剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
《朝圣之路》前情提要
Previously on "The Path"...
我想道个歉
I want to apologize.
我想要你停止错误宣传的竞选
I would ask that you stop your campaign of false propaganda.
德康放进水里的东西
The stuff that DeKaan puts in that water
是不会在普通测试里出现的
isn't going to show up on your average tests.
-你能找到他吗 -能 但是不会便宜
- Can you find it? - Yeah, but it's not cheap.
我告诉克拉克维尔的人
I told the people of Clarksville
我会检测他们的水
that I would test their water,
现在我需要基金来完成
and now I need the funds to do it.
她敲诈了你 如果必要的话 我愿蹲监狱
She blackmailed you. I can go to jail if I have to.
我不会让你蹲监狱的
I am not letting you go to jail.
-我有其他的情人 -你是我的妻子
- I had other relationships. - You're my wife,
我会和你在一起 只要你愿和我在一起 只有我一个
and I am with you, if you're with me-x90only me.
这些药会帮助缓解恐慌症和烦躁不安
The meds are going to help ease the panic attacks, dysphoria.
我和一个同事谈过 他给了我些
I spoke with a colleague who gave me information
关于互助小组的信息
about a support group.
我叫埃迪 我曾在一个邪教里
My name is Eddie, and I was in a cult.
但是我的命都是史蒂文和他的工作的
But I owe my life to Steve and his work,
我会找出杀害他的凶手
and I will find who hurt him.
要是那个人是卡尔呢
What if that man was Cal?
我们之中有间谍
There's someone among us?
我记得我认为自己是八♥九♥岁时
I remember I think I was eight or nine,
史蒂文问我我觉得运动最害怕什么
Steve asked me what I thought The Movement had most to fear.
无知 我回答道
"Ignorance," I answered.
不是 他说
"No," He replied.
是满足
"Complacency."
我们内心的满足
Our own complacency.
对阶梯执着是很容易的
It's so easy to become fixated on the rungs,
包括你现在所在的阶梯 和你即将攀登到的
both the one you're on now, and the one you're ascending to.
永远 永远只在你自己的脑海里
Always, always inside your own head,
你才能心无旁骛 只想着飞升
where you find you can think of nothing but ascension.
这有点像一孔之见
It's a--it's a kind of tunnel vision, so...
他们为什么这样做
Why are they doing this?
你跟卡尔谈过吗
Did you talk to Cal?
我在他的眼中看到了谋杀
I saw murder in his eyes.
我见过那种神情太多次了
I've seen that look too many times.
我查过旅行记录 史蒂文死的时候他在这儿
I checked the travel records. He was here when Steve died.
所以他没有亲自动手
So he didn't do it with his bare hands.
萨拉想让我回去
Sarah asked me to come back.
她需要一个能把
She needed someone here
史蒂文的利益放在心上的人待在这里
with Steve's interest at heart.
这就是她现在做的事吗
Is what she's doing now
把史蒂文的利益放在心上
with Steve's interest at heart?
总有更多的空白需要用
There's always more space to be filled with--
光明赐给我们的一切来填补
with all that The Light has to give us.
这就是为什么我们寻源
And that is why we source.
坐吧
Have a seat.
今天感觉怎么样 奥利弗
How are you today, Oliver?
很好 先生
Good, sir.
没必要称呼我为先生
No need to call me sir.
没什么可紧张的 真心的
Nothing to be nervous about, really.
好的 你能过去把左手手心朝向
Okay. Can you go ahead and place your left hand, palm down,
放在你面前的空白页上吗
on the clear page in front of you?
像这样吗
Like this?
完全正确
That's exactly right.
你明白你为何在这儿吗
Do you understand why you're here?
-我想是的 -嗯哼
- I think so. - Mm-x90hmm.
这个就该这样吗
Is it supposed to do this?
我们把受过的伤都储存体内
We keep damage stored inside of us.
它就变成了化学物质
It becomes chemicals.
