剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
我应该找个警♥察♥把你抓起来
I should find a constable and have you arrested.
老天 你是谁
Jesus. Who are you?
我谁都不是
I am no one.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我认得你这张脸 -不 我很抱歉
I recognise that face. - No, I'm sorry.
我谁都不是 任何人都不是
I am no one, no one at all.
如果你真的谁都不是 那你最好别给我反抗
If you really are no one, then I don't suppose you'll object too much to this.
黑斯廷斯号♥没了
The Hastings is gone.
沉没在暴风雨里了
Sunk in the storm.
被冰山撞得粉身碎骨
Smashed to little pieces by a berg
当然了 船上的每一个混♥蛋♥都淹死在了大海里 无一例外
and every fucker in her, bar none, is drowned for sure.
我们能挺过去的
We'll winter over.
以前有人做到过
It's been done before.
以前没人能做到
It hasn't been done before
没人能做到是因为根本不可能做到
and it hasn't been done before because it can't be done.
除非你有一艘船能避避风头
Not unless you have a ship to shelter in
还有我们手上补给的十倍的物资
and ten times the provisions we have.
我们会找到一艘船的 如果找不到 我们就在这里过冬
We'll find a ship, and if we don't, we'll winterer over.
不管哪种方式 我们都可以活的足够久
Whichever way it goes, we'll all live long enough
久到能亲眼看到你在英格兰被绞死 这点我能保证
to see you hanged in England, you can be sure of that.
我宁愿被绞死
I'd be happier hanged
也不想在这冻死饿死
than starve or freeze to death, I tell you.
那我们现在就把你淹死 不知好歹的混账
We'll drown you now, you cavilling bastard.
他妈的少一张嘴分食物
One less fucking mouth to feed.
如果你搞死我 那你是不会喜欢我的临终遗言的
You wouldn't like my dying words too well if you tried that trick.
不过 这里的其他人可能会觉得我的临终遗言很有趣
Although there are others here who might find 'em interesting enough.
你没有我的把柄 亨利
You haven't got nothing on me, Henry.
所以 别以为抓住了我的把柄
So don't ever think you do.
我不是在勒索你 迈克尔
I ain't squeezing, Michael.
只是提醒你一句
I'm just reminding
那个时机或许不会到来 但要是真的来了
that the time may never come, but if it does come
你最好做好准备
it'd suit you to be ready.
我就说这么多
That's all.
♪ 如果风吹过我们的帆 我们一定会安然无恙 ♪
♪ We'd be all right If the wind was in our sails ♪
♪ 如果风吹过我们的帆 我们一定会安然无恙 ♪
♪ We'd be all right If the wind was in our sails ♪
♪ 如果风吹过我们的帆 我们一定会安然无恙 ♪
♪ We'd be all right If the wind was in our sails ♪
♪ 我们将迎风前行 ♪
♪ And we'll all Hang on behind ♪
♪ 我们将驾着古老的战车前进 ♪
♪ And we'll roll The old chariot along ♪
♪ 我们将驾着古老的战车前进 ♪
♪ We'll roll The old chariot along ♪
♪ 我们将驾着古老的战车前进 ♪
♪ And we'll roll The old chariot along ♪
♪ 我们将迎风前行 ♪
♪ And we'll all Hang on behind ♪
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表