剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
沿着真♥相♥和光明的路继续走下去
to follow the path of Truth and Light,
之后我们会一起继续强壮起来
then we will continue to be strong together.
和我一起祈祷
Pray with me?
看起来我们得不到答案
It seems we won't have answers.
没有证据
No proof.
我们只能用好我们手上有的一切
We'll have to take what we have and make sense of it,
根据这些 明白现在和过去的那么多事
and so many of them before.
他杀了史蒂文
He killed Steve.
他杀了史蒂文
He killed Steve!
他当时已经死了
He was already dead!
在他得了癌症的那一刻 它就告诉了你
The moment he had cancer, it told you.
它告诉了我们所有人 他是一个人
It told all of us that he was a man.
只是一个人
Just a man!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do that.
这是实话
That's the truth.
-我当时和他在一起 -是的 我们知道
- I was with him. - Yes, we know.
在山顶上
On the mountain.
不
No.
在伊甸园里
In The Garden.
就刚才
Just now.
他把我带到那里
He took me there.
我看到了
I saw...
它可以是什么样的
What it could be.
我感受到了爱
I felt love.
我感受到了宽恕
I felt forgiveness.
我感受到了平和
I felt peace.
埃迪
Eddie.
进来
Come in.
约翰尼在这儿吗 求你告诉我
Is Johnny here? Please tell me.
-是的 -他还好吗
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - He's okay?
他没事
He's fine. He's fine,
但是你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿呢
but where the fuck were you?
你去哪儿了
Where did you go? What...
我会告诉你发生了什么
I'm gonna tell you what happened.
我只需要你听我解释
I just need you to listen.
不不 求你了
No. No. Please.
我不听 你知道吗 你就...
No. You know what? No. Just, you...
你不可能找到个解释能让一切都好起来
There's just nothing you can say that's gonna make this better.
听我说 他们劫持了我好吗
Look, listen to me. They took me, okay?
他们逼迫我 埃迪
They forced me. Eddie,
如果你幻听到了一些声音
If you are hearing voices...
那不是幻听 好吗 这真的发生了
It's not voices, okay? This happened.
迈耶教的人 他们劫持了我
The Meyerists, they took me.
他们给我下药 把我绑起来
They drugged me. They tied me up.
我告诉他们约翰尼在外头
I told them that Johnny was out there,
但他们不在乎
but they did not care.
他们想让我回去
They wanted me back.
那你是怎么说的
What did you say?
我告诉他们这是不可能的
I told them that it wasn't gonna happen.
你应该去他妈的报♥警♥
Okay, you need to call the fucking cops.
你应该现在就举报他们
You need to report them right now.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
埃迪 为什么不
Eddie, why not?
他们是他妈的罪犯
They're fucking criminals!
他们应该去坐牢 他们所有人
They need to be in jail, all of them!
听我说
Look. Look.
我的孩子们在那里
My kids are there.
所以呢
Okay?
我的孩子们在他们手里
They have my kids.
所以这件事不会结束的了 是吗
Then I guess it's never over, then, is it?
不管怎么样
No matter what.
看上去你需要个伴
Look like you could use some company.
我不想回去
I don't want to go back.
是的 我知道
No, I know. I know.
你本就不该一定要回去
You shouldn't have to.
我小时候也没什么童年
I didn't have much of a childhood either.
从来没有去上过学
Never went to school.
虽然当时我不是个流行明星
I wasn't a pop star,
但也有人跟我说我很特别
but I was told I was special.
并被隔离开
Held apart.
你知道 当我往回看 我...
And, you know, looking back, I--
我只是想离开
I just want to be gone.
我知道你想
I know you do.
我不想伤害任何人 我只是想消失不见
I don't want to hurt nobody. I just want to disappear.
那么...
Well, then...
就消失吧
disappear.
带上你的钥匙
Just take your keys
离开
and go.
直到你离这里很远
Just keep driving,
直到你感觉自己安全了
till you're far away,
一直开车开下去
till you feel safe.
我可以这么做吗
I can do that?
是的
Yeah.
是的 你可以
Yeah, you can.
-我可以这么做 -你应该这么做
- I can do that. - You should.
我应该 我应该
I should. I should.
卡尔
Cal.
真高兴是你
I'm so glad it's you.
我必须得告诉你
I have to tell you, um,
你妈妈过世了
your mom, she passed.
他们说她安静平和地离开了
They said that she went quietly and peacefully.
卡尔
Cal?
恩
Yeah.
我想告诉你
I wanted you to know
那张我们期望的支票
the check that we were hoping for,
我没办法...我没办法搞到手
I can't-- I can't get it after all.
你听到我刚说什么了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
我知道我让你失望了
I know that I'm failing you.
我也希望会有别的办法 但...
Wish there was another way, but...
莎拉 我想我没办法接受
Sarah, I don't-- I don't think that I could live
变成这样的自己 如果...
with the person I've become i-if...
没事的
It's okay.
不 有事
No. No, it isn't.
不是立刻马上
Not right now,
但会没事的
but it will be.
我可以确定
I will see to it.
她到底有什么那么想告诉我 你知道吗
What did she need to tell me so badly anyway? Did you find out?
她想跟你道歉
She wanted to apologize.
她知道自己算不上一个妈妈
She knows that she wasn't much of a mother.
她爱你
She loves you,
也很为现在的你而感到骄傲
and she's proud of the man that you became.
好了 我大概6点左右能够回来
Okay, so I should be back at about 6:00.
-好的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay?
爱你 再见
Love you. Bye.
我不是一个坏人
I'm not a bad person.
我知道对和错
I know right and wrong.
只是我内心的一些东西...
There's just something inside me...
让我做了这些可怕的事
it makes me do these terrible things.
卡尔 醒醒 醒醒
Cal. Wake up. Wake up.
卢娜在哪里 你知道吗
Where's Luna? Do you know?
我要让她准备准备回去洛杉矶了
I got to get her ready and go back to L.A.
-我让她走了 -什么
- I let her go. - What?
她走了
She's gone.
我让她离你越远越好
I told her to get as far away from you as she could.
远离我吗
Far away from me?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -你会让那个孩子崩溃的
- What the fuck? - You'd tear that kid apart.
你很幸运
You're lucky
你自己的女儿有勇气
that your own daughter had the courage
去远离你
to get away from you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表