剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
- and I'm not gonna get that time back, you know? ‐ Yeah.
这就是我给你的建议
Anyway, that's my advice to you.
你结几次婚了
‐ How many times you been married?
他这是三婚了
He's on three.
我就是大胆地往前走
See, I just get back out there.
你还真是 谢谢
There you go. Well, thank you.
关于这一点 我
You know, on that note, I...
我得去打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna go make a call.
毗林酒吧
那天 很高兴那天能见到你
It was, uh‐‐it was great to see you the other day.
萨拉
Sarah!
我正要去接夏天吃晚饭呢
I was just going to pick up Summer for dinner.
这事儿说你都不信
You're not gonna believe this.
我刚从拍卖♥♥会回来 卡尔
I just came from the auction. Cal...
天啊 他砸了多少钱
Shit. What did he buy it for?
-5个 -5个 五百万美元
‐ 5. ‐ 5? $5 million?
我们哪有五百万美元啊
We don't have $5 million.
混♥蛋♥拉塞尔 你怎么不拦着呢
Jesus Russel, how could you let this happen?
你怎么能让我做这种事情呢
How could you put me in that position?
我是在试着委派一些责任 拉塞尔
I was trying to delegate some responsibility, Russel...
不 你就是把你的卑鄙勾当甩给我 无♥耻♥
No, you were giving me your dirty work, and it's dirty.
不论你俩之间到底发生了什么
All right, whatever the hell is going on between you guys,
你都要搞定
you need to figure it out
因为这事把大家搞得一团糟
because it's messing all of us up.
-我得走了 -萨拉 等等
‐ I have to go. ‐ Sarah, wait...
-回头再说 -谁的电♥话♥ 你没事吧
‐ Just... ‐ Who is it? Are you okay?
那天 很高兴那天能见到你
It was, uh... it was great to see you the other day.
我打电♥话♥过来
Listen, I just wanted to call
就是想说声谢谢
and say thanks
谢谢你让我看孩子
for letting me see the kids.
我知道违反规矩特别难
I know it must be hard breaking the rules.
你天生就不会违反规矩
I mean, it's not in your DNA,
所以 我就是想
so I just wanted to...
就是想谢谢你 萨拉
just thank you, Sarah.
不管怎么说 我都
Anyways, I, um,
你懂的
you know...
天啊 别啊
Oh, no.
萨拉 你没事吧
Sarah, are you okay?
发生什么了
What happened?
-我撞到她了 -别怕
‐ I hit her. ‐ Okay.
是我害死了她
I killed her.
全都因为你
Because of you.
-因为我 -对 就是因为你
‐ Because of me? ‐ Yes, because of you.
因为你砸了我们压根就没有的五百万美元
Because you just spent $5 million that we don't have,
因为我已经不知道我信仰的究竟是什么了
because I don't know what I believe anymore,
我连自己是谁都不知道
and I don't know who I am.
并不是这样的 你知道你是谁
No, that's not true. You know who you are...
不 你♥他♥妈♥的把我变成了一个伪君子
No! You have turned me into a fucking hypocrite,
我站在众人面前
and I'm standing there in front of people
说着连我自己都不知道是真是假的故事
telling some story I don't even know is true.
不是的 我之前也不知道是真是假
No, I‐I didn't know if it was true either.
相信我 当 当史蒂夫生病的时候
Believe me, when‐‐when Steve got sick,
我特别害怕这一切就是个故事
I was terrified that it was all a story,
害怕我这一辈子所投身的不过是一个故事
that...that I had devoted my life to a story.
可是之后史蒂夫走进了光明
But then Steve went into The Light.
他消失了
He vanished!
所以 这一定是真的 那就是证据
So it has to be true. That's proof, isn't it?
那赛拉斯呢
What about Silas?
看着我 告诉我你相信赛拉斯跟他一起去了
Look at me and tell me you believe Silas went with him.
我不知道赛拉斯怎样
I don't know about Silas,
只要这份事业是真的
but as long as the work is real...
你的口气跟埃迪一模一样
You sound just like Eddie.
你把真理从我这里拿走了
You took the truth from me.
我现在特别迷茫
I am so lost now.
而且我他妈还杀了一只鹿
And I killed a fucking deer,
我想要的不过就是真理
and all I want is the truth,
我发自内心地觉得
and I have this feeling in my gut...
