenely expensive bottle of wine
一瓶贵得不像话的酒
you buy and show off at a dinner party.
对于我们援助的人来说
To the people we're helping,
这却意味着生存与死亡的区别
it could mean the difference between life and death.
就到这吧 谢谢卡尔
All right. Thank you, Cal.
你所说的对我们大家都很有启发
That was illuminating for all of us.
现在该轮到我请各位继续畅饮了
Now it's my job to ask you all to go back to enjoying yourself.
顺便提示一下 吧台仍然开放
And just as a reminder, the bar's still very much open.
你也承受不住外面的负罪感吧
Couldn't take the guilt trip in there either, huh?
太难堪了
It was rough.
没关系
It's Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
我得
You know, I, uh...
我还是打扫一下吧 我就是个大懒蛋
I better clean up the place. My God, I'm such a slob.
没事 没事
It's fine, it's fine.
看上去 看着还行
It looks...it looks good.
我真的
I really...
我真的没打算
I really wasn't planning on...
挺好的
Oh, no, good.
我不想让你觉得这事是必然的
I wouldn't want you to think I was a sure bet or anything.
我是说 我是不会承诺什么的
I mean, look I... I would never as...assume anything.
你也可以随时离开
and, you know, you can leave anytime you want.
才不呢
No. No.
约翰尼今晚在他爸那
Johnny's with his dad tonight.
就这样
This is happening.
-你没事吧 -我做不到
- You okay? - I can't do this.
你怎么能这么跟我的朋友们
This is how you talk to my friends?
还有生意伙伴们说这些
My business contacts?
我可能言辞激烈了些
I may have spoken a little strongly.
你不能一边指责人家所支持的一切
You can't ask people for money
一边伸手向他们要钱
while your indicting everything they stand for.
我确定他并不是那个意思
I'm sure he didn't mean it.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表