剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah.
你自己拆下来的吗
You take it off yourself?
我在垃圾桶见到了
I noticed it in the trash.
有点痒 所以...
It was itching, so...
美国人吗
American, eh?
是的
Yes.
我打猎用的
I hunt.
你看起来很紧张
You look nervous.
孩子周围有枪让我很紧张
Guns around kids make me nervous.
我试着在上网查你
Now, I tried Googling you.
保拉·本森
Paula Benson.
但我没有找到你
And, uh, I couldn't find you.
很多人在网上都差不到的
Well, there's a lot of people you can't Google.
-你的酒 -谢谢
- Here's your wine. - Thank you.
烤肉马上要好了
Roast is just about ready.
可以告诉我女洗手间在哪里吗
Do you mind telling me where the ladies' room is?
当然 就在那里
Sure. It's right through there.
打扰了
Excuse me.
莉齐
Lizzie?
我们饭前洗洗手吧
why don't we wash up for dinner, huh?
看看我
All right. Look at me.
我们现在必须离开 照我说的做
We have to leave. Do what I say.
不要害怕 好吗
Don't be scared, okay?
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
小心头
Watch your head.
没事的
It's okay.
跑
Go.
好了 快上车
All right. Go to the car.
-等下 -等等 夏天
- Wait! - Wait, Summer.
快走
Come on.
快来 我们走 快
Come on, let's go. Hurry.
你们在里面还好吗
You guys okay in there?
打911
Call 911.
好了
Okay.
快上去
All right, get in there.
走
Go.
没事的
It's all right.
好了
Okay.
朗代尔诺 村庄边界
-天啊 你太有才了 -谢谢你
- Gosh, you're so talented. - Oh, thank you.
我不知道你怎么做到的 我不知道这怎么
I don't know how you do it. I don't-- I don't know how it--
-最奇怪的是 -简直难以置信
- It was the weirdest thing. - It's incredible.
他们都在卡尔的办公室里
They're all in Cal's office.
埃迪·莱恩也在
Eddie Lane is there?
等我一下
Just a second.
埃迪·莱恩怎么了
What about Eddie Lane?
他就在这儿 卡尔的办公室里
He's here. In Cal's office.
-发生了什么 -你好 霍克
- What's going on? - Hello, Hawk.
看来你生活的复杂程度和我儿子的旗鼓相当
It seems as if your life is about as complicated as my son's.
-怎么回事 -只是 交易
- What is this? - It's just, uh, business.
随便你们中哪个 告诉我发生了什么
Now, one of you tell me what's going on.
-这很复杂 孩子 -爸
- It's complicated, kid. - Dad.
拜 埃迪
Bye, Eddie.
-卡尔 请 -我觉得这件事
- Cal, please-- - I think it's best
最好还是由你父亲解释给你听
if your dad explained this one to you.
就放那儿
Right there's good.
你回来工作
You're back at work?
对
Yeah.
那 孩子 在哪儿
Where's the, uh, the baby?
这儿的幼儿园很好
The nursery here is great,
我可以每两小时去那儿喂他
and I can stop by every two hours to feed him.
你别这么老派啊
Don't be so old-fashioned.
我热爱工作
I love to work.
这会让我成为更好的母亲
Makes me a better mother.
埃迪怎么来了
Why was Eddie here?
我们有交易要谈
We had some business.
哪种交易
What kind?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是想知道你的近况
I like to hear about your life.
我
I, uh...
我帮他确认了
I helped him to see that
他 他并没有"那种"能力
he--he doesn't have what it takes.
他愿意
He was willing to
彻底地停止他
completely abandon his--
他 他 他所做的一切
his--his--whatever he's doing
立刻 马上
in an instant
来帮助萨拉
to help Sarah.
你相信他
And you trust him?
会收手
To abandon it.
腐♥败♥根基一日不除
You can't start a reform movement
改革就无法展开
with a corrupt foundation.
你究竟为什么要帮萨拉
Why'd you really help Sarah?
你说什么
Excuse me?
她不再是你的情人了
She's not your lover anymore.
霍克也不是你儿子
And Hawk is not your son.
你现在有自己的儿子了
You have your own son now.
我们的儿子
We have a son.
而你需要让他 让所有人知道这点
And you should let him and everyone know.
他们会尊重你的
They'll respect you for it.
你♥他♥妈♥别太放肆了
Now, don't be so fucking presumptuous.
我在尽力打扫好吗
I'm trying to get this cleaned up.
好吧
Okay.
难以置信现在已经是秋天了
Can't believe it's fall already.
-孩子怎么样 -很好
- How's the baby? - Great.
-起名了吗 -还没
- Have a name yet? - No.
不知道你和你妈还联♥系♥吗
I don't know if you're talking to your mom,
如果可以的话 你能转告她我很抱歉吗
but if you do, will you tell her I'm sorry?
原因
For what?
我本应告诉她我孩子的生父是谁的
I should have told her who the father of the baby was.
孩子的父亲是
Who's the father?
你能保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我们之间没什么秘密
We don't really have secrets.
行
Yes.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
就停那儿
Stop right there.
请把后备厢打开
Pop the trunk, please.
好 下一辆 向前开
All right, next. Move it forward.
这儿停
Right there.
先生 请问一下 你要去哪儿
Excuse me, sir. Where are you heading today?
收到
Yeah, copy that.
吉姆 刚收到消息 一辆四门轿车
Jim, we got this late-model sedan.
正向你开去
Coming over to you now.
我跟你说的你都还记得吗
You remember everything I told you?
这个男的把我带走时你该说什么
When this man takes me away?
祖父祖母在国境外等着我
Grandma and Grandpa are waiting for me over the border.
没错
That's right.
水 种子 畜产品
Liquids, seeds, animal products.
你停在那个窗口那儿
Okay, just pull right up to that window.
下一辆
Next.
早上好 女士 请出示你的护照
Morning, ma'am. Passports, please.
我害怕
I'm scared.
别怕
Don't be.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我希望你能亲眼看着你妈做出正确的选择
And I want you to see your mom do the right thing.
我希望你能以我为豪
I want you to be proud of me.
莱恩女士
Mrs. Lane?
你可以走了
You can go on through.
祝你生活愉快
Have a nice day now.
爸
Dad.
你们能不能
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表