-来吧 上车 -我们去哪里
‐ Come on. Get in. ‐ Where are we going?
干嘛呢
What's going on?
我能抽一口么
Can I have a puff?
当然
Sure.
再来一口 我觉得你啥都没抽到
Try again. I don't think you got anything.
我从孩童时代♥开♥始 就总是
Since I was a little kid, I always, like,
总是感同身受
had too much empathy.
看见报纸上的照片里的人们
I would see pictures in the newspaper of people...
地震啊 或者战争啊
in an earthquake or a war
我就困顿其中
and just obsess.
我情不自禁地一直在想着今天的那个宝宝
I can't stop thinking about that baby today.
我想 那可能就是我想做坏事的原因
I think that's maybe why I want to do something so bad, you know?
也许我做些事情 就能让我不再去感受了
Maybe if I do something, it'll keep me from feeling so much.
我能感受到来自地下那些逝去的人的生命
I can feel the lives of so many dead people under the ground.
我得了
I got it.
邻居的邻居也得了
My neighbor's neighbor.
婴儿则是出生就带有神经方面疾病
Babies being born with neurological problems.
去找过报社
Went to the newspaper...
他们说没有证据 他们也无能为力
Says they can't do anything without proof.
他们都被德康收买♥♥了
They're in DeKaan's pockets.
地方政♥府♥也不理会
Local government won't listen.
我们向来不干预政♥府♥或参与政♥治♥
We don't involve ourselves in government or politics.
我们会请示光明
We look to The Light,
我们也会替你们寻求光明的指引
and we will look to The Light for you.
那个 谷仓冬天的保温
Okay, what do you want to do
你打算怎么处理
about insulating the barn for winter?
这事我们下一次理事会再讨论吧
Let's discuss that at the next Council meeting.
好 另外你收到四个新的
Good. You've got four new requests
安排演说的请求
for speaking engagements
分别来自斯克内塔迪 萨♥拉♥托♥加♥ 哈里森
in Schenectady, Saratoga, Harrison,
和奥柏林学院
and Oberlin College.
-俄亥俄州那间吗 -就是啊
- Wait, Ohio? - Yeah, right?
上主流媒体了
The mainstream.
我知道我不该提...
I know I shouldn't,
但是 五月十四快到了
but...it's almost May 14th.
凡事第一次失去总是最难熬
Firsts are rough with any kind of loss.
你是想问我 埃迪生日时
Are you asking me if I'm gonna let the kids
让不让孩子们见他一面
see Eddie on his birthday?
只是他们好不容易适应了
It's just they're finally adjusting,
而且大家都知道他多么令我们蒙羞
and everyone knows how deeply he insulted us.
这对你也有不良影响
It wouldn't reflect well on you...
我已经遵循圣言度日
I have been living according to the word
好几个月了 妈
for months now, Mom.
我们再多装两百加仑的水
Let's bottle 200 more gallons of water
然后看看克拉克维尔的水质监测要花多少钱
and see what testing of the water at Clarksville will cost.
若光明是火 我们则是木
If The Light is the fire, then we are the wood!
以身献火 直到与火合而为一
Feeding the fire until we become one with it.
你们都是候选者
You've all been Possibles,
你们也选择了踏出下一步
and you've made the choice to take the next step.
现在真正的工作开始 1R
Now we begin the real work, 1R,
因为当史蒂夫获得阶梯时
because when Steve received The Ladder,
攀升之路始于
the climb began with shedding
摆脱幻影世界的一切牵挂
all connection to the Shadow World.
我们抛下我们的财产
So we leave behind our possessions,
我们的科技 朋友和家人
our technology, our friends and family.
过程或许痛苦煎熬
And it can be deeply painful...
有人说这是阶梯中最痛苦的一阶
Some say the most painful rung of The Ladder.
但每当你抛下一物
But for everything that is left behind,
有舍必有得
something is gained,
你将更接近真♥相♥...没错
a deeper union with truth and...yes!
放手的过程就是这样
That's the process of letting go!
我们跌倒 但我们重新爬起来
We fall, but we get back up again.
等你们完成1R 就再也不会跌倒
'Cause when you finish 1R, no longer will you fall.
再也不会彷徨跨立于两个世界
No longer will you straddle two worlds.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表