剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
*他离开了*
*He was gone*
*我伸手去抓住他*
*My hand stretched out to hold him*
*他从我指缝间溜走*
*And he slipped right through my fingers*
*从未在我生命中*
*Never in my life*
我已经过了太久的双重生活了
I've been living a double life for too long.
太累了
It's exhausting.
你开始抛弃一切
You start to lose sight of everything.
你是谁 你想要的
Who you are, what you want.
现在他们一直恐吓我
And now that they're blackmailing me,
让事情更糟
making it worse,
我想现在是时候
I think this is the moment
你去引爆它 讲出真♥相♥
that you blow it up, and come clean.
我们会失去一切
We'd lose everything. Everyone.
不一定
Not necessarily.
也许我们可以和联邦政务达成协议
You know, maybe we can get the Feds to cut us a deal,
帮我们保密
help us keep it quiet.
我不知道
I don't know.
你必须自己拿主意
Well, you have to decide for yourself.
但我
But me,
我不会让这些人再控制我
I'm not about to start letting these people control me,
评判我 告诉我如何生活
judge me, tell me how to live my life.
我要阻止那些曾向我保证
I'm putting a stop to these motherfuckers
我可以毫无影响的卸下负担的混♥蛋♥
who promised me I could unburden without any repercussions.
你认识的那个给你
Hey, you know the woman
《绿野仙踪》的女人
who gave you "The Wizard of Oz" Book.
她不是我妈大学的朋友
She wasn't a friend of my mom's from college.
那她是谁
Who was she?
她是法律顾问
She's a counselor.
我父母 他们雇她来带我回家
My parents, they hired her to get me back home.
那你让我去产前派对时
And you knew who she was
你就知道她是谁了
when you asked me to go to the baby shower?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
为什么
Why?
因为我想回家
Because I'm thinking of going home.
我想让你和我一起走
And I want you to come with me.
再和温迪谈一次 好吗
Look, just talk to Wendy one more time, okay?
她可以帮助你
She can help you see.
我们可以在别的地方生活
We can have a life somewhere else,
一个我们一起创造的生活
a life we make together.
如果我不想走 你会抛下我自己走吗
And if I don't wanna go, will you go without me?
我在这里待着的唯一理由就是你
The only thing that's keeping me here is you.
你问为什么我要和你分手
You asked why I broke up with you?
我知道你家庭的事情有些麻烦
I know things were difficult with your family and everything.
是的 但不止如此
Yeah, but it was more than that.
如果我和你分手 卡尔会给我们一栋房♥子
Cal offered us a house if I broke up with you.
什么
What?
我家需要它 而且我...
My family needed it. And I...
我当时没办法...
I couldn't...
我希望那时我有勇气拒绝他 但是
I wish I had the strength to say no to him, but...
这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
卡尔为什么要这么做
Why would Cal do that?
因为他不想失去你
Because he didn't want to lose you.
他还有你的妈妈
He and your mom.
他不是你以为的那个优秀的人
He's not the amazing man that you think he is.
你♥爸♥爸永远也不会这么对你 霍克
Your dad, he would have never done that to you, Hawk.
你对我爸爸或者卡尔或其他任何事情
You don't know a fucking thing about my dad
根本一无所知
or Cal or any of it.
我因为自己对你做的事而恨自己
I have hated myself for what I did to you.
而我现在告诉你...
And I'm telling you now...
你当时就该告诉我的
You should have told me then.
是的 我知道 我很抱歉
Yeah, I know, and I'm sorry.
这真是...
This is...this is...
听我说 我一直都很想告诉你
Look, I really, really wanted to tell you,
-但不知道怎么开口 -好极了
- but I didn't know how. - Great.
霍克
Hawk.
霍克
Hawk!
被这打开的窗户困住
*Stranded by this open window*
我欠的债渐渐显露
*All my debts unfold*
-莎拉 -为什么
- Sarah. - Why?
你是打算伤害我吗 伤害我的家庭
Are you trying to hurt me? My family?
-莎拉 -特莎
- Sarah. - Tessa.
她去了我们家
She comes over to the house.
夏天也在 特莎对着我吼
Summer is there, and she's shouting at me.
她对着我妈吼
She's shouting at my mother.
我不知道她会这么做
I didn't know she was gonna do that.
你到底为什么要跟她说话
Why are you even talking to her?
听着 我可以找人说话 莎拉
Look, I can talk to people, Sarah.
我可以和人交流 这也是我的经历
I can reach out. This is my experience too.
-我只是想搞清楚一些事情 -不不
- I'm just trying to figure things out. - No, no.
但是你这样做涉及到了我们
But you made it about us.
你这么做伤害了我妈妈 爸爸 弟弟
You made it about hurting my mother, my dad, my brother.
关于这点 我道歉...
That, I apologize...
不 你也伤害了我
No, and you hurt me.
你能放过我吗 求你了
Will you let me go, please?
你必须放过我
You have to let me go.
-我做不到 -你必须做到
- I can't do that. - You have to.
一边 我放开他们
*As I let them go*
一边 我的灵魂泪流不止
*Water cries from my soul*
莎拉
Sarah.
只剩一副躯壳
*Stripping me down to the bone*
只剩一副躯壳
*Stripping me down to the bone*
只剩一副躯壳
*Stripping me down to the bone*
我不是一位领袖
I am not a leader.
-埃迪 -不 我搞砸了
- Eddie. - No, I fucked up.
懂吗 我伤害了别人
Okay? I hurt people.
光凭冲动是修补不了这20年来的做法的
You can't mend a 20-year practice on a whim.
这不是冲动 菲莉西亚
It wasn't a whim, Felicia.
信仰需要牺牲 史蒂文是知道的
Faith requires sacrifice. Steve knew that.
他知道我们必须放弃不和我们站一起的人
He knew we must let go of those who didn't stand with us.
否则诱惑太大了
Otherwise the temptation was too great.
我没办法参与 好吗
Well, I can't be a part of that, all right?
-我不会的 -这也许是可以改变的
- I won't. - Maybe it could be changed,
但必须慎重处理
but it has to be done carefully,
一旦你被确立为守护者
once you're ensconced as The Guardian
人们会产生安全感
and the people feel safe.
听着 理查德 我不是这块料
Look, I am not cut out for this, Richard.
我不想为其他人的生活负责任
I don't want the responsibility of other people's lives.
我连我自己的都顾不好
I can barely deal with my own, okay?
我不想再带来更多的痛苦
I don't want to bring any more pain.
但你必须取代她
But you have to replace her.
莎拉不是个合格的守护者
Sarah is not the rightful Guardian.
我不会这么做的
I won't do that.
我做不到
I can't.
我们不能失去他
We can't lose him!
这不由我们
It's not for us to choose.
而是由光明来选择
It's for The Light.
如果注定是他 那就一定会是他
If he's meant to be the one, then he will be it.
所有那些立志
*For all those who aspire*
爬上更高处的人呀
*to climb up even higher*
从欲望的泥泞中
*From the muck of desire*
望向迈耶之眼
*Look to the Eye of Meyer*
那些收多给少的人呀
*For those that don't break even*
当他们听见史蒂文的话语时
*When they heard the word of Steven*
从圣者沦为异教者
*From the saints down to the heathens*
他的每一次吐息
*With every breath he's breathing*
都在躲避愤怒
*To take shelter from the wrath*
对你们来说他已经
*For unto you he hath*
计算清楚
*Already done the math*
把你们放在路上
*And put you on the path*
那里有毒蛇
*There's a serpent and an adder*
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表