剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
这里太漂亮了
It's so beautiful.
你建造的它 不是我
You built it, not I.
我充满了罪恶感
I was too steeped in sin.
这是你的伊甸园 埃迪
It's your Garden, Eddie.
医生
Doc?
约翰尼
Johnny.
首先 我要去方便一下
Well, first, I have to pee.
这次车开得真久
That was a long drive.
嗨
Hi.
终于接了
Finally.
你真难联♥系♥上
You're hard to reach.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我一个别人都遗忘的地方
I'm in someone's idea of oblivion.
-一切顺利吗 -不
- Everything all right? - No.
我接到一个电♥话♥ 是布兰达的
I got a call. It's Brenda.
她情况很不好
She's not doing well.
那是什么意思 她情况一直都不好
What does that mean? She's never doing well.
她肝脏的情况 卡尔
Her liver, Cal.
这... 要结束了
It's... It's the end.
这没什么吃惊的
This isn't a surprise.
这是你告诉我的最不意外的事情
This is the least surprising thing you could tell me.
她说她有话对你说
She says she has something to say.
你和她在一起吗
Are you with her?
是的 她看起来非常瘦弱和害怕
Yes, and she seems so small and frightened.
我之前也和将死之人待在一起过
And I have been with people on the threshold before,
但是这个... 像有什么东西不让她走
but this... something's holding her back.
好了 那...是不可能的
Yeah, well, that's... It's not possible.
我现在在地球的另一边
I'm out here on the other end of the earth,
尽力在补救我的错误
trying to fix my fuckup.
听着 我能
Look. Can I, uh
我能说这件事...
can I just say that this...
这件事也许比你想的对你的影响更大
this may have more of an impact on you than you think.
你知道的 失去
You know, losing the parent
和你一直关系糟糕的父母
you've had a terrible relationship with
会比失去一个和你关系好的人
can be harder than losing someone
更难受
that you had a good one with,
特别是 如果你从未努力去结束这种坏关系
especially if you haven't made an effort toward closure.
不管怎样...
Whatever...
我妈要说的有毒的离别话
parting words of poison my mother has to convey,
她可以让你告诉我
she can do it through you.
那不会...
It won't, uh...
她不会用伤害我的方式伤害到你
It won't hurt you the way it will hurt me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你先来 -你先来
- You first. - You first.
-不 -你先来
- No. - You first.
现在
Right now.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-嗨 -是什么这么搞笑啊
- Hi. - Can I ask what's so funny?
卡尔 这是卢娜
Cal, this is Luna.
-这是卡尔 -你好 卡尔
- This is Cal. - Hi, Cal.
看来我们已经让他有点不开心了
Think we've made him a little sad.
我想他本来就不开心
I think he was already sad.
来点吧
Get some. Yeah.
这个超级棒
It's really good.
-不用了 -真的 来吧
- No. - Really. Come on.
为什么不来点
Why not?
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
吸得漂亮 是吧
Oh... nice shit, right?
我们没有把现金放在楼里
We don't keep that kind of cash in the building.
或许我们可以写给你 像一个发♥票♥或者
Maybe we can write you, like, an invoice or...?
霍克 别走
Hawk...h, don't leave.
怎么了
What's going on?
那些人带来了所有的地板材料
The guys are here with all the flooring,
但他们拒绝把那些给我们
and they refuse to give it to us
除非我们预先给他们付现金
unless we pay them in cash up front.
这听起来不太对
That doesn't sound right.
他们说怕我们跳票
They say the last check bounced.
好的 我确定这是个误会
Okay, I'm...I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.
我马上查一下
Yeah. I'll check it out.
好的 因为他们说他们要走了
Okay, 'cause they say they're gonna leave,
所以人们一直在说这个事情
so people are starting to say things.
-我确定这只是个误会 -好的
- I'm sure it's just a mistake. - Okay. Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能联♥系♥上他
I couldn't reach him.
冷静 你会拔出你的注射器的
Easy. You're gonna pull out your IV.
你在说谎
You're lying.
从你脸上就看出来了
I can see it in your face.
他不愿意和我说话
He won't talk to me.
每个人悲伤的方式不同
You know, people grieve in such different ways.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck you.
我♥操♥你 操
Just fuck you. Just
-布伦达 我 -操
- Brenda, I..? - Fuck.
什么狗屁智慧 狗屁光明
Fucking wisdom, fucking Light,
操♥你♥妈♥的领袖
your fucking leader
我♥操♥你们
fuck all of you.
你需要发泄 随你吧
If you need to release, fine.
冲着我来吧
Just release it to me.
你
Oh.., you..
你不知道我得发泄的是什么
you have no idea what I have to release,
我想说些什么
what I have to say.
我不知道 但
I don't, but...
我没能保护他
I didn't protect him.
我本该保护好他的
I should have protected him.
你没能保护谁
Didn't protect who?
我儿子 卡尔文
My son. Calvin.
他伤了他
He hurt him.
他伤害了他 而我什么也没做
He hurt him, and I didn't do anything.
我是他妈 可我就那么走了
I was his mother, and I just walked away.
卡尔告诉我他爸称的上很暴♥力♥
Cal told me that his dad could be violent..
还酗酒 但卡尔原谅了他
his drinking, But Cal has forgiven him,
而你也应该被原谅
and so should you.
我丈夫 他就是个没用的老酒鬼
What my husband.. he's a weak old drunk.
伤口会愈合
Bruises heal,
但你的领袖作的孽无法挽回
but what your leader did won't heal.
永远不会
Never.
你的博士 史蒂文·迈耶
Your doctor, Steven Meyer.
他爱我儿子
Oh, he loved my son.
但他爱他的方式错了
But it wasn't right how he loved him,
我什么也没做
and I didn't do anything.
只是束手旁观
I just let it happen.
不 你不能这样
No. You're not gonna do this.
我也不想这么说
I didn't want to hear it either.
你不能这么污蔑
You are not going to poison--
我也不想这么说 但我看见了
I didn't want to hear it, but I saw it.
-不 -我去了
- No. - I went...
-不 -在帐篷里
- No. - In the tent.
你撒谎 我不想听
I am not gonna listen to these kinds of lies.
他抱着他 那样不对
He was holding him, and it was wrong.
-这些恶心的指控 -你错了
- These disgusting accusations. - Wrong.
你会孤独一生直至终老的
You know, you are gonna leave this world alone.
这完全是你应得的
And it is exactly what you deserve.
请你 告诉他我很抱歉
Please. Tell him I'm sorry.
求你了 我很 我很抱歉
Please. I'm so-- I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这个地方
This place--
这儿你来过啊
this is where you've been?
不知道 这儿
I don't know. It's--
不一样了 这儿
It's different. It's...
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表