剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
你想让你和我一起回家
I want you home with me.
我...
I, uh...
我想要道歉
I, uh, want to apologize and, uh,
澄清一下 她知道她犯了天大的错误
to be clear...she knows how badly she's fucked up.
-比尔 -她知道的
- Bill... - She does.
我想要她和我一起回家
I...want her to go home with me.
我们支持你
We support you.
她支持你
She supports you.
我们希望这事到此为止 菲莉西亚
We want this to be over, Felicia.
我知道我们意见不同
I know we've had our differences,
但是我们希望你支持我们
but we'd like you to stand with us.
理查德已经离开了
Richard is gone.
你犯了个错误
You made a mistake.
我们都犯过错
We all do.
心怀...
Own it...
赎罪
atone.
回圣地亚哥去
Go back to San Diego.
我不会做任何这些
I won't do any of those things.
我没有需要赎罪的事 尤其是对你们
I have nothing to atone for, especially not to you.
只有光明能审判我
Only The Light can judge me.
他们知道了
They know.
-卡尔和萨拉 他们知道了 -知道什么
- Cal, Sarah... They know. - Know? Know what?
理查德 菲莉西亚
Richard, Felicia.
我靠
Fuck!
-他们安全吗 -我不知道
- Well, are they safe? - I don't know.
我只知道一切都结束了
All I know is that it's over.
这是我们最后一次交谈
This is the last time that we can talk.
他们不知道你在帮助我们 是吗
They don't... they don't know you were helping us, right?
不知道 或许知道 现在他们还没冲我来
Not yet. Maybe they do. They haven't come after me yet.
听着 低调点 消失掉
Listen, just lay low. Disappear.
别再火上浇油了
Or, plea...Just don't fan the flames.
叛教者
我们都会把叛教者带到这里 理查德
This is as far as we'll take Deniers, Richard.
我对我做的事情很抱歉 萨拉
I'm sorry, Sarah, for what I did.
我会祈祷你的原谅
I'll pray for your forgiveness.
菲莉西亚最终会再站到我们这边的
Felicia will stand with us again, eventually.
理查德也会的
And Richard would have, too.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
-他所做的是不可原谅的 -是的
- What he did was unforgiveable. - Yeah.
但是组织里的人会想念他的
But the community will miss him.
我们和他们怎么说
What will we tell them?
真♥相♥
The truth.
你认为是真的吗
Do you think it's true?
史蒂文选择了埃迪
That Steve chose Eddie?
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
史蒂文...和我们一样都是凡人
Steve was...as mortal as the rest of us.
甚至会去世
More, even.
史蒂文的话...
Steve's words...
没有任何意义
mean nothing.
应用程序和饮料直到七点前都是半价
Apps and well drinks are half-off until 7:00.
桶装比尔森啤酒是2美金 有3元的
The pils on draft's $2.00, shots, 3.00.
我要一杯比尔森啤酒
I'll take a pilsner.
从这里滚出去
Get the fuck outta here.
我也不和他们一起了
I'm not with them anymore either.
但我和很多人交谈过...像我们这样的
But I have been talking to a lot of people...like us
想留下来但被告知必须离开
who may have wanted to stay but were told that they had to go.
这里说你是...
This says here that you were...
"由于公然反抗而被驱逐"
"Kicked out for being brazenly insubordinate."
但是除了这句 这里写的所有关于你的
But everything written down about you, other than this,
都表明你是深思的
said that you were thoughtful,
自信的 有原则的人
confident, principled.
一旦激怒了教会宠儿
The principles certainly mean
原则也就没什么用了
a lot less once you piss off the Golden Boy.
我敢去问史蒂文是否有更好的方法
I dared to ask Steve if there was a better way
去应对新信徒
to deal with the Novices.
我当时是 而卡尔不是
I was one, Cal wasn't.
史蒂文认为那件事上我表现出了领导能力
Steve thought that showed leadership qualities on my part.
他告诉我 我应该上升一级阶梯
He told me I should shoot up The Ladder.
然后发生什么了
So what happened?
我猜 卡尔不喜欢这事
Cal didn't like that, I guess.
他向老爸哭诉说我总是破口大骂
He cried to Daddy, told him I was always starting shit.
一周后 我出局了
Week later, I'm out.
又回到了朋友的沙发上
Back on a friend's couch.
-该死 -他该死
- Fuck it. - Fuck him.
说得好
Better put. Yeah.
卡尔该死
Fuck Cal.
史蒂文去世了
Steve's dead.
-你知道吗 -不
- Did you know that? - No.
该死
Shit.
当我爬阶梯时 我会有这种感觉
I had this feeling when I was climbing.
就像我是...
It's like I was...
充实的
full.
我只能这样来形容
Only way I know how to describe it.
不再感到半空
'Stead of half empty...
卡尔现在管理那里
Well, Cal is in charge now,
但不应该是他
and he shouldn't be.
我想为此做点事情
I wanna do somethin' about that.
为此干杯
Cheers to that.
我们一直可以感受到失去了史蒂文 对吧
Our losing Steve continues to be felt, doesn't it?
这就是成长之痛
There have been growing pains.
我们都可以感受到
We've all felt them.
这也是我们非常感谢比尔
And that's why we're so thankful to Bill
能来支持我们的原因
for coming out to show his support.
我们...
We...
不能让理查德的失足
can't let Richard's misstep,
他判断上的难以理解的错误
his, uh, inexplicable lapse in judgment,
他的背叛...
his betrayal...
从所有进步中带走
take away from all the progress
那是你们...
that, uh, you are...
你们所有人在这里所取得的进步
you all are making here.
玛丽和肖恩的失踪
Does Mary and Sean's disappearance
和理查德有关系吗
have anything to do with Richard?
我们不这么认为
Uh, we don't think so, um...
似乎是肖恩的父母
it seems Sean's parents
强迫他们离开
coerced them into leaving.
但为什么啊 为什么理查德这么做
But why? Why would Richard do this?
我已经问自己这个问题无数遍
I've asked myself the same thing over and over,
但自问只会感到更痛苦
but asking only makes it more painful.
没人知道为什么有的人会做出可怕的事情吗
Who knows why people do the awful things that they do?
我们能做的就是为他祷告
All we can do is pray for him.
而且 正如比尔说的
And, as Bill said,
不要忘记我们在这里的做的了不起的工作
don't forget the amazing work we're doing here
还有在市中心
and at the city center,
我们尽力在克拉克维尔所做的工作
the work we tried to do in Clarksville.
当你要做"大事"时 总会是一场苦战
It's always an uphill battle when you take on "Big business,"
但我们每个人都勇往直前投入硬战
but we took on a fight no one else was brave enough to.
霍克甚至都被带上手铐
And Hawk even got thrown in handcuffs.
我坦白告诉你们 我...
I tell you, honestly, I...
我为我们 所有人
I couldn't be more proud of... of who we are,
我们所处的高度都感到极为骄傲
all of us, where we are.
我们都置身其中...你们
We are out there...You.
你们都置身其中 侍奉光明
You are out there serving The Light,
建造伊甸园
building The Garden,
就是现在 当下
right now, today!
运动是理查德的一切 反之亦然
The Movement was everything to Richard, and vice versa.
他是迈耶教最喜爱的叔叔
He was Meyerism's favorite uncle,
如果听到他被说成是怪物...
and hearing him described as this monster is...
嘘 你会在治疗中找到你自己
Shh. You're gonna find yourself in a program.
-你好 -你好 比尔
- Hi. - Hey, Bill.
菲莉西亚不能来太遗憾了
Oh, it's too bad Felicia couldn't make it.
她身体不太舒服
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表