剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
What people?
-能查出来吗 -嗯
- Well, can we find out? - Mm'mm
你不认为埃迪和萨拉在一起吗
You don't think Eddie's with Sarah?
可以进了
You're good.
往前
Move it up.
天啊 你看
Ah, wow. Check this out.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
看我
Here.
夏天 我有件事要告诉你
Hey, Summer, um, so, I have something to tell you.
我想你...
I just think that your...
好了 我在里面给你留了言
All right, so I put a message inside of this for you,
你任何时候想听
and anytime you want to hear it,
就把它放到耳边
just put it up to your ear,
你就能听见我的声音
and you will hear me.
-厉害吧 -嗯
- It's cool, right? - Mm'mm.
嗨
Hi.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
饿了
Hungry?
那好 我们去吃点午饭
All right, let's go grab some lunch.
-我请客 -哇哦
- I'm buying. - Oh. Wow.
我们能吃冰激凌吗
Can we get ice cream?
好啊 如果你妈妈买♥♥单的话
Yeah, if your mom's still buying.
我这周确实赚了不少小费
I did make some good tips this week.
-我们可以买♥♥个圣代 -圣代
- We can get a sundae. - Ah, sundae.
听起来太棒了
That sounds so good.
你想要哪种圣代
What kind of sundae do you want?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
-哪种圣代都行 -我不知道 可以吧
- Just any kind of sundae? - I don't know. Yeah.
我觉得挺好
I like that.
-你知道吗 -什么
- You know what? Um... - What?
走吧 回卡车里去 回家
Here, go back to the truck. Go home.
-什么 -我联调局的朋友在这儿
- What? - Uh, my FBI friend is here.
听着 我不知道他是哪一方的
Look, I don't know what side he's on.
先回家去 我会通知你的
Just go home, and I'll let you know
万一你得再次搬家
if you have to move again.
走吧
Go.
你在这儿做什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
这很搞笑
Now, see, that's funny.
你告诉我要做对的事
You tell me to do the right thing,
结果你搞砸了我的案子
and then you run off with my case.
萨拉没有和我在一起
Sarah isn't here with me.
埃迪 我告诉你有法官批准了
Eddie, I tell you a judge approved
对你前妻的搜查证
a warrant for your ex-wife,
然后你们两个就消失了
then you two disappear,
你的车那晚出境了
and your car crosses the border that night.
别这样 哥们 我是联调局
Come on, man. I'm FBI.
她不在这儿 就我一人
Well, she's not here. Just me.
你知道你说的话我一个字儿都不信
Now, you know I don't believe a word you're saying.
我不知道该告诉你什么
Look, I don't know what to tell you,
萨姆 亚伯
Sam Abe
但这就是实话
but that's the truth.
我想我的好运大概来了
Well, I guess that's good luck for me,
因为我不是为了萨拉而来
because I'm not here for Sarah.
我是为了你 埃迪
I'm here for you, Eddie.
我们需要你
You're needed.
你的民众在等待着你
Your people are waiting for you,
我来是为了带你回去
and I'm here to bring you back.
把心事说出来吧
Unburden.
你在顾虑什么
What's on your mind?
你妈妈 你♥爸♥爸
Your mom, your dad?
我甚至不再知道该说些什么了
I don't even know what to say anymore.
要是她真的勒索了所有那些人呢
What if she really did blackmail all those people?
卡尔极其保护她
And...I mean, Cal is so protective of her,
他刚刚令所有人都相信
he just has everyone convinced that
她是被诬陷的
she's being persecuted.
真希望我能跟我父母离婚
Wish I could divorce both my parents.
你知道我学到了什么吗
You know what I've learned?
你不需要一辈子守着你的原生家庭
You don't have to stick with the family you were born into.
我们可以建立一个新家
We can make a new one.
你有卡尔 他像个父亲一样爱着你
And you have Cal, who loves you like a father.
你还有我 如果你想要我的话
You have me, if you want me.
是的
Yeah.
我想要你
I want you.
对不起
Oh, uh, sorry.
没事的
Oh. It's fine.
这个是寄给你的
This came for you in the mail.
谢谢你
Thank you.
利用它做些什么
"Do something with it."
它是指什么
What is "It"?
这是我妈妈寄来的
It's from my mom.
这些是克拉克维尔的水质结果
These are the Clarksville water results.
好了 哥们
All right, man.
我会让你做你该做的
I'll let you do your thing.
别再来搞我的案子
Don't fuck with my case anymore.
你为什么还置身其中
Why are you still in all of this, anyway?
追寻我 把我带回来
Running after me, bringing me back?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是知道的 你走心了
Yes, you do. It got to you.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但是我三观已经崩塌了
But my moral compass is all off,
我需要重建三观
and I need to get it back on track.
回家去 处理好你自己的事
Go home and deal with it.
你知道 我已经...
You know, I've, uh...
埃迪 我做了些不好的事
Eddie, I've done things.
我和别人在一起了
I've been with someone else.
是啊
Yeah.
我怎么没有告诉我妻子
How do I not tell my wife?
如果我说了 她怎么能原谅我
And if I do, how does she forgive me?
或许你就是回不去了
Maybe you can't go back.
也许吧
Maybe.
又或是你错失了你一生中
Or maybe you miss out on the best thing
最美好的东西
that's ever happened to you.
我得先料理好一些事
I got to take care of some things first.
我让其他人倒霉了 这令我寝食难安
I screwed someone else over, and it is eating me up.
-我能帮上什么吗 -有的话...
- Anything I can do? - You know, I'll...
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
听着 进去吧
Listen, man. Go ahead. Go inside.
他们在等着你呢
They're waiting for you.
好的
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
-嗨 -天呐 我想念这个
- Hey. - God, I missed this.
麦德告诉我了
Meadow told me.
光明选择了你
The Light chose you.
哇哦 我...
Wow, I, uh...
我不知道该什么些什么
I don't know what to say.
我很感激你们所有人的到来
Um, you know, I'm humbled that you're all here.
事情是这样的
Look, the, uh, thing is,
我被告知我需要先完成攀登
I was told that I had to finish the climb
然后才能...
before I...
现在看起来这是不可能的了
And now that seems impossible.
我一直都能
You know, I-I've always been able to...
看到些东西
to see things.
幻象
You know, visions.
但是我无法控制何时或是怎么样看到它们
But I have no control over when or how I see them.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
Like, I don't know what happens next,
或是这一切将会如何结局
or how all of this is going to end.
我想我在告诉你们这一切是因为
I guess why I'm telling you all this is because...
我不知道我是不是选中之人
like, I don't know if I'm "The one."
我知道史蒂文要我来领导
I know Steve has asked me to lead,
但我只是... 我也不知道
but I just... You know, I just... I don't know.
埃迪
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表