剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
-班森 -他就是
- Benson. - That's what he is.
他全家都是疯子
His whole family is.
别说了 拜托
Stop. Please.
你有什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
有人对埃迪做了什么吗
Did someone do something to Eddie?
一定是这样的吧
They had to, right?
乖乖 我也不知道
You know, honey, I don't know.
我们会一起弄清楚的 好吗
You and me, we're gonna find out, okay?
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
你在哪儿 埃迪
Where are you, Eddie?
你是叛教者
You're a denier.
你是他儿子
You're the son.
门后面有什么
What's behind the door?
你不把门打开 就永远无法解脱
If you don't open it, you'll never escape it.
约翰尼
Johnny?
出去 埃迪
Get out of here, Eddie.
报♥警♥啊 埃迪
Call the police, Eddie!
快点报♥警♥
Call the police!
你♥爸♥爸会杀了我
Before your father kills me!
快来吧 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
回家吧
Come home.
回家吧
Come home.
埃迪
Eddie?
埃迪
Eddie.
埃迪
Eddie?
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
*望着前方的路*
*Looking out at the road*
*在我轮底飞奔*
*Rushing under my wheels*
*回首逝去的岁月*
*Looking back at the years going by*
*如跑过夏日田园*
*Like so many summer fields*
她好爱这首歌♥
She loved that song.
这家店有世界顶尖的猪肉丝
Hey. They have the best carnitas here.
其实我对卢娜的事比较感兴趣
I'm more interested to hear about this Luna.
告诉我任何关于她的事情都可以
Anything you can share about her is helpful.
我不敢相信 你居然不认识她
I can't believe that you don't know who she is.
我只知道你说她是个音乐家
All I know about her is you said she's a musician.
-卢娜是流行歌♥手 -原来如此
- Luna is a pop star. - I see.
我们正在筹备世界巡回演出
And we're getting ready to do this world tour,
但她决定要休息一阵子
and she decides that she needs a break
然后她就决定要去海边
and decides that she's gonna go to the beach.
我们场地都订好了 大型体育场
We had these venues booked, these stadiums.
损失可是上百万啊
We're talking millions of dollars.
恐惧
Fear.
我听到的是恐惧
That's what I'm hearing.
而关键并不在于消除恐惧
The key is not to, you know, excise the fear,
而是抒发它
but you channel it.
利用它
Use it.
是吧 该怎么做
Okay. So how?
我们帮助过无数迷茫受挫的年轻人
Well, we work with a lot of troubled young people.
我们有很多非常有效的方法
We have some very effective techniques.
-好吧 但卢娜和我女儿不同 -是的
- All right, but Luna is not like my daughter, you know. - No.
诺亚一直在追寻某种精神寄托
I mean, Noa's always wanted something to believe in,
所以她容易被洗♥脑♥
so she's easily brainwashed.
我们所做的并不是洗♥脑♥
You know, we don't--We don't brainwash.
我们给人力量
We empower people.
肯定是的
Of course you do.
我意思是 我从来没有
I just mean that I've never worked
和这么年轻又如此空虚的人合作过
with somebody this young and this empty.
你要怎么赋予这种人力量
So how do you empower that?
你懂吗
You know?
我来买♥♥单 咱们离开这里吧
Why don't I pay for this and we'll get out of here?
你是打算用那个来挽回她吗
Is that what you were planning to use to get her back?
如果有必要的话
Only if I have to.
不会的
You won't,
因为我所能提供的
because what I have to offer
远远比那把小手♥枪♥的火力
is a hell of a lot more powerful
更加强大有力
than anything that little handgun can fire.
好吧
Okay.
我们还没有讨论到我的费用
We haven't yet discussed, uh, my fee.
对 好的
Oh, right. Okay.
我愿意给你我一部分的分成
I'm willing to cut you in on my part of the take.
比如说 五万如何
Like, say, $50,000?
如果你能解决这问题
If you can close the deal.
就这么定
All right then.
就这么定
All right then.
*我不知从何说起*
*I don't know how to tell you all*
*这生活多么疯狂*
*Just how crazy this life feels*
*环顾四周寻找*
*Look around for the friends*
*帮助过我的朋友*
*That I used to turn to to pull me through*
是谁 谁在那
Who--Who's there?
抱歉吵醒你了
Sorry to wake you.
没事
It's all right.
我很快就能永眠了
I'm gonna be sleeping soon enough.
所以你是来给我扎针还是来为我祷告的
So are you here to poke me with something or pray for me?
最近都是这样的吗
Is that what's been happening?
走到人生尽头差不多就是这样的
That's pretty much all that happens at the end.
我摆脱了两位牧师和一位犹太拉比
I got rid of two priests and a rabbi.
听起来好像我要说什么笑话
That sounds like the beginning of a joke.
我是你儿子的朋友
I'm a friend of your son's.
他们打给我
They called me.
我...我要见他
I...I need to see him.
他恐怕已经到外地出差了
I'm afraid he's out of town on business.
出什么差
What? What business?
什么生意会更重...
What business could be more impor...?
我要见他
I need to see him.
没有多少时间了
There isn't much time left.
我... 就这样了
I'm... This is it.
我已经试着联♥系♥他几次了
I've tried to reach out several times.
他不想和我谈谈
He doesn't want to talk to me?
天啊 该死
Oh, God damn it.
我要见他
I need to see him
在一切还不算太晚时
before it's too late.
如果你需要卸下负担
If you need to unburden,
我可以做你的导师
I can be your guide.
你是他们的一员
You're one of them.
我是你儿子的同事
I'm a colleague of your son's
也是终身的朋友
and a lifelong friend.
-你叫什么 -萨拉·莱恩
- What's your name? - Sarah Lane.
我知道你
I know you.
你是他的挚爱
You're the one he's so in love with.
我会再试着联♥系♥他
I'll try him again.
快点 醒醒
Come on! Wake up!
他需要急救
He needs medical attention.
我们可以处理
We can handle this.
那有我们可以寻求帮助的人
There are people we can call for help.
我们的人
Our people.
醒醒
Wake up!
他们在尽力带你回去
They're trying to bring me back.
快点 埃迪
Come on, Eddie.
跟我来 埃迪
Come with me, Eddie.
埃迪 醒醒 兄弟
Eddie, wake up, man.
醒醒 埃迪
Come on, Eddie.
醒醒
Come on.
医生
Doc?
我妈在这里做什么
What's my mother doing here?
你到家了 埃迪
You're home, Eddie.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表