剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, Hank, what's up?
你好 请问有没有叫萨拉·莱恩的人入院
Hi. Has anyone, uh, come in named Sarah Lane?
-有消息吗 -霍克在排查医院
- Any word? - Hawk's checking hospitals.
加布吓死了 在家陪夏天
Gaby's freaking out at home with Summer.
我肯定她失踪是有原因的
Okay. I'm sure there's an explanation.
她平时总会打电♥话♥给夏天说晚安的
She always calls to say good night to Summer.
在我们确定有不好的事发生之前
Well, until we know there's something wrong,
先别急着下结论
let's not jump to conclusions.
给警♥察♥局多打几个电♥话♥问问吧
Just keep calling the police stations.
霍克 有消息了
Hawk...anything?
她 会没事的 对吧
She's... gonna be okay, right?
嗯 对对对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我女儿萨拉·莱恩
Uh, my daughter Sarah Lane...
她
She's...
她以前被丢下过 那时她和…
she's dropped off before when she's with...
你先接着打电♥话♥问
Just keep calling.
-先生你还在听吗 -嗯 在在
- Sir, are you there? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我在听 -很抱歉 先生
- I'm here, um... - I'm sorry, sir.
我们院没有这位病人
We have no one under that name.
谢谢
Thanks.
早上好
Morning.
我是加百利
I'm Gabriel.
你出了一次很严重的车祸
You had a very bad accident.
你的手臂断了
Your arm is broken.
情况没有更糟已经算是奇迹了 莱恩夫人
It was a miracle it wasn't worse, Mrs. Lane.
萨拉
Sarah.
你没事的
You're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
霍克和我一起来的
Hawk's with me.
他 他刚下楼去买♥♥点吃的
He...he just went downstairs to get some food.
你不知道我们有多害怕
You don't know how terrified we were.
我们接到电♥话♥的时候 我才松了口气
I-I was so relieved when we...we got the call.
有人把我撞出路外的
Someone ran me off the road.
什么
What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我 埃迪
I... Eddie...
埃迪把你撞出路外的
Eddie ran you off the road?
不 不是 埃迪
No. No, Eddie...
埃迪知道我用了录音带
Eddie knows I used the tapes.
他也知道钱的事
And he knows about the money.
他怎么会知道
How does he know?
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
他说其他人也知道
He said others know too
他还说我会受到惩罚的
and that I'd be punished.
那是你 去找他的吗
And did you... go to him?
我得亲眼看看幕后谁在搞鬼
I had to see who he was for myself.
你什么时候见的他
When did you see him?
就在车祸前
Right before this.
什么
What?
不
No.
不是 不是埃迪干的
No, Eddie didn't do this.
好吧
Okay.
妈
Mom.
我的乖儿子
Oh, my baby.
夏天在哪儿
Where's Summer?
她和祖父祖母在一起
She's with Grandma and Grandpa.
他们不想让她知道你出车祸
They didn't want her to know.
我知道这对你来说肯定很困难 莱恩夫人
I know this, uh, must be difficult for you, Mrs. Lane,
但我需要问下你是否记得车祸的任何细节
but I need to ask you if you can remember any details...
我不明白为什么会有警♥察♥来
Don't understand why the cop's here.
怎么了
What?
你妈说是有人撞她出路外的
Your mom says someone ran her off the road.
谁
Who?
怎么了 卡尔 你必须告诉我
What? Cal, you have to tell me.
你说了你会把我当大人看
You said you'd treat me like a peer.
我不知道
I don't know.
你妈告诉我她
Your mom told me that she...
她和你♥爸♥吵了一架
she had a fight with your dad
之后她才被追着的车撞出路外
before she was chased off the road,
-他还 他威胁了她 -他说什么了
- and he...he threatened her... - What did he say?
我不能说
No.
他说她会受到惩罚的
That she would be punished.
霍克 我们没有证据 好吗
Hawk, we have no proof, all right?
-这 这是 -嗯 我知道
- This...This is... - No. I-I know.
但
But...
我答应你 霍克
I promise you, Hawk,
如果他做了伤害你♥妈♥的♥事
if he did anything to hurt her,
我不会放过他的
I will not let him get away with it.
谢谢你 卡尔 谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you, Cal. Thank you for telling me, um...
你能不能帮我个忙
Could you do me a favor
告诉我妈我会在家等她回去再见
and tell my mom I'll see her at the house later?
好的 霍克 你是要
Yeah. Hawk, what are you...
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I just,
我们回家再见
I'll see her at home.
那个司机
And the driver...
-我不知道 -好的
- I don't know. - Okay.
我希望我还能提供更多的细节
I wish I could tell you more.
-但我不记得了 -没关系
- I-I don't remember. - All right, well,
我们都问完了 莱恩夫人
we're all done here, Mrs. Lane.
这些东西
this is the stuff
是我们从你车的残骸里拿出来的
that was pulled out of the wreckage of your car.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-我希望你好点了 -谢谢
- I hope you feel better. - Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你 警探
Thank you. Thank you, Detective.
谢谢 警官 谢谢你
Thank you, Officer. Thank you.
这个是怎么进来的
How did this get in there?
你需要知道的关于水的一切
她说是捐款 但其实...
She called it a donation, but it...
不好意思 为清楚起见
I'm sorry, to be clear,
是谁说是捐款的
who called it a donation?
-萨拉·莱恩 -谢谢
- Sarah Lane. - Thank you.
萨拉·莱恩说是捐款 但是...
Sarah Lane called it a donation, but...
她... 萨拉
Well, she...Sarah
如果我不捐款
said if I chose not to donate,
她就把录音带寄给我妻子
she would mail the tapes to my wife.
我当时才15岁 那也只是一个意外
I was like 15, and it was an accident.
我们还只是孩子
We were kids,
喝醉了酒在瞎胡闹 有点野蛮
drunk, playing around, rough.
但我妻子并不知道
But my wife didn't know.
莎拉来找我...
Sarah comes to me...
我开了张支票
I write a check.
当然 我妻子发现了这张支票
Of course, my wife finds the check.
我想着这是我的过去就承认了
I admit it, you know, thinking it's in my past.
但我妻子带走了孩子
But my wife takes the kid,
说在知道我对那个女孩做了什么之后
says she can't look at me anymore
她无法再面对我了
knowing what I did to that girl.
现在呢 我什么都没了
And now? I have nothing.
老婆没了 孩子也没了
She's gone, my kid's gone,
但莎拉呢
and Sarah?
她逍遥法外
She walks around...
无法无天
untouchable.
霍克
Hawk.
你是哪里弄来的这些
Where'd you get these?
霍克 听我解释
Hawk, let me explain.
我帮你把行李理好了
I packed your bags for you.
你没杀死她算你走运
You're lucky you didn't kill her,
不然我会杀了你 我没在开玩笑
because then I would have killed you...I'm not kidding.
霍克
Hey, hey, Hawk...
我和你妈妈的那场意外
I had nothing...
一点关系也没有
to do with your mother's accident.
但你知道发生意外了嘛
Oh, but you knew there was an accident.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表