剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
《朝圣之路》前情提要
Previously on "The Path"...
我要搬进城里去
I'm moving into the city.
我不想谈这个 我已经决定了
I don't want to talk about it. I've already decided.
这事已经定下来了
It's a done thing.
我想邀请你攀登上2R
I would like to invite you to climb to 2R.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我将很恭逊地成为你的指导
I'd be humbled to be your guide.
我刚从拍卖♥♥会上回来
I just came from the auction.
-他买♥♥它花了多少钱 -五个
- What did he buy it for? - Five.
五百万美金 我们没有五百万
$5 million? We don't have $5 million.
我需要你对这个
I need you to run this
进行工业污染和化学物质检测
for industrial pollutants and chemicals, okay?
把账单归到迈耶教案子下
Bill it to the Meyers case.
-什么名义 -支派
- Under what? - Offset.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you help me with something?
把它剪了
Cut it off.
他一定是掉了下来
He must have fallen.
这危及了整个运动
This puts the entire movement in jeopardy.
我希望你想着埃迪
I want you to think about Eddie.
让他离开
Let him walk away.
我现在只能看到他的后背了
I can only see his back now,
闪电就击打在他背上
where the lightning hit him.
他在秘鲁被闪电击中了
He was struck by lightning in Peru.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
是埃迪
It was Eddie!
埃迪·莱恩和史蒂文在山上
Eddie Lane was on the mountain with Steve.
埃迪·莱恩
Eddie Lane.
*也许我没有一直爱你*
*I may not always love you*
*但只要群星在你头上照耀*
*But long as there are stars above you*
*你永远也无须怀疑*
*You never need to doubt it*
*我会让你确凿无疑*
*I'll make you so sure about it*
*只有上帝知道 失去你我会如何*
*God only knows what I'd be without you*
只有上帝知道
God only knows
*如果终有一日你将离我而去*
*If you should ever leave me*
*虽然生命仍会继续 但相信我*
*Though life would still go on, believe me*
*这红尘世间在我眼中毫无意义*
*The world would show nothing to me*
*如此说来 生命对我又有何用*
*So what good would living do me*
*只有上帝知道 失去你我会如何*
*God only knows what I'd be without you*
夏天
Summer.
夏天
Summer!
站住
Stop!
停下来
Stop!
*只有上帝知道 失去你我会如何*
*God only knows what I'd be without you*
夏天
Summer?
不 我不行
No, I can't.
不行 我必须去工作
No. I have to work.
这不只关于你
Yeah, well, it's not all about you.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你知道我也要工作的吧
I have work too, you know.
好吧 你知道吗 那行吧
All right. All right. You know what? Fine. Fine.
我一小时后去接他 好吗
I will pick him up in an hour, okay?
是的 我一个小时后会到
Yes, I will be there in an hour.
我现在得照看约翰尼
I... I have to watch Johnny now,
尽管这周该是他负责的
even though it's his week,
我今晚还得去汉普顿参加婚礼
and I have to be at this wedding in the Hamptons tonight, and...
-又一场婚礼 -只是揽的活儿
- Another wedding? - It's just a gig.
给整个婚宴上的人做头型
It's...it's doing the hair for the whole bridal party,
会持续整个周末 真的能赚上一笔
and it goes all weekend, and it's really good money,
我朋友给我找的活儿
and my friend got me the job,
要是我在最后时刻取消掉
and she's gonna fucking kill me
她会特么杀了我的
for having to cancel at the last minute.
只是 去他妈的本森
It's just... fucking Benson.
我可以照看他
Well, you know, I... I could watch him.
为什么不呢
I mean, why not?
多了解他一些会很有趣
Be fun to get to know him a little.
这真是太贴心了 但是我们
Yeah, that's... that's really, really sweet, but we...
什么 我和本森已经好像把这事商量好了
What? Me and Benson sort of have this deal worked out
我们这种事都要让对方同意
where we have to run that sort of thing by each other
在我们介绍约翰尼给
before we introduce Johnny to a...
我们新的 任何新的人之前
our new... anyone new.
好的 我明白了
All right. I get that.
但是我实际上已经见过约翰尼了
But I have actually already met Johnny,
在沙滩上的时候 所以这规矩其实并不适用
at the beach, so that rule doesn't really apply.
好吧 但是你那时
Yeah, but... Yeah, okay, but you weren't
严格来说还不是我的男票
my boyfriend then, technically.
在接下来48小时我们都
Well, we don't have to be boyfriend,
不必做情侣
girlfriend for the next 48 hours.
我可以就做你的保姆
I could just be your sitter.
我有心脏复苏认证的
Come on. I'm CPR certified.
他会很安全的
He will be safe...
你真的是吗 -是的
Are you really? - Yes.
我会做个很好的保姆
I am a very good sitter.
-你确定吗 -嗯哼
- Are you sure? - Mm-hmm.
-太谢谢你了 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - Of course.
谢谢你 你真是太贴心了
Thank you. Oh, you're so sweet.
你是我的救命恩人 你知道吗
You are a lifesaver. You know that?
-是的 -谢谢你 你最好了
- Yeah. - Thank you. The best.
这个在这儿多久了
How long has this been here?
我一看到就打给你了
I called you as soon as I saw it.
你没看到任何人把它贴在这儿吗
What, you didn't see anybody put it up?
-你应该当时制止他们 -我就出去了一下
- You should have stopped them. - I stepped away for a minute.
天知道多少人看到了这个
Who knows how many people have seen this.
我就去了趟洗手间 然后就回来了
I was just in the bathroom and back.
莎拉
Sarah?
我们需要对此事保密
We need to keep this between us.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
否则别费心装作没事了
Don't bother pretending otherwise.
你干了些什么
What have you done?
怎么了 莎拉 出什么事了
What, Sarah? What is it?
通知:地♥产♥回赎权取消
我不会让他们夺取到化合物的
I won't let them seize the compound.
什么 你在想什么
What? What are you thinking?
不 我们还没有失去化合物
No, no. We're not losing the compound.
我永远不会让那种事发生的
I'd never let that happen.
我不能让他们夺走史蒂文的家
You know, I can't let them take Steve's home...
那个他为我们建造的家
The home that he built for us.
不是为了你的梦想
Not for your dream.
我们得把中心卖♥♥掉
Now, we... we have to sell the... the center.
我看不到还有什么别的出路
I don't see another way.
我以前也玩美国大兵玩具的
You know, I used to play with G.I. Joes too.
不敢相信他们现在还存在
Can't believe they're still around.
你觉得我们出去转转怎么样
Hey, what do you say we get out of here?
去探个险什么的
Huh? Go on an adventure or something.
周六的交通太堵 人也太多
Too much traffic and too many people on a Saturday.
少来了 找借口太容易了
Ah, come on. It's easy to make up excuses.
肯定有你想去的地方
There's got to be some place that you want to go.
它最好是个好地方
It better be good.
好的
Okay.
我需要你的力量
I need your strength.
你的耐心
Your patience.
你的克制
Your restraint.
做那光明
Be The Light.
正义和美好
Righteous and good.
给我你的力量
Give me your strength,
你的耐心
your patience.
正义和美好
Righteous and good.
喂
Hey.
伙计 你♥他♥妈♥是什么毛病
The hell is wrong with you, man?
你是想让我得心脏病吗
Are you trying to give me a heart attack?
这是你的主意
This was your idea.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表