剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
It seemed excessive.
爸 你怎么这么咄咄逼人
Dad, why are you being so combative?
-你没亲眼看见 萨拉 -他做错了什么
- You weren't there, Sarah. - What'd the guy do?
他没有干好他的工作 就这样
He didn't do his job. That's all.
我很抱歉入如果我显得太过 冲动了
Oh, I apologize if I seemed overly, uh, zealous.
我 我被袭击了
I-I had just been attacked.
-在这儿说不合适 -他为什么要攻击你
- This is not the place. - Why did he attack you?
我们也不知道 宝贝
We don't know, honey.
是吗 还是你只是不想我知道
Really? Or do you just not want me to know?
卡尔
Cal?
你们在说什么啊
What are you guys talking about?
不 我完全不知道你知道这事
No, I have no problem with you knowing.
只是此时此地并不适合聊这事
Except this is not the time or the place.
-知道什么事 -大人的事 宝贝
- Knowing what? - It's adult stuff, sweetie.
因为你们两的事
Because of the two of you?
那个 霍克 这事等之后时机成熟
You know, Hawk, we'll talk about this later,
我们再聊
when it's appropriate.
什么叫"时机成熟"
What's "Appropriate"?
一旦涉及你自己的利益问题
You can't treat me like an adult merely
你就不把我当大人看
when it serves your own interests.
别 萨拉
No, Sarah.
萨拉 这是怎么了
Sarah, what's happening here?
霍克 站住
Hawk, wait.
霍克
Hawk.
-最近发生了很多事 -看起来是这样
- A lot's been going on. - Yeah, seems like it.
听我说
Yeah, look, um...
你妈和我的确走得近了些
your mother and I have grown close.
我们不是想要瞒着你这事
Now, we weren't trying to keep it a secret from you.
-不是吗 -我们是年长
- No? - Just 'cause we're older,
但这不意味着我们就能解决自己的问题
you know, doesn't mean we have stuff figured out.
显然是的
Apparently.
情况 情况会很复杂
And...and it's... it's gonna be hard.
尽管你和你♥爸♥爸之间的关系很复杂
As complicated as your relationship is with your dad,
要你接受另一个父亲还是会很困难
it's still hard to accept a new man in your life.
听着
Look, um...
我知道那天你翘了恢复陪艾什莉去了
I know you missed restitution to be with Ashley,
我敢肯定她告诉了你去年他们家
and I'm sure she told you that I offered her family
无家可归时我向他们提供了住处
a place to live last year when they were homeless.
我不愿相信她说的这些
I didn't want to believe her.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do it?
为了你
For you.
我这么做是为了你 霍克
I did it for you, Hawk.
如果我没那么做 你还会选择留下来
If I hadn't, would you have chosen to stay
选择 选择行走于光明之中
and...and walk in The Light
还有帮助社 帮助指引这个社区吗
and help this commu... help lead this community?
所以你觉得你是为了我做的这个决定吗
So you thought you'd make that decision for me?
男人之间的聊法是吧
Man-to-man?
对 请
Yes. Please.
她放弃了你选了房♥子
She chose a house over you.
那个女孩选择了房♥子
The girl chose a house...
而不是你的爱
over your love.
只有试探一个人
Testing people...
才能看清他们的真实面目
it's the only way to know who they truly are.
还有...
And...
你问了有关我和你妈妈的事
you asked about me and your mom,
你值得有一个直接的答案
and you deserve a straight answer.
我全身的每个细胞
I love your mom
都爱着你妈妈
with every fiber of my being.
我祈祷她有同样的感受
I pray she feels the same.
霍克
Hawk.
你看上去很不一样
You look so different.
而且你...
And you're, uh...
你开车了
you're driving.
什么时候拿到驾照的
When did you get your license?
爸爸...
Dad...
听我说...
Look...
我只是...
I just...
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my message?
是的
Yeah.
所以...
So...
是你吗
Did you?
什么
What?
是你对我做这个的吗
Do this to me?
是我什么
Did I...what?
你有没有告诉谁我想见你 还有...
Did you tell someone that I wanted to see you and...
这不可能
That's impossible.
你想一想 霍克
Think about it, Hawk.
爸爸 你必须停止 离开这里
Look, Dad, you got to stop. You got to get out of here.
你要好好生活
You got to get your life together.
我是说...
I mean...
你看看你
Look at you.
霍克 这是他们造成的
Hawk, this is because of them.
-不是我造成的 -是你...是你
- I didn't do this. - You...you did.
你跑去里面大吵大闹 事情就会变这样
You went in there ranting and raving, and this is what happens.
我这么做是有原因的
Okay, that was for a reason.
是啊
Yeah.
卡尔和妈妈
Cal and Mom.
等等 你知道
Wait. You know?
他爱妈妈 爸爸 我们必须接受这点
He loves her. Dad, we have to accept that.
好 那她呢
Right, but what about her?
你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
她也爱他吗
Does she love him, too?
告诉我
Tell me.
你必须放她走 爸爸 你也要放我走
You have to let her go, Dad, and you have to let me go.
你不能跟踪我 也别派艾什莉来找我
You can't stalk me. Don't send Ashley to me.
我没派她去找你
I didn't send her to you, okay?
我碰巧遇见了她 然后她问起了...
I bump into her, and she asked...
比起我 她选择了房♥子
She chose a house over me.
懂吗
Okay?
就像妈妈比起你选择了卡尔一样
Just like Mom chose Cal over you.
我们必须接受这些事情
We have to accept these things.
-我的老天 -对不起
- Jesus fucking Christ. - Sorry.
我一直在试着...
I've been trying...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不 我他妈的一点也不好
No, I'm not fucking all right.
你发生什么了
What happened to you?
走吧 莎拉 趁我还没...
Just go, Sarah, go before I...
不 我...
No, I...
我想把事情处理好
I want to make things right.
我们之间永远好不了了
Things will never be right with us.
你是怎么知道我和卡尔的事的
How did you find out about me and Cal?
你是因为这个才来的吗
Is that why you're here?
为了找出是谁背叛了你
Trying to figure out who betrayed you?
不 这不是...
No, that's not...
不是来为自己解释
Not to explain yourself,
来道歉 来...
not to apologize, not to...
我不欠你一个道歉
I don't owe you an apology.
没错
Oh, that's right.
我们已经什么都不欠对方的了
We don't owe each other anything anymore.
我们向前看了...
We moved on...
我们两个都是
Both of us.
你承诺过我
You promised me.
你躺在我的床上 还承诺过我
You laid in my bed, and you promised me!
发生了很多事情
A lot has happened.
是啊 看上去是这样
Oh, yeah, it seems so.
你可以为了卡尔放弃你的罪恶感
You know, you could relinquish your guilt for Cal,
不如你也告诉我 你在过去一年里
but why don't you tell me the rest of the horrible things
做的其他可怕的事情
you've done this past year?
我已经受够了试图去保护你
I am done trying to protect you!
负起责任吧 莎拉
Take responsibility, Sarah,
为了那些你做的可怕的事情
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表