剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
有很多工作要做
There's work to be done.
很幸运 今天我们还有点时间留给你
Luckily we have some time for you today.
史蒂文相信追溯者也应当被追溯
Steve believed the sourcer should be sourced,
以确保明晰
"So clarity is ensured."
你到底在寻找什么
What are you really looking for?
在生活中吗
In life?
通过"追溯"
By sourcing?
联邦调查局正在调查我们
We're being investigated by the FBI.
他们在我们里面安插了人
They have someone working for them among us,
至少萨拉和我是这么相信的
at least that's what Sarah and I believe.
为什么联调局在查我们
Why would the FBI be investigating us?
宗教歧视
Religious discrimination.
我们没做错任何事情
We've done nothing wrong.
现在我知道应该听些什么了
Now that I know what to listen for,
也许我能帮忙
maybe I can help.
谢谢 理查德
Thanks, Richard.
这应该是不言而喻的
It probably goes without saying
我们不应该让社区知道这件事
we should keep this quiet from the community.
当然
Of course.
我 我应该
Well, I-I should, uh...
我们下一个追溯会见
See you at the next session.
我几乎都忘了
I almost forgot.
忘了
You forgot?
我想我大概只是试着不去想起吧
Well, I guess I just tried not to remember.
我想过好多次回到这里的样子
I've thought about being back here so many times.
是啊
Yeah.
我不敢相信她都不出来谈个明白
I can't believe she won't talk it out.
我们应该去她家
We should go to her house.
拉塞尔和我可以开过去
Russel and I can drive over there.
不不不 卡尔说那样会使事情更糟糕
No, no, no, Cal said that'll just make things worse.
-嘿孩子们 -孩子们
- Hey,hey, kids? - Guys!
孩子们 拜托 去楼上玩好吗
Kids, please, can you just go upstairs to play?
大家都上楼 拉塞尔让她们上楼玩
Upstairs, everyone. Russel, make them play upstairs.
我在尽力
I'm trying.
你好吗 亲爱的
You okay, sweetie?
你还好吗
Hey. You all right?
霍克的麻烦是因为我们一直见叛教者吗
Is Hawk in trouble because we've been seeing a Denier?
什么叛教者
What Denier?
他见孩子们了 妈妈
He sees the kids, Mom.
至少他见过
At least he did.
你知道的 霍克不再见他
You know, Hawk doesn't see him anymore,
但是夏天见了
but Summer does.
他是她的父亲 妈妈
He's her father, Mom.
你哥哥发生的事
What happened to your brother.
加布 温柔点
Gaby, go gentle.
这件事和你见父亲毫无关系
It has nothing to do with you seeing your dad.
事情很快会解决的
This will all be resolved very soon.
并且你哥哥会回到
And your big brother will be back in his room
属于他的房♥间 好吗
where he belongs, okay?
好吗
Okay?
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
很抱歉 我必须卸下负担
I'm sorry, I have to unburden.
拉塞尔从来没有违背过命令
Russel never goes against the word,
遵循所有的规则 并且她是光明的守护者
follows all the rules, and she's the Guardian of the Light?
有点同情心 亲爱的
Have some compassion, sweetie.
并且闭上你的嘴
And keep your mouth shut.
拉塞尔 我想回家了
Russel, I want to go home.
现在
Now.
你真棒 夏天的事情
That was good of you... the Summer part.
你认为这很棒是因为
Well, you would think it was good
你对相同发生在萨拉身上的事有愧疚感
because you're guilty of the same thing Sarah is.
加布 很多年了你一直在指责我
Gaby, you've been accusing me of that for years.
-那不是真的 -卸下负担吧
- It's just not true. - Just unburden.
我不需要卸下什么负担
I'm not the one who needs to unburden.
我知道为什么科迪亚克去西伯利亚
I know why Kodiak went to Siberia.
为了逃避迫♥害♥ 那和我没有关系
To escape persecution. It had nothing to do with me.
他想忘记你
He wanted to get over you.
他被抓住交易大♥麻♥
He got caught dealing marijuana.
我不想和你谈了
I'm not having this conversation.
我需要 因为有他没我
I need to because having him here is throwing me off.
我和你在一起 汉克
I'm with you, Hank.
你 我一直和你在一起
You... I always have been.
不要让你的恐惧再把你送到那条老路上
Don't let your fears send you down that road again.
-加布 -不要说谎 就是别那样
- Gab? - Don't lie. Just don't.
不要倒♥退♥
No backpedal.
我与你同在
I am with you.
*那是谁在敲你的门*
*Who's that knocking at your door*
*你已经有很多答案*
*You've got lots to answer for *
*那是谁睡在你的床上*
*Who's that sleeping in your bed*
*发誓绝不反悔*
*Cross your heart and hope to die*
*发誓你不会说谎*
*Swear that you won't tell no lie*
*发誓绝不反悔*
*Cross your heart and hope to die*
*每次当你入睡*
*Every time you fall asleep*
*恳请上帝留下你的灵魂*
*Pray the lord your soul to keep*
*你现在遇上了麻烦 我的朋友*
*You got problems now, my friend*
*你可以逃跑*
*You can run*
*你可以逃跑 你可以逃跑*
*You can run you can run*
*我不介意*
*I don't mind*
*我不介意 我不介意*
*I don't mind I don't mind*
好了
Okay.
*你可以逃跑*
*You can run*
卡尔
Cal.
一听到霍克出事我就赶过来了
I came as soon as I heard Hawk was in trouble.
-为什么你不告诉我 -我现在很害怕
- Why didn't you call me? - Look, I am so scared.
我给莉比·德康打了很多电♥话♥
I've called Libby DeKaan a thousand times,
并且我真害怕我把事情搞砸
and I'm really afraid I messed up.
不不不 你不会的
No, no, no, no, you did not.
你绝对不知道
You had no way of knowing
德康女士就是怪物
Ms. DeKaan was this kind of a monster.
她是整个社区的毒瘤
She's poisoning an entire community.
我当然知道这个
Of course I should have known.
我们将处理这件事
We will deal with this.
上车 萨拉
Get in the car, Sarah.
我们去和莉比谈谈
We're talking to Libby.
听着 我已经给她打电♥话♥了 好吗
Look, I've called her, all right?
她一直不接电♥话♥
She won't pick up.
埃迪 我们将负责这件事
Eddie, we will take care of this.
这是家庭事务 卡尔
This is a family matter, Cal.
萨拉 快上车
Sarah, just get in the car.
我们去救霍克
We're gonna go help Hawk.
告诉我需要我做什么 好吗
Tell me what you need me to do, all right?
我想帮你们处理
I want to help you take care of this.
我可以让他离开你 萨拉
I can have him taken away from you, Sarah.
在法律上
Legally.
这件事发生在你的监护下
This happened on your watch.
任何法♥院♥都会同意的
Any court of law would agree.
不 他是错的 萨拉
No, he's wrong, Sarah.
我必须去
I have to.
你知道所有你需要知道的事情吗
Do you know everything you need to know?
第一件浮现在你脑海里的事情
First thing that pops into your mind.
即使你不明白这个问题
Even if you don't understand the question.
我知道更多
I know more...
比我应该知道的事
than I should know.
好的 怎么回事
All right, how so?
我知道一些我不应该知道的事
I know things I shouldn't.
比如我知道成为一名父亲会使我
Like I know that becoming a father is making me...
感觉不同
feel different.
不同
Different?
在阶梯里说
Well, in "The Ladder" it says that
家庭很重要
family is important,
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表