剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
拉塞尔只能去静修集♥会♥上照顾那些1R的修士
So Russel is stuck babysitting the 1Rs on their camp-out,
而我只能留下来照顾大家
and I'm stuck babysitting everybody else.
不是照顾他们 那很有意义
It's not babysitting, it's awesome.
你会和1R的修士们一样有同样的收获
You'll get just as much out of it as the 1Rs do.
好了小宝贝 知道你饿了
All right, sweetheart. I know, I know.
饿了吧 小家伙 来吧
I know, buddy. There you go.
抱歉
Sorry.
只是 这是我经历过最疯狂的事了
It's just, that's the craziest thing.
我懂
I know.
在你还没经历过之前
When you haven't done it before,
你会觉得这就像是人体施展的魔术一样
it's like magic what the body can do.
你把这点忘了
You forget.
能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
你的孩子 你们
Your kids, you're...
你们是跨种族婚姻
you're a mixed race.
你们的孩子长得会
Do the kids look...
我不知道怎么说
I don't know how to say it. Um...
像亚洲人吗
Asian?
没事你可以说
You can say it.
只是不要说"东方"
Now, just don't say "Oriental"
那是用来描述毯子的 不是人
'cause that's for rugs, not people.
我知道他们
I know they...
他们身上都会混有我们不同的特征
they all have a different mix of us.
这个呢 长得完全就像拉塞尔
And this one, she's all Russel.
老天爷
Holy cow.
你看起来就像电影明星
You look like a movie star.
只是穿了条裙子而已
It's just a dress.
有人看到我女儿了吗
Has anybody seen my daughter?
我发誓 几分钟前她上楼去了
I swear she went upstairs a few minutes ago
然后这位尤物出现了
and then this femme fatale appeared.
快别寒碜我了
You're embarrassing me.
这样穿会不会太过了
Is it too much?
我在考虑发型合不合适
I was wondering about the hair.
我很喜欢
I love the hair.
你看起来美极了 别担心
You look gorgeous. Don't sweat it.
我只是不想弄得不像我自己
I just want to feel like myself.
在我眼里你一直很美 宝贝
You always look gorgeous to me, honey.
不管你穿什么
No matter what you're wearing.
我去外面接下电♥话♥
I'm gonna take this outside.
你来干嘛
What are you doing?
我父母就在里面呢
My parents are just inside.
你这是
Are you...
要去哪里吗
you going somewhere?
是公事
It's work.
市里有个募捐晚会
There's a fundraiser in the city.
你和卡尔一起去吗
You going with Cal?
你想怎么样 埃迪
What do you want, Eddie?
我先前很担心你
Look, I was worried about you.
我看着你有点不对劲
You seemed off to me.
但很显然 你很好
But clearly, you are fine.
不是吗
Right?
好得不能再好了
I mean, you're more than fine.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
理查德在给我做疏导的时候
In my session with Richard...
怎么了
What?
我们的事 你怎么跟他说的
What are you saying to him about us?
你去过秘鲁吗
Did you go to Peru?
-什么 -理查德说有人说你去过那
- What? - Richard said that there's talk that you were there.
理查德就是个骗子
Richard is a goddamn liar.
我就不该来这
I shouldn't have come here.
祝你有个美好的夜晚
Have a good night.
在迈耶运动里 你们已经听说了
You've heard a lot about light
许多关于"光明"的事
in The Movement.
光明是我们为之奋斗的目标
The Light is what we strive for,
也是我们渴求带到世间的东西
what we aspire to bring to the world.
在这里 光明几乎是我们最喜欢用的比喻
Light's pretty much our favorite metaphor around here.
但光明不只是我们迈耶教教♥徒♥
But light isn't just a figure of speech
爱用的一种修辞比喻
we Meyerists happen to like.
它是实物
It's a material thing.
一个必需品
A necessity,
我们依靠光明行走于世
light is what we rely upon to move through the world.
如果没有了光明
Without it,
我们就会迷失方向
we lose our bearings.
甚至失去理智
And we can even lose our minds.
实际上
The truth is,
我们不能总是依靠光明来为我们
we can't always count on light to be there for us,
在这乱世行阿保之功
to soften the corners of our dangerous world.
但今晚
But tonight,
AL之谜终将大白
the big secret of the AL is finally out.
今晚 在这个今年最黑暗的夜晚
Tonight, on the darkest night of the year,
丧月已升
the dead moon,
给我
I will need
你的火柴 手电筒
your matches, your flashlights,
灯笼 蜡烛
your lanterns, your candles,
任何你带着的
anything you might have brought with you
来给你温暖或者光明以便此行的东西
to give you warmth or light, to ease your journey.
今晚 你们需要发现
Tonight, you'll have to find the light
你们内心的光明
inside of you.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我会在另一边观察你们
And I'll see you on the other side.
这些人救了我儿子的命
These are the people who saved my son's life.
他们是天使
They are angels on Earth. -
在对抗瘾念方面 我们的做法很有效
Our practices are very effective in combating addiction.
玛丽刚刚加入我们的时候也沉迷于此
Mary here was heavily addicted when she joined us.
被欲念利用和凌♥辱♥
Exploited and abused,
现在她纯洁 精神也稳定了
now she's clean and stable
这都归功于我们的项目
thanks to our program.
和我丈夫的爱
And the love of my husband.
但的确是打了一场硬仗
Still a struggle though.
每天进步一点点
Ah, it's a one-day-at-a-time thing.
并且我们
Well, we're also, uh,
积极参与社会公平问题
heavily involved in social justice issues.
现在市里出现了流浪者人群的大爆发
Uh, right here in the city, we have an epidemic of homelessness.
这个问题一定程度上和精神疾病密切相关
Now, some of that is connected to mental illness,
但更多的仅仅是因为这些人
but an awful lot of it is simply lack of access
得不到我们大多数人习以为常的东西
to things the rest of us take for granted.
天哪
Thank God.
-渴死我了 -我也是
- I was dying for a drink. - Oh, me too.
我不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
给我来一杯 谢谢
I'll have one, thank you.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
正如我刚刚所说
Yes, as I was saying, uh...
我很高兴你最终还是给我打了电♥话♥
I'm so happy you finally called me, eventually.
你知道的 只是
Yeah, you know, it's just, uh...
我最近很忙 还有孩子们 只是
it's pretty busy, and... and with the kids, it's just...
是啊
Yeah.
我在想
Well, I was starting to think that
可能我表现得太急切了
maybe I was coming on a little too strong.
-不不不 -就好像
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - Something like,
-我太迫切了 -不 不是那样的
- I was too forward or something. - No. It wasn't that.
那就好
Good.
然后我想 可能 你
And then I thought you, maybe, uh...
你觉得我们这样会有一点尴尬
you thought it would be a little weird because
因为我曾经和你哥在一起
I was with your brother, and...
我是说 我们那时太年轻 都还只是孩子
I mean, we were so young, you know, we were just kids,
-但我不确定你是否 -我想说 其
- but I wasn't sure if you... - I mean...hone...
其实 这一切都让我感觉
Honestly, everything feels
有点奇怪
a little weird.
但能做一些自己感觉对的事还是好的
But it's nice to do something that feels right.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表