当适当的问题被提出来
When the right questions are asked,
那些化学物质就混杂于汗液之中
the chemicals mix with our sweat.
粉色告诉我们你有所保留
The pink tells us that you're holding back.
你需要更多地打开心门
You need to uncover more,
这样我们才能帮助你
so we can help you...
帮助你自己
Help yourself.
你能陈述下你的名字吗
Can you state your name for me?
我的名字是埃迪·莱恩
My name is Eddie Lane.
这是我第二次来这里
It's my second time here.
我已经摆脱了我的
I've been out of my, uh...
我离开了邪教
I left my cult, um...
六个月前的事了
Six months ago.
从那以后 一直过得很艰难
And it's been, uh, it's been hard.
我有过恐慌症
You know, I've had panic attacks,
还有妄想症
um... Paranoia.
我们都有过类似的经历
We've all been there.
我们管这叫混乱阶段
We call this the Anomie stage.
你在从众人的思想转变聚焦回自己的思想
You're refocusing from the group mind to the I.
你在问自己是谁
You're asking who am I.
是的 这很艰难
Yeah, which has been... It's been hard.
因为我在过去几乎二十年的时间里
'Cause I've spent the last, God, almost 20 years
知道这一切都是为了什么
knowing what this was all about, you know.
我醒来睡下都是为了同一件事
I was going to sleep for what I was waking up for.
我曾经知道一切将会怎样
You know, I knew what was going to happen when...
等到我死的时候
when I died.
我曾经知道如何抚养我的孩子
Um, I knew how to raise my kids.
我曾经身边有我的孩子们
I, uh... I had my kids.
关键是 我真心觉得
And the thing is, I really thought
那时是我有史以来最自♥由♥的时候
that I was freer that I had even been.
更加自♥由♥
You know, freer...
我觉得我比世界上所有人都自♥由♥
I thought I was freer than the rest of the world.
但是现在我看到了真♥相♥
But, you know, now I see the truth.
它控制了我
It controlled me.
你自♥由♥了吗
Are you free?
我不觉得 暂时没有
I don't think so. Not yet.
是什么在控制着你
Well, what controls you?
情♥色♥ 这绝对是我的专属名词
Pornography. Yeah, that would definitely be my thing.
一直就是这样 很平常的东西 性♥爱♥之类
It's all been like this. Run of the mill, sex stuff.
在我来这里之前 我会看这样的影视
Before I came here, I was watching it, like,
看上近乎一天十六个小时
16 hours a day.
我告诉过你没有事的
I told you there's been nothing.
如果联调局在我们中间安插了人
If the FBI have someone among us,
我到现在也没找到过一个
I haven't found them yet.
萨拉
Sarah, um...
丽莎·杰克森会对你说任何话
Lisa Jackson would have told you anything
只要能重得她的录像带
to get her tape back.
你不在现场 她说的是真话
Mm, you weren't there. She was telling the truth.
而且可能是任何人
And it could be anyone.
负罪感有时可以十分强大
Guilt can be very powerful.
继续找下去
Keep looking.
这只是例行公事
This is just routine.
你们可以放松下来
You can relax.
哥们
Oh, man.
我们做这个真是太好了
So good we do this.
我不再吸烟了 我只是以防万一
I don't smoke anymore. I just-just in case.
没事的 这是为什么我们寻源
It's all good. This is why we source.
为了揭开你对自己隐藏的内心
"To uncover that which you hide from yourself."
这很美丽
It's beautiful.
现在你来决定要怎么做
Now you decide what to do.
你是想把它再藏回床垫下面
You want to put it back under the mattress,
还是上交
or give over.
由内而外
Completely.
完全倾空自己
Empty yourself,
这样你就能全身心接纳真理
so that you can be filled with The Truth.
好的
Yeah!
好了 女孩们 谁是下一个
All right, girls, who's next?
你觉得你能信任他人吗
Do you find you can trust people?
不能
No.
不能吗
No?
我是退伍军人 我在安保处工作了好几年
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表