剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
我只是个医生
I am a medical man.
不是他们的牧师 父母官或妻子
Not a priest or a magistrate or a spouse.
事实上
In fact,
就目前的境况而言 还轮不到我来安慰别人
in my current state, I have very little comfort to give.
怎么了
Yes?
先生 我是约瑟夫·哈拿
It's Joseph Hannah, sir.
哪里不舒服
What is it?
我的胃不舒服
My stomach is bad.
什么时候开始的
When did this begin?
昨晚
Yesterday night.
你能描述一下是什么样的痛吗
Can you describe the pain?
什么感觉
How does it feel?
非常疼痛
It hurts me a good deal.
躺到床铺上 我给你检查一下
Climb onto the bunk, and we'll examine you from there.
过程很简单很直接
It's a very simple, straightforward procedure.
我只是要给你检查一下
I just need to examine you
找出疼痛的来源
to identify the source of the pain.
我就是胃不舒服 没别的了
My stomach is bad, that's all.
我只要盘尼西林
I just need Penicillin.
你需要什么由我决定
I'll decide what it is that you need.
躺到床铺上 把衣服掀起来
Climb onto the bunk and lift up your shirt, please.
这里痛吗
Does this hurt?
不痛
No.
这里呢
Does this?
不
No.
那到底是哪里痛
So where is the pain?
哪里都痛
It's everywhere.
如果这儿和这儿都不痛 怎么能叫哪里都痛
If it's not here or here, then how can it be everywhere?
在更下面一点
It's lower down.
你上厕所会痛吗
And does it hurt when you shit?
嗯嗯
Hm-hmm.
脱掉裤子然后侧躺
Remove your trousers, turn onto your side
把膝盖抱在胸前
and hug your knees to your chest, please.
看上去像是痔疮
It sounds like it could be piles.
我会给你点药膏 然后你就可以走了
I'll give you some ointment and you can be on your way.
怎么了 萨姆纳先生 -拿温水和干净的抹布来 快一点
Yes, Mr. Sumner? -Warm water and a clean rag, urgently.
干净的
Clean.
马上就来
Right away, sir.
这是谁干的 -没人
Who did this to you? - It was no one.
约瑟夫...
Joseph..
这一定是别人干的
Somebody did this to you.
这里很安全
You're safe in here.
你可以尽管说... -没有谁
You can talk free... -It was no one.
把这个吃了
Take this now.
明天再过来
Come back tomorrow
这周每天都过来
and every day till the end of the week.
你可以走了
You may go now.
明天记得过来吃这个
Come back tomorrow for another one of these.
别忘了
Do not forget.
谢谢
Thank you.
布朗利船长
Captain Brownlee.
进来
Come in.
我马上就好了
I'll be with you in a minute.
二十年前
Twenty years ago,
这些海里全是鲸鱼
these waters were full of whales.
现在它们都北迁了
Now they've all moved up north.
船长 我... -蒸汽才是未来
Erm, Captain, I... -Steam. That's the future.
有了足够强大的蒸汽机
You know, with a powerful enough steam engine,
我们就能开到天涯海角猎捕它们
we could chase them to the ends of the earth.
我要和你说一件很敏感的事情
I need to discuss a very sensitive matter with you.
约瑟夫·哈拿
Joseph Hannah.
他说他胃不舒服来找我看病
He came to see me today complaining of a foul stomach.
噢 船上那服务员吗
Oh, the cabin boy?
但我给他检查的时候
But when I examined him,
发现他被鸡♥奸♥了
I discovered he had been sodomised.
什么 是他亲自告诉你的吗
What, did he tell you this himself?
从检查来看很明显
It was evident from the examination.
你确定吗
You sure?
伤害得很严重
The damage was extensive.
还有性病的迹象
And there were signs of venereal disease.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Fucking hell.
这件可恶的事是谁干的
Who is responsible for such an abomination?
那个男孩不肯说
The boy will not say.
他被吓坏了
He is frightened.
他可能有点头脑简单
He may also be a little bit simple-minded.
他确实很蠢 这点可以肯定
Oh, he's stupid enough, that's for sure.
我认识他的父亲和叔叔
I know his father and his uncle both,
他们都是该死的白♥痴♥
and they're bloody imbeciles.
你确定这件事发生在我的船上吗
Are you sure this happened on board my ship?
十分确定
Without any doubt.
卡文迪许
Cavendish?
怎么了 -给我把哈拿找来
What is it? - Fetch me Hannah.
那个小混♥蛋♥又干了什么
What's that little shit done now?
只管把他找来
Just bring him to me.
继续
Go on.
小约瑟夫
Young Joseph,
船长想问你几个问题
our Captain would like to ask you a number of questions.
我要留下吗 -嗯
Shall I stay? - Aye.
你了解这些人的习惯和性格
You know the habits and personalities of the men
比我了解
better than I do.
我知道这个小鬼的性格
I know the personality of this little savage.
约瑟夫 萨姆纳先生告诉我你受了伤
Joseph. Mr. Sumner tells me that you've sustained an injury.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我没听说什么受伤
I've heard nothing of an injury.
萨姆纳先生早些检查的时候发现了迹象
Sumner examined Joseph earlier this evening and found evidence,
很明显
clear evidence,
他被船上的另一位船员虐待了
that he's been ill-used by another member of the crew.
虐待啥
Ill-used?
鸡♥奸♥
Sodomised.
好吧...
Well...
到底是怎么回事
How did it happen?
是谁干的
Who's responsible?
只是个意外
It was an accident.
水手舱里黑得可怕
It's awful dark in the forecastle.
有可能这孩子只是某天晚上滑倒了
Is it not possible that the boy merely slipped one night
然后不幸地屁♥股♥着地
and landed on his arse in an unfortunate fashion?
这太荒谬了
The idea is ridiculous.
我所见到的这种伤害只可能是因为一种方式
Such injuries as I saw could only occur in one way.
可是这孩子不这么觉得
Strange, then, that the boy thinks it was.
他可能是害怕了
Probably because he's scared.
你在害怕谁
Who are you scared of?
没谁 -约瑟夫 看着我
No one. - Look at me, Joseph.
这是谁干的 -没谁干 船长
Who's done this to you? -No one, Captain.
我是个耐心的人 但我的耐心是有限度的
I'm a patient fellow, but my patience has its limits.
如果你被虐待了
If you've been mistreated,
虐待你的人会得到他应有的惩罚
then the man who has mistreated you will be punished for it.
但你现在必须如实告诉我事情的全部
But you must tell me the whole truth now.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
所以是谁强♥暴♥你的
So who did this to ya?
没人 船长
No one, Captain.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
好吧 如果这孩子不说出是谁伤害他的话
All right, if the boy won't identify his attacker
事情就会毫无进展
then nothing further can be done.
不 我们可以寻找目击者
No, we can seek witnesses.
我们在一艘捕鲸船上 -是的 没错
We are on a whaling ship. -Yes. Precisely.
听着 约瑟夫 你现在可以走了
Look, Joseph, you may go now.
如果我想和你谈谈的话 我会叫你的
If I wish to speak to you again, I'll call for you.
你可以回自己的船舱了 -好的 船长
You can go back to your cabin. -Yes, Captain.
我会吩咐人把他们的船舱打扫得干净些
I'll instruct the men to keep their quarters tidier in future
以免更多这样的事故发生
to avoid any more such accidents.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表