剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
He's walking away from me.
我现在只能看到他的背影了
I can, um... only see his back now.
闪电击打过的地方
Where the lightning hit him.
一团红色的线条
The tangle of red lines.
他被闪电击中了吗
He was struck by lightning?
他在走开
He's walking away.
他在秘鲁被闪电击中了
He was struck by lightning in Peru?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
理查德
Richard.
理查德
Richard.
理查德
Richard?
科迪亚克
Kodiak?
等一下 求你了
Wait, please!
那个在山上和史蒂夫在一起的人不是卡尔
It wasn't Cal that was on the mountain with Steve.
是埃迪 史蒂夫死的时候埃迪·莱恩在场
It was Eddie! Eddie Lane was there when Steve died!
是埃迪·莱恩
It was Eddie Lane!
在这个日子在这个年龄对另一个人托付终身
Commitment to another human being in this day and age
都是个英勇的尝试
is an heroic attempt
为战胜不可思议的几率
to overcome incredible odds.
更多肤浅的多愁善感是没有意义的
There's no point in reinforcing frothy emotionalism.
那在外头的世上已经足够多了
There is enough of that out there in the world.
我曾经读过当你
I read somewhere that when you promise
像你所爱承诺下忠诚
fidelity to your beloved,
你同时在向自己承诺
you are promising it to yourself.
我们的所有关系 我们的所有爱恋
All of our relationships, all of our loves,
都需要日日夜夜的关注和照料
need that daily attention and care.
那么告诉我
Okay, so tell me...
什么
What?
告诉我你想念的所有事
Tell me about all the things that you miss.
不会批判你的 好吗 我只是
Look, no judgment, okay? I just...
我只是想知道
I just want to know.
我的孩子
Well, my... my kids.
-显然 -当然了
- Obviously. - Yeah, of course.
还有人们 你知道吗
And, uh, the people. You know?
他们只是 他们很开明
They're just... they're open,
他们能够包容
they're receptive.
像你一样
Like you.
我喜爱你这点
I mean, I-I love that about you.
加油 克洛伊
Come on, Chloe!
-快点 克洛伊 -我的天呐
- Come on, Chloe. - Oh, my God.
不
No!
你答应你会为我们唱我们的歌♥
You promised you'd sing our song for us.
天哪噜
Oh, my God.
-我想我得上台去吧 -上去吧
- I guess I go up stage. - Get up there.
-去吧 -天呐
- Come on. - Oh, Lord.
开始了
Here we go.
*有点有趣*
*It's a little bit funny*
*这心中所感*
*This feeling inside*
*我不是属于那些人*
*I'm not one of those*
*那些能够*
*Who can*
*轻易将我掩藏的人*
*Easily hide I*
*我没什么钱*
*I don't have much money*
*但是啊 要是我有钱*
*But boy if I did*
*我要买♥♥个大房♥子*
*I'd buy a big house where*
*容我们两人安身*
*We both could live*
*如果我是个雕刻家*
*If I was a sculptor*
*但我又不是*
*But then again no*
*或是一个女孩*
*Or a girl*
*能调药水*
*Who makes potions*
*在游历四方的演出中*
*In a traveling show*
*我啊*
*Oh I*
*我知道这是沧海一粟*
*I know it's not much*
*但这是我能做的极致*
*But it's the best I can do*
*上天赐给我我的歌♥声*
*My gift is my song*
*而这首歌♥只为你吟唱*
*And this one's for you*
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表