剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
《朝圣之路》前情提要
Previously on "The Path"...
埃迪·莱恩
Eddie Lane?
克洛伊 我是克洛伊·琼斯
Chloe. It's Chloe Jones.
很高兴那天能见到你
Hey, it was great to see you the other day.
针对弗拉特布♥什♥899号♥楼的拍卖♥♥即将开始
Bidding will begin on the building at 899 Bradbush.
有人出价350万吗
Do I hear 3.5 million?
480万 有人出价480万了
4.8, I have 4.8.
不 好的 已经够了 求你了
No, okay, just leave it at that, please.
这事儿说你都不信
You're not gonna believe this.
他砸了多少钱
What did he buy it for?
-500万 -你怎么不拦着呢
- Five. - How could you let this happen?
我不是个好人
I'm not a good person.
你怀孕了 几个月了
You're pregnant. How far along?
大概五个月
About five months.
我已经习惯你众多的谎言了
I have learned to live with most of your lies,
但关于赛拉斯这件事 我是不会相信你的
but I won't accept your story about Silas.
你
You,
你是那个儿子
you're the son.
这是谁
Who was this?
杀了史蒂文的人
The man who killed Steve.
朝圣之路
你看到了什么
What do you see?
一具尸体
A body.
四分五裂
Mangled.
无辜
Innocent.
你现在有什么感觉
What are you feeling now?
冷
Cold.
害怕
Frightened.
你能告诉我那存在于你身体的
Can you tell me where that lives,
哪里
in your body?
在我的手里
In my hands.
它们抖得太厉害了 我不知道该做什么
They're shaking so bad, and I don't know what to do.
继续
Stay with that.
你的手
Your hands.
我把他埋了
I bury it.
我把尸体放到洞里
I put its body in the hole.
遵照习俗 让头朝向东方好收到日出
Head pointing east to receive the sunrise, as is our custom.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
但是它的重量
But the weight of it.
你能定到它的位置吗
Can you locate that?
在我的胸腔
In my chest.
我的心里
My heart.
你现在可以告诉我你的想法了吗
Are you available for me to share an opinion now?
可以
Yes.
你对动物的同情是真的
Your empathy for the animal is real.
但是我感到一些东西
But I'm intuiting some leakage
从你分手的伤口中泄露出来
from the damage of your break-up.
不是所有事都与我和埃迪分开有关
Not everything has to do with my split from Eddie.
那他去秘鲁旅行呢
And what about his trip to Peru?
在和你分开之后
After your split?
这一定把事情搅乱了
That must have stirred things up.
你知道他去秘鲁旅行吗
Were you aware of his trip to Peru?
埃迪没去秘鲁
Eddie didn't go to Peru.
可能我弄错了 这是我听来的
Maybe I'm mistaken. It was something I heard.
我不明白
I don't understand.
谁说的这个
Who would say that?
一个当地人说看到了什么人
One of the locals described seeing someone.
我觉得可能是他
I thought it might be him.
那不是
It wasn't.
如果埃迪去了秘鲁 我会知道的
If Eddie went to Peru, I would know about it.
你和他谈过吗
Are you speaking with him?
当然没
Of course not.
埃迪是叛教者
Eddie's a Denier.
要回避叛教者 这是我们的准则
Deniers are shunned. That's our way.
我们能吃冰淇淋吗
We can get ice cream?
你刚吃了甜筒
You just had a snow cone.
天很热
It's hot.
你想像其他的美国孩子一样
You want to be as pumped full of sugar and chemicals
用糖和化学添加剂塞满身体吗
as the rest of these I. S. Kids?
过一会吧 可以吗 甜心
Hey, maybe later, sweetie, all right?
可能你该吃支冰淇淋
Maybe you should have an ice cream.
你一整天都没吃东西了
You haven't eaten anything all day.
我在禁食 我这周静修
I'm fasting. My AL retreat's this week.
你在进步
You're moving along.
这不是场比赛 爸爸
It's not a competition, Dad.
我们一起前进
We all walk together.
他们不肯告诉我们它发生了什么
They won't tell us what happens on it.
是的 它是如何运作的
Yeah, how it works.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 过来
Dad, come here.
请
Please?
你想要那个吗
Oh, you want that?
好的
Oh, all right.
但是你要保证
But you got to promise
你今天不能再向我要
you're not gonna ask me for anything else
其他任何东西了 好吗
for the rest of the day, okay?
-我保证 -好的
- I promise. - Okay.
你是世界上最棒的爸爸
You're the best dad in the whole world.
你才是最棒的
You're the best.
好的 给你 谢谢
All right, here you go. Thank you.
夏天
Summer.
给你
Here you go.
迈耶教派 纽约 迈耶教中心
你知道吗
Oh, you know what? Uh...
我们可能该走了
We should actually probably get going.
我没发现已经很晚了
I didn't realize how late it was.
我们不想错过火车 走吧
We don't want to miss the train, come on.
走吧 孩子
Come on, kid.
他们在城里拓展他们的势力
They're increasing their presence in the city.
不仅增加人数
Not just with bodies,
还扩大地盘
but with real estate.
他们在城里买♥♥♥房♥♥了
They're buying property in the city?
他们通过控股公♥司♥的拍卖♥♥会
They grabbed a building in Canarsie
在卡纳西抢到了一栋楼 我们通过这家公♥司♥
at an auction through a holding company that we were able to link
能联♥系♥到卡尔·罗伯茨
to Cal Roberts.
他是新领袖
This is the new leader?
是的
Yes.
他成了我调查的重点对象
He's become the focus of my investigation.
买♥♥♥房♥♥不构成联邦犯罪
It's not a federal crime to buy real estate.
这很取巧
It's just smart.
我们已知这男人有暴♥力♥前科
We know that this man is capable of violent assault.
我们怀疑他有谋杀嫌疑
We suspect he's capable of murder,
但我们没有任何证据
but we can't get him on any of that.
是的 所以我们要从他的财务方面着手
Right, so we'll go after him on the financial side.
比较容易追查
Easier to track.
他近期才向国税局
He just filed an application
提出免税申请
for tax-exempt status with the IRS.
果然 以宗教名义
Of course. As a religion.
没错
Right.
一旦申请获准
Well, if that goes through,
就很难阻止他了
he'll be hard to stop.
但如果申请失败
But if it doesn't,
我们会让他无路可退
we put him up against a wall,
逼他不得已做出财务违法
we force him into financial impropriety.
以他的自尊心
And with his ego,
他的自负...
with his arrogance...
但我们不能允许申请通过 对吧
Oh, but we can't let it go through, can we?
我会联♥系♥我国税局的朋友
I'll contact our friends over in Internal Revenue.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
你放心 联邦检察官这边会全力支持
You can count on the full support of the US Attorney's Office.
就我个人而言 我把本案列为第一优先
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表