剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
所以我们什么时候能开始捕鲸行动
So when can I expect our first whale hunt?
要等我们过了这个海角再说
Not until we pass the Cape.
先捕海豹 -明白了
Seals come first. -I see.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastards.
我读过很多威廉·索克斯比的书[19世纪的英国航海探险家]
I've been reading a lot of William Scoresby.
他说一只格陵兰鲸的嘴里可以容纳一船人
He says a Greenland whale can hold a boatful of men in its mouth.
嗯 我觉得他说的没错
Oh, yeah. I guess it's true.
但格陵兰鲸是种胆小的鱼
But she's a timid fish,
爱玩但是反应迟钝
playful, slow.
所以很容易被抓住
Makes her easy to catch.
危险的反而是锚爪
Dangerous, the flukes.
随时可以把你劈成两半
Could split you in half.
显然 那里也有熊 对吧
There'll be bears too, apparently?
是的 有熊
Oh, yeah. There'll be bears.
他不知道的
He doesn't know.
他完全不知道 -看看他
He's got no idea. -Look at him.
我们一到冰面上 他就没机会了
He's got no chance. Not once we hit the ice.
放下小艇 -给点力 伙计们
Lower the boats. -Come on, lads.
他有点厉害
He's quite something.
是啊
Oh, yes.
所以巴克斯特才这么喜欢他
It's why Baxter likes him.
我估计他会拿一大笔钱
He takes a larger sum of the money, I should think.
我觉得亨利·德拉克斯的动机不是钱
I don't think it's money that motivates Henry Drax.
那是什么
Then what?
我不想知道
I don't wish to know.
让开
Get out of the way.
他来了 猎豹大♥师♥
There he is. The master.
你好啊 -他来了
Hey. -There he is.
给我们其他人留点 好吗
Leave some for the rest of us, hey?
动起来
Hut, hut, there you go.
今天收获了一百多张海豹皮 真不错
A hundred skins is a good fucking day.
它应该能产出大概三吨♥油吧
It should yield up to three tons of oil.
每吨♥能带来大约40镑的收入
And each ton will bring in about 40 pounds,
我得说 是我们运气好
I'd say, with some luck on our side.
但我们明天必须在海豹群散开之前继续行动
But we must press on tomorrow before the pack scatters.
给你
Here.
我们不能让那些挪威混♥蛋♥抢先一步
We mustn't let those Norwegian fuckers beat us to our prize.
所以明天我们会派出第三艘小艇
So tomorrow, we'll send out a third boat,
任何还在喘气的人
and anyone still breathing,
或者能手拿枪♥支♥的人 都会被派出去猎杀海豹
or can hold a rifle, will be out there killing.
医生也可以加入我们
The surgeon could join us.
除非他要看书
Unless he has a book to read.
或者有人的痔疮需要硬塞回去
Or someone's haemorrhoid to ram back in.
萨姆纳先生 你怎么说
Mr. Sumner? What d'you say?
我觉得我可以去
I'd say I'm able.
不管怎样 我尽我最大的努力就够了
Enough to try my level best, anyway.
好样的 -那就好
Good man. -Good.
那明天 医生会加入我们的猎豹行动
So tomorrow, our surgeon will join the hunt.
遵命 船长
Aye, Captain.
回去工作吧
Back to work.
遵命 船长
Aye, Captain.
给点力 伙计们
Come on, lads.
你们都听见他说的了
You heard him.
那好吧 -嗯嗯嗯
That's all right then. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yep.
想太多是个致命的错误
It is a grave mistake to think too much.
为什么上志愿者号♥
Why board the Volunteer?
为什么捕海豹 为什么捕鲸
Why sealing? Why whaling?
毫无缘由 但这就是它的精华所在
There is no reason and that is its great genius,
不合逻辑 近乎愚蠢
the illogic of it, the near idiocy.
也许生活不能因困惑或唠叨而屈服
Perhaps life cannot be puzzled or blathered into submission
而是应该以一个人
but should be lived through
能够做到的任何方式度过和生存下去
and survived in whatever fashion a man can manage.
也许聪明对你毫无用处
Maybe cleverness will get you nowhere.
也许只有愚蠢
Maybe it is only the stupid,
那种大智若愚
the brilliantly stupid,
才能继承这片土地
who will inherit the earth.
就是这样 萨姆纳先生
That's it, Mr. Sumner.
别这样
Come on.
天啦
God.
就是这了
Here we go.
德拉克斯先生
Mr. Drax!
德拉克斯先生
Mr. Drax!
你能给我搭把手吗
Could you spare me a hand, please?
德拉克斯
Drax!
♪ 如果风吹过我们的帆 我们一定会安然无恙 ♪
♪ Oh, we'd be all right If the wind was in our sails ♪
♪ 如果风吹过我们的帆 我们一定会安然无恙 ♪
♪ We'd be all right If the wind was in our sails ♪
♪ 我们都会在后面迎风前行 ♪
♪ And we'll all Hang on behind ♪
♪ 我们将驾着古老的战车前进 ♪
♪ And we'll roll The old chariot along ♪
♪ 我们将驾着古老的战车前进 ♪
♪ We'll roll The old chariot along ♪
♪ 我们都会迎风前行 ♪
♪ And we'll all Hang on behind ♪
♪ 在城里过一夜并没什么坏处 ♪
♪ Well, a night on the town Wouldn't do us any harm ♪
♪ 在城里过一夜并没什么坏处 ♪
♪ Oh, a night on the town Wouldn't do us any harm ♪
♪ 我们都会迎风前行 ♪
♪ And we'll all Hang on behind ♪
♪ 我们将驾着古老的战车前进 ♪
♪ And we'll roll The old chariot along ♪
♪ 我们将驾着古老的战车前进 ♪
♪ We'll roll The old chariot along ♪
♪ 我们都会在后面坚持下去 ♪
♪ And we'll all Hang on behind ♪
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表