剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, what the fuck is this?
别紧张
Take it easy.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
别碰我
Get the fuck off me!
叛教者就该待安分守己
Deniers need to stay where they belong...
待在阴影中
in the shadows.
肖恩
S-Sean?
你待在这
Stay here.
等等
Wait. Wait. Um...
我告诉萨拉我们考虑离开的事了
I told Sarah we were thinking of leaving.
什么 你为什么要说
What? Why would you do that?
-我不... -我♥操♥
- I-I don't... - Shit.
我也不知道
I-I don't...don't know.
-对不起 -别急
- I'm sorry. - Calm down, calm down.
没有人敢对我们怎么样的 好吗
No one's gonna lay a finger on us, do you understand?
我知道现在很晚 抱歉
I know it's late. I'm sorry.
介意我进来一会吗
Mind if I come in for a second?
萨拉告诉我你们考虑要离开
Sarah told me you were thinking of leaving.
她打算安排你们去静修中心
She's making arrangements for you to go on retreat.
通常如果有人想要离开
Most of the time when people are thinking about leaving,
去静修回来后他们会决定留下来
they return from the retreat and stay with us.
我想知道你们是否都同意
I wanted to see if that's what you both want.
这...
This...
实在很难受
This is painful...
放手让你爱的人离开
to let go of someone you love.
撕心裂肺的痛
It's excruciating, actually.
我们都很爱你们
You are loved here...
你们两个
the two of you.
我希望你们知道
I hope you know that...
也能感受到
and feel that.
你们值得过最好的生活
You deserve the best possible life...
和你们的孩子一起
with your child.
如果我能做些什么
And if there's anything I can do
好让你们的过渡期轻松一点
to make the transition as easy as possible,
请尽管开口
please don't... don't hesitate to ask.
这真的...
That's really, um...
谢谢
Thanks.
我一直以来都很无礼
I've been rude for long enough.
抱歉打扰两位
I'm sorry to have disturbed you.
早点休息
Get some sleep.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我还好
Yeah, I'm okay.
我想他们会放我们走的
I think they're gonna let us go.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
我不怕
I'm not.
我
I, uh...
我来这儿是寻找新生的
I came here looking for a new life,
我也找到了 是和你在一起
and I found it with you.
和你在一起的新生
I found it with you.
是的
Yeah.
你到底是准备告诉我还是随便糊弄我
Are you gonna clue me in or treat me like I'm some bullshit?
潘尼蒂的兄弟是德康公♥司♥的主管
The brother of Penetti's chief of staff
还是董事会的成员
sits on the board of DeKaan's company.
-所以呢 -所以说他们陷害了我
- So? - So they set me up.
他们把我送回那儿
They sent me back in there
因为迈耶运动给德康带来了麻烦
because The Movement was causing trouble for DeKaan...
佩内蒂是活动最大的赞助人
Penetti's biggest campaign donor.
我组织起来的勒索的受害者对佩内蒂来说
The blackmail victims that I have lined up for Penetti
就是狗屁
are pieces of shit...
可他们中没有一个像德康家人那样
but none of them are a DeKaan...
为了钱毒害整个镇子的居民
poisoning and killing entire towns for a buck.
他们在耍我 兄弟
They're playing me, man.
你是在逗我吧 是吗
Are you kidding me? Really?
告诉我有哪个人没被耍的
Name me one person who isn't being played.
拜托 我应该是为正义的那一方效力的
Come on, I'm supposed to be playing for the good guys.
拜托了 哥们儿 你所该效力的对象
Oh, come on, man, you're supposed to be playing
是付你钱的那一方
for the team who's paying you.
告诉我一声就行
Just get me a date.
别再为了这种屁事把我叫出来了
Don't make me come out to bumblefuck again.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
被卡尔给算计了
I was set up by Cal.
-卡尔不会这么做的 -不
- Cal wouldn't do that. - Uh, yes...
不 他会的 他也这么干了
yes, he would, and he did.
而且我认为可能
And I think that maybe...
可能这件事我的孩子也参与了
maybe my own kid had something to do with it.
霍克 不 他 他不会的
Hawk? No. He's...he wouldn't...
你之前为什么要那个样子跑去纽约呢
Why did you come into the center in New York like that?
你是自讨苦吃
You're asking for trouble.
问你女儿去
Ask your daughter.
这又是什么意思 你说啊
What is that supposed to mean? Just tell me!
霍 霍克还在接受治疗吗
Is...is Hawk still in a program?
他已经回中心了
He's back at the center.
这一切 我 这太
This is get...I... It's too...
-我不喜欢这样 -我知道 我知道
- I don't like this. - Look, I know, I know.
所以我需要你做一件事
That's why I need you to do something...
-埃迪 -为了我
- Eddie... - For me.
埃迪
Eddie...
听着 我知道加布在办事处工作 好吗
Look, I know that Gaby works in the office, okay?
我只是需要统计了
I-I just need the files
每个出于不满离开了的迈耶教♥徒♥
for every disgruntled Meyerist who has ever left...
每个被归入叛教者之列的人的文件
every person who's been labeled a Denier.
他们现在监视了所有人
They're watching everybody right now.
想个办法
Just find a way.
理查德怎么说
What does Richard say?
理查德说了什么不重要
It doesn't matter what Richard says.
我才是注定之人
I'm the one.
你看到了 对吧
You saw it, right?
我流血的样子
How I bled.
恐怕我做不了这事
I don't think I'm the man to do this.
-不 你可以的 -不
- Yes, you are. - No.
这些年来你一直瞒着老婆
You went behind your wife's back for years
这样你就可以看着你女儿
so you could see your daughter...
因为你知道这样才是对的
Because you knew that it was right.
到了站队的时候了
It is time to pick sides.
我不想站队
I don't want to pick sides.
你是在要求我背叛我女儿
You're asking me to betray my daughter.
不 我是在要求你选择 好吗
No, I'm asking you to pick you, okay?
-选择你的信仰 -不行
- What you believe in. - No.
我做不到 埃迪
I can't do it, Eddie.
汉克
Hank!
你是什么样的人
What kind of man are you?
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们最近经历了这么多
Well, we've been dealing with so much lately,
我只是想顺便过来下 看看你还好吗
I just wanted to come by and...and check that you're okay.
晚饭就在这儿吃吧
Why don't you stay for dinner?
这又是哪出
What is this about?
宝贝 再多备一份餐具
Uh, honey, uh, one more.
-很高兴见到大家 -我们也是
- Good to see everyone. - Yeah.
尤其高兴见到你
Especially good to see you.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我知道隔离冥想很艰难
I know isolated meditation can be hard.
我还好
I'm fine.
我们坐下来吃吧
I think we're ready to sit down.
抱歉 你坐吧
Oh, no. Oh, please.
安防会议后我遇见了那个新教♥徒♥
I ran into that Novice after the security meeting.
你真的把他吓坏了
You really gave him a scare.
-卡洛斯吗 -你想说什么
- Uh, Carlos? - How do you mean?
卡尔完全把他吓得要死啊
Well, Cal put the fear of God into him.
有时候人们就需要被提醒下
Well, sometimes people need to be reminded
大家对他的期望
what's expected of them.
但似乎有点过分了
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表