剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
我是那个拎着一袋汉堡
I'm the one holding the bag of burgers
站在树林里的人
in the middle of the woods.
-是啊 -要是有熊冲我来了怎么办
- That's right. - What if a bear came at me?
那它就帮了你个大忙
Well, then he would be doing you a favor.
真有熊吗
There's seriously bears?
我不敢相信你让我那样待在外头
I can't believe you had me out here like that.
你可能想慢点
Hey, you might want to slow down there.
我来的路上喝掉了苏打饮料
I drank the soda on the way.
把水质检验结果给我
Just give me the results for the water.
-麦克拉斯基叫停了它 -什么
- McClusky shut that down. - What?
-是啊 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
我想佩内蒂在追着他不放
I think Penetti's been on his ass.
他们想让这些家伙很快没工作
They want these guys out of commission, pronto.
这真是扯淡
That's bullshit.
水跟你的案子有什么关系
What does the water have to do with your case?
就给佩内蒂点交代 赶紧离开那儿了
Just get Penetti something and get the fuck out of there.
你到底在做什么 你怎么回事
What are you doing, man? What's going on with you?
说真的 你竟然让老婆住娘家
Seriously, your wife is living with her mom?
专心完成案子
Just focus and finish the job.
赶快拿到升职
Get your promotion,
回现实世界生活
deal with your real life.
告诉麦克拉斯基 我会搞定 行吗
Tell McClusky I got this, okay?
我会搞定
I got this.
看起不是特别美 我承认
It doesn't look great, I know.
我们还正在进行部分公♥寓♥的改建
We were in the process of converting some of the apartments.
虽然还未完成 但这种开放式的户♥型♥
Though it's unfinished, the more open floor plan
比较能够吸引投资行家
should appeal to savvy investors.
开放式空间很适合作为各种新用途
It really affords new possibilities on the space.
或许有非营利组织会感兴趣
Maybe a nonprofit would be interested.
他们可以延续发展
They could continue some of the relationships
我们已在此建立的社区关系
we've already established with the community.
我们很乐意协助这个项目的转型
We'd be more than happy to help with the transition.
嗯 不过很遗憾
Yeah, there's no easy way to say this.
如果现在卖♥♥♥房♥♥ 你们将承受重大损失
If you sell now, you're gonna take a hit...A substantial one.
我们明白你为什么不建议这么做
We understand why you would advise us against that.
等个三年 或许还可以回本
Wait three years and you might get what you paid for it.
只可惜我们现在等不了
Unfortunately, we're not in a position to wait.
我们带你参观顶楼花♥园♥吧
Let us show you the roof garden.
这样吧 萨拉 我先失陪了
Actually, Sarah, could you go on without me?
我得打个电♥话♥
There's a call I need to make.
没问题
Of course.
光是顶楼风景就够卖♥♥这栋楼了
The views alone up there will sell the building.
这边请
This way.
操 该死的
Fuck! Ah! Fuck! Fuck!
这地方可以
This will work fine.
这简直难以置信
This place is insane.
-你喜欢这些东西吗 -喜欢啊
- You like this stuff? - Yeah.
我的小孩对军事不太感兴趣
My kids were never really into war stuff,
所以我从没来过这儿
so I've never been here.
我也没来过 我爸要工作
Me either. My dad works.
但我们会玩其他好玩的
But we do other fun stuff.
那是一定的
Oh, I don't doubt it.
巴特凯斯是个有趣的人
Butkiss was a fun guy.
-你认识我爸 -认识
- You know my dad? - I do.
以前认识
Well, I did.
他很聪明
Smart dude.
和你一样充满好奇
Curious, just like you.
他不会喜欢你的
He wouldn't like you.
他不会喜欢我
He wouldn't like me?
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你不只是保姆
You're not just the babysitter.
爸爸想和妈妈复合 但我知道不可能
Dad wants to get back together, but I know they're not.
最重要的是 他们俩都非常爱你
Hey, all that matters is that they both love you very much.
是啊 只是我不能同时拥有他们
Yeah. I just always miss someone.
是啊
Yeah.
想进去看看特别展吗
Want to go check out the special exhibit?
-想 -走吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
好选择 老兄
Good choice, bud.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 我不知道你在这儿
Sorry, I didn't realize you were in here.
没事 抱歉
Oh, no. Sorry.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What happened? - Oh, it's nothing.
没事 没事的
It's fine. It's fine.
只是个意外
It was an accident.
不用告诉我没关系
You don't have to tell me.
抱歉
Sorry.
我搞砸了 玛丽
I fucked up, Mary.
我们将会失去一切
We're gonna lose everything.
这原本是...
This was supposed to be...
你不会让它发生的
You won't let that happen.
看看你已经给了我们什么
Look at what you've already given us.
看看你给了我什么
What you've given me.
信仰
Faith.
我从来没有信仰
I never had that.
有个爱我的丈夫 肖恩
A husband, Sean, who loves me.
我孩子有了父亲 这是你赐予的
A father for my baby... you gave that.
是你...你赐予的
You...you give it.
你永远不会让我们失望
You'll never let us down.
你看见我们
You see us.
我看见你
I see you.
不
Oh, no.
不 不
No, no.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
没有什么好害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
把自我奉献当作团结的象征
Consider this offering an act of solidarity.
我们与你同在 我们和你相同
We're with you. We are you.
光明告诉我们 人人平等
The Light says that no man is better or worse
不分贵贱
than any other man,
尽管我们的出生环境
even though the circumstances of their birth
不尽相同
may try to say otherwise.
光明有言
The Light said,
"唯有虚怀若谷 才能接近我"
"To be closer to me, you must humble yourself."
我们自认优于某些人
And so we kneel before those
因此我们跪在他们面前
we assume we are better than,
我们为对方洗脚 以提醒自己
and we wash each other's feet as a reminder
我们都一样
that we are all the same.
不分高低
No more, no less.
你去拿些新毛巾吧
Why don't you get us some fresh towels?
换我来
I'll take over for you.
好
Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
待会你该进来
You should come inside after.
我们有更合脚的鞋
We have some boots that might fit you better.
-我有鞋了 -没关系
- I have boots. - That's fine.
你两双都能拿走 随你心意
You can take them both. Whatever you want.
我是霍克
I'm Hawk.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
很高兴认识你 先生
It's good to meet you, sir.
妈
Mom?
我一开始没认出你
I didn't recognize you at first.
是啊 换了发型
Uh, yeah. It's different. I know.
很适合你
Looks good on you.
这一切很适合你
All this does.
我能帮忙吗
May I help?
可以 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah. Definitely.
能帮我拿一下吗
Could you take these?
霍克
Hawk.
你剪了头发
You cut your hair.
是啊 我想有所改变
Yeah. Yeah, I wanted a change.
-你找我吗 -是的
- You were looking for me? - Yes. Yes.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表