剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
这件事很难让人接受
This is difficult to process.
三天前 我有足够的理由相信
Three days ago, I had every reason to believe
史蒂文会为我们履行他的使命
that Steve had fulfilled his work for us.
现在我得接受你是领头人的
Now I have to accept this new story
这种想法
that you're meant to guide us.
我明白
I get it.
确实让人很难接受
Certainty is a white whale.
只有一个方法可以证明
There's only one way to know.
爬阶
Climb.
你得继续爬阶 到达8R
You need to continue the climb, 8R.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
怎么了
What?
我们到了
We're here.
这就是你给我的地址 对吗
This is the address you gave me, right?
《绿野仙踪》
你读过吗
Have you read it?
没 但我看过电影
Uh, no, but I saw the movie.
-是正与邪的故事 对吗 -没错
- It's black and white, right? - Yes.
堪萨斯发生的是正与邪的故事 但奥兹不是
Well, Kansas is black and white, but Oz is in color.
奥兹国的大地上绿色永驻
The land of Oz is entirely green,
但是居民们都戴着这些绿色眼镜
but the inhabitants are wearing these green-colored glasses,
他们不知道他们的世界和
and they don't know that their world
别人的世界有着同样的颜色
is the same colors as everyone else's.
他们那个被称为奥兹国魔法师的"领袖"
Their "Leader" Is called the Wizard of Oz,
但其实 他只是个来自堪萨斯的普通男孩
but really, he's just a regular guy from Kansas
欺骗了所有人
that has everyone fooled.
谢谢你让我们举办新生儿派对
Thanks for letting us throw you a baby shower.
你们俩是怎么认识的
Uh, how do you two know each other again?
大学认识的
Oh... College.
我们是老朋友
We're old friends.
我希望你喜欢这本书
I hope you enjoy the book.
我很好奇你怎么看待这本书
I'll be curious what you see in it,
住在你... 你现在住的地方
living how you...well, where you do.
他们不会限制你读书 是吗
They don't tell you what you can and can't read, do they?
我们就到这吧
Can we be done, please?
我累了 这里的食物也很难吃
I'm tired, and this food is terrible.
我准备 前往
I'm ready to, uh, move ahead
纽约的销♥售♥中心
with the sale of the center in... In New York...
-我有些消息 -对理事会谦卑一些
- I have news. - Humble myself to the Council.
如果他们觉得我应该靠边站...
And if they feel they need me to step aside...
卡尔
Cal
这是现在最好的选择
That is the best course of action right now.
结束了
It's over.
我打了几通电♥话♥
I made a few phone calls,
有几个捐赠者挺身而出
and a few donors stepped up.
什么
What?
我把这地方欠的税交了
I paid the back taxes on this place.
我...
I-I...
你是怎么做到的
How... how did you get donors to do that?
我实话实说
I didn't sugarcoat.
我让他们知道现在情况的严重性
I let them know how dire the situation was.
只是解了燃眉之急 但能为我们赢得时间
It's a Band-Aid, but it buys us some time.
卡尔
Cal?
没事 没事
No, no, um...
我只是
uh, I just, um...
桥到船头自然直
Everything's gonna be okay?
还有很多的债需要我们还
I mean, we're far from being in the clear.
我们仍然需要其他的经济来源
We still need to put other sources of revenue in motion.
没错 当然 没错
Yeah, of course, yeah.
在波士顿有一个世界信仰会议
And there's the World Faith Conference in Boston.
非常主流的会议
Very mainstream.
迪帕克·乔普拉 托尼·罗宾斯
Deepak Chopra, Tony Robbins...
我们也要发言
and we'll be speaking.
这很不错
That's exciting.
已经给我们安排好了
I got us on the schedule.
主舞台 第二天
Main stage, second day.
你...
Wow, you...
这太棒了 萨拉
Wow, that's great, Sarah.
这可能对于我们来说是一个新起点
This could be the beginning of something new for us,
你知道的 把我们的话
you know, a way to...
套现的一种方法
monetize our message.
开启商务活动
Open it up to corporate events.
高管培训什么的
You know, uh, executive training, you know.
我们能行的
We can do this.
没错 一定可以
Yeah, absolutely.
你知道的 我们得面对现实 对吗
You know, we have to face reality, right?
最近要面临的现实问题可不少
We've certainly had a good dose of that recently.
这次出镜你一定会大放异彩
You're gonna be great with this audience.
我们都会
We'll be great.
我... 我先...
Uh, so, I, uh... I'll just, uh...
收拾一下
just settle back in,
我们稍后再谈
and I'll catch up with you later.
你有什么想对我说的吗
Is there anything that you want to talk to me about?
这些 这些捐赠者 他们
All... all the... These donations, they were...
他们是自愿的 对吗
they were voluntary, right?
当然
Of course.
那好
Yeah.
你听说了吗
Hey. Did you hear?
国税局那些事 已经结束了
The IRS stuff... it's over.
我听说卡尔有可能蹲大牢
I heard Cal might've had to go to jail.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我不... 不这么觉得
I don't... Don't think so.
谁那么说的
Who said that?
拜托
Please.
停一下
Stop.
你状态不太好啊
You're out of shape.
一直追你让我精疲力尽
Chasing after you is exhausting.
但我就是喜欢
I like it, though.
对不起 我原来就是个...
I'm sorry that I... was a...
-混♥蛋♥ -混♥蛋♥
- Dick? - Dick.
现在也是
I am.
没关系
It's all right.
我一直在想 你能否...
I was wondering if you...
你能否和我共进晚餐
if you want to come to dinner with me.
可以啊 你想去哪里吃
Yeah, fine. Where you thinking?
我妈家
My mom's?
你真想干"带女孩回家见家人"
You're really doing the "Bring the girl home
这种事情吗
to meet the family" thing?
是的 我是这么想的
Yeah, yeah. I am, yeah.
为什么想让我见你家人
Why? I met your family.
我明白 我只是
I know. I'm just...
我想让你和我一起回家
I want you with me when I go home.
你还真是不可思议
You're so "Aww, shucks", It's incredible.
好 我会去的
Yeah, I'll go.
这个代表我们对您
This is a token of our appreciation
非常慷慨捐助的感谢
for your incredibly generous donation.
运动团体感谢您
The Movement thanks you.
您鼓舞了我们
Uh, you are an inspiration.
非常感谢您
Honestly, thank you.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我已经做的够多了
I've done enough.
我的家人都在里面
My family is in there.
他们也勒索了你 是吗
They blackmailed you too, didn't they?
他们让你做卸下负担的任务吗
They played you your unburdening sessions?
欢迎
Welcome.
感谢您的款待
Thanks so much for having me.
我就是太开心霍克把你带回来了
Oh, I'm just so happy that Hawk wanted to bring you.
-她是个很好的女孩 -我知道
- She's a good one, this one. - I know she is.
-霍克回来了 -嗨 小朋友
- Hawk's back. - Hey, kid.
我想你了
I missed you.
我想让你见个人
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表