剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
我看见我自己...
I see myself...
映射在你之中
reflected in you.
我用我的双眼...
With my Eye...
重新看见了你
I see you anew.
用我的双眼 重新看见了你
With my Eye, I see you anew.
重新看见了你
I see you anew.
都结束了
It's over.
什么结束了 我们吗
What's over? Us?
我们从来没结束过 科迪亚克
We never were, Kodiak.
我也希望我说的是我们 加布
I wish I was referring to us, Gab.
我说的是这个...
I mean this--
史蒂文创造的这一切
what Steve built.
但莎拉把它救回来了
But Sarah saved it.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
事态发展会越来越难看的
Things are gonna get ugly.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
告诉我
Tell me.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
是莎拉做了什么吗
Did Sarah do something?
这些都是假象 加布
It's all smoke and mirrors, Gab--
所有这一切
all of this.
我需要史蒂文成为上帝
I needed Steve to be a God,
于是他成全了我
and so he was.
他需要我做个疯子
He needed me to be this madman,
一个他可以拯救的受害者
a--a victim he could save,
于是我成全了他
and so I was.
-我不明白 -逃走
- I dont understand. - Escape.
不要跟它一起覆灭
Don't go down with it.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
你难道不想冲着你的家人喊
Don't you want to just scream in your family's face,
我存在着 你们不能无视我
"I exist. You can't ignore me.
我他妈是个人
I'm a fucking human being"?
我当然想了 你以为我不想吗
Of course I do. Don't you think I do?
我为此纠结很多年了
I've obsessed about this for years.
我去了上百个小时的心理治疗
I've had hundreds of hours of therapy.
但是你改变不了别人
But you can't change other people.
你不能让他们感同身受
You cannot get them to see what you see.
不 我才不信这话
No, no, I don't... I don't buy that.
好吗 这个叫作放弃
Okay? That's giving up.
这需要补救
This needs to be fixed.
所有那些支离破碎的家庭 这他妈不公平
All those broken families... it's not fucking fair.
你♥他♥妈♥成熟点吧
Grow the fuck up.
特莎 对不起
Hey, Tessa, I'm... I'm sorry, Tessa.
嗨 我来替安德里亚的班
Hi, I'm... I'm taking over for Andrea.
你需要续杯吗
Can I get you a refill?
-艾什莉 -嗨 我的上帝啊
-Ashley? - Hi. Oh, my God.
霍克怎么样了
How's Hawk?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们现在不联♥系♥了
We're not talking right now.
说来话长
It's a long story.
但我知道他住在这城里
I do know he's living in the city.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
在外表濒死的过程中
A clear sensorium
清醒的感知和
and complex perceptual processes
布莱斯·格里森
七情六欲的经历
during a period of apparent clinical death
挑战了这种
challenge the concept
认为意识
that consciousness
局限于大脑之中的理念
is localized in the brain.
这个理念被世界各地的
This is a concept shared by every faith tradition
所有宗教传统所接纳
around the world.
-然而今天... -我不想要这个
- And yet today... - I don't want this.
科学证明了这个事实
Science is proving it as fact.
我们如何知晓这真的就是一切
How can this really be all there is?
怎么可能没有更多的未知
How can there not be more?
而我们如何不让自己
And how do we not find ourselves
迅速步入坟墓
on the fast track to the grave?
我们在这个星球上只有五分钟的时间
We only have five minutes on this planet.
我们如何让这五分钟尽显价值
How do we make the most of those five minutes?
我们可以用自己最优秀的部分
It's possible to take the best parts of ourselves
把宇宙给予我们的五分钟
and take the five minutes that the universe has given us
分割成秒钟
and break it down into seconds,
毫秒 毫微秒
into milliseconds, into nanoseconds
然后在这微小的时间中
and live in between those seconds
过着幸福美满的自♥由♥生活
content, happy, and free.
我的母亲
My mother,
最近刚刚逝世
who died recently,
从来都没有对我说过她爱我
never once told me she loved me
一次都没有
never once.
我该如何最大化利用我的五分钟
How do I make the most of my five minutes
知道这个
knowing that?
接受 这就是如何
Acceptance, that?ˉs how.
我接受我没有...
I...I accept that I have no...
我过去没有办法控制我母亲
I had no control over my mother
亦或是她的爱
or her love.
我放手让她离开了
And I...I let her go.
我让自己身处于真正爱我的人之中
And I surround myself with people who do love me.
关爱从你开始
Loving begins with you.
爱从你开始
Love begins with you,
但它不会随你而终
but it rarely ends with you.
它会引领你进入你的内心
It will lead you into your own heart.
进入你自己的世界
into yourself.
你会爱你自己
And you will love yourself,
你也会爱其他人
and you will love others.
你会意识到 存在有那么多
And you will realize just how much more there is
更深远的意义
to this existence.
你的母亲临死前说了一些话
Your mother said some things before she died...
一些不好听的话
Things that were hard to hear.
她经常这么做
Yeah, well, she tends to do that.
很抱歉你需要忍♥受她的毒舌
Sorry you had to suffer her venom.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you. Yeah.
我到了
That's me.
我只是
I just, um...
我不能看着你离开
I couldn't let you walk away.
你就是一切
You're everything that...
我在台上说的一切
Everything I said up there
都是关于你的
was about you.
唐·亨德伦 #9
唐·亨德伦 第9次咨♥询♥
汉克
Hank.
你为什么联♥系♥了特莎
Why are you contacting Tessa?
慢着 她告诉你了
Wait, she told you?
她是我女儿 我们沟通的 埃迪
She's my daughter. I talk to her, Eddie.
你为什么联♥系♥她
Why are you contacting her?
进来吧
Come in.
我们的家庭需要被修复 汉克
Look, our families need to be mended, Hank.
我在做8R
I'm doing 8R.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你和谁在做8R
And with whom are you doing 8R?
你已经离开运动了
You've left The Movement.
是的
I have.
但是我没有抛弃任何事
But I haven't left everything.
史蒂文选择了我
Steve chose me.
我在和理查德和菲莉西亚攀登阶梯
I'm climbing the rungs with Richard and Felicia,
当我准备好时 我会代替卡尔
and when I am ready, I am going to replace Cal.
一切都会好起来的 汉克
Things can be better, Hank.
我们都可以重聚
We can all be back together.
你从哪儿得到的那个
Where did you get that?
史蒂文希望我拥有它
Steve wanted me to have it.
我们可以挽回这一切
We can put all of this back together.
你流血了吗
Are you bleeding?
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表