剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
他现在被囚禁在下面
As it is, he's caged below
在我们回到赫尔前将一直活在黑暗中
and will not see the daylight until we land back in Hull.
我知道有闲言碎语
Now I know there's been
说我们的船被诅咒了
some talk of the ship being cursed,
但我向你们保证 这不是真的
but I assure you it is not.
只是运气不好而已
It's just unfortunate, that's all,
我们将按照计划继续深入海湾
and we will continue as planned and head further into the Sound.
什么
What?
从来没有人在这么北的地方捕到过鲸鱼
No man has ever caught a whale this far north before,
至少在这个时节没有过
not at this time of year.
如果他不相信我 你们只需要看看记录就够了
All you need to do is read the records if he doesn't believe me.
如果你们的意见
If your opinions came in gold
能带来印有女王头像的金币 那我也许会把它们放在心上
with the Queen's head stamped upon 'em, I might pay them a little mind,
但既然它们不能带来金币 所以 要是我他妈不理会你
but since they don't, you won't be too offended
你也不必大动肝火
if I take no fucking notice of you.
每年这个时候冰太多了
There's too much ice at this time of year.
是啊
Yeah.
要是你把我们带进海峡
And if you take us into the Sound,
那就是把我们往坟墓里送
you're putting us all at grave risk.
是
Aye.
一个人得时不时冒点风险 不然不可能有所收获
A man don't profit unless he takes a little risk from time to time.
你应该再勇敢一点儿 琼斯先生
You should show more boldness, Mr. Jones.
你自己都他妈这么怂 怎么还想着给别人发号♥施令呢
How can you expect to have your own command if you act so damn feebly?
这是愚蠢 不是勇敢
This is foolishness, not boldness.
想想亚伯拉罕 戈登 玛丽·弗朗西斯吧
Think of the Abram, the Gordon, the Mary Frances.
都被埋在冰里 从此再无音讯了
All beset in the ice and never heard of again.
我不知道为什么布朗利要把我们带到这么远的北方
Why Brownlee took us this far north, I can't say,
但是我知道 如果他现在在这儿的话
but I know if he were here now,
即使是他本人都不会考虑把我们带到这儿来
even he would not consider taking us in.
我想说 布朗利会不会做什么毫无意义
What Brownlee would or wouldn't do is moot, I'd say,
因为他不能说话
seeing as he can't speak
甚至不能举起手来擦屁♥股♥
or even raise his hand to wipe his arse.
既然现在是我管事儿
And since I'm in command now,
不是你或是奥托 当然也不是我们的医生
not you, or Otto, and certainly not our surgeon,
那就我说了算
I guess what I say goes.
说得好像这次航行受的灾不够多似的
As if this voyage wasn't marked with enough calamity already.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说你♥他♥妈♥是个白♥痴♥
I said you're a fucking imbecile.
冷静
Settle now.
冷静下来
Settle now.
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
♪ Nearer, my God To Thee ♪
♪ 与主相近 ♪
♪ Nearer to Thee ♪
♪ 虽然会有十字架 ♪
♪ Even though it be a cross ♪
♪ 将我挂起 ♪
♪ That raiseth me ♪
♪ 我仍将诗唱吟 ♪
♪ Still all my songs shall be ♪
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
♪ Nearer, my God, to Thee ♪
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
♪ Nearer, my God, to Thee ♪
♪ 与主相近 ♪
♪ Nearer to Thee ♪
♪ 我虽举目无亲 ♪
♪ Though like a wanderer ♪
♪ 日已西坠 夜已笼罩 ♪
♪ Daylight is gone Darkness is over me ♪
♪ 枕石而睡 ♪
♪ My rest a stone ♪
♪ 梦中依然追寻 ♪
♪ Yet in my dreams I'll be ♪
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
♪ Nearer, my God, to Thee ♪
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
♪ Nearer, my God, to Thee ♪
♪ 与主相近 ♪
♪ Nearer to Thee ♪
每人一杯朗姆酒
A finger of rum for each man.
然后我们就向北出发
And then we press north.
我在梦里都看见了 我们都死了
I've seen it in my dreams. We all die.
但你活过来了
But you, you survive.
我们这些剩下的 要么溺死 要么饿死
The rest of us, we drown, starve,
要么冻死
perish from the cold.
梦境只是一种让头脑清醒的方式
Dreams are just a way to clear the mind,
是一种净化方式
a form of purging.
它们只不过是一堆精神垃圾
They're nothing more than a mental shite pile.
其中并无真理
There is no truth in them,
也没有什么狗屁预兆
no fucking prophecy either.
我们这些剩下的死了之后...
And when the rest of us are dead...
你就会被整个吞下去
you'll be swallowed whole.
被一头熊 -那我没活下来吗
By a bear. - So I don't survive?
你活下来了 -然后被一头熊吃掉了吗
You do. - Until I'm eaten by a bear?
这就是我看到的
That is what I saw.
别拿你的梦来混淆我们的命数
Do not confuse your dreams for our destiny.
我们并不是孑然一身 黑斯廷斯号♥就要来了
We are not alone out here. The Hastings is close.
我们是安全的
We are safe.
为什么不把力气放在梦到这种结果上呢
Why not put your energies into dreaming about that outcome?
但是亨利·德拉克斯还透着气儿 活着呢
But Henry Drax is still alive and breathing.
他在船舱里 被链子拴在主桅上
He's down in the hold chained to the mainmast,
手和脚都被绑着 他逃不了的
bound hand and foot. He cannot escape.
我们现在就别讨论或者担心亨利·德拉克斯了
Now let us not speak or worry about Henry Drax any more.
萨姆纳 萨姆纳
Sumner! Sumner?
跟奥多德 威尔基和普莱斯一起过来 带上武器
Go with O'Dowd, Wilkie and Price, and arm yourselves.
得到的东西所有人平分
Equal shares for all.
你从科尔宾那儿什么都得不到的
You'll get nothing out of Corbyn.
那你也别想得到
Don't ever think you will.
他老婆是他妈女爵
His wife is a fucking baroness.
他兄弟是个法官
His brother is a judge.
科尔宾这种人没有责任感
A man like Corbyn doesn't feel obliged.
威尔基 把那破门守好
Wilkie, guard the fucking door!
把那破门守好 -快到了
Guard the fucking door! - Almost there.
快看这些宝贝
Look at these darlings!
是钻石
Fucking diamonds!
我们把石头撬出来
We'll prise out the stones,
把金子熔化
and melt down the gold.
我们他妈发达了 帕迪
We're fucking rich, Paddy.
我们真♥他♥妈♥发达了
We're fucking rich.
小心
Look out!
你好 帕特里克
Hello, Patrick.
科尔宾先生 长官
Mr. Corbyn, sir.
我听说其他人都死了
I hear the others are all dead.
奥多德 威尔基 普莱斯 所有人都死了
O'Dowd, Wilkie, Price, all of them, dead.
我们一不留神就被逮到了 先生
We were caught unawares, sir.
在屋子里
In the house.
你的伤口清洗干净了 骨折得不是很严重
Your wound was clean and the break isn't bad.
你可能要跛脚一段时间 但很快就会好的
You may limp for a while but that will soon fade
之后就看你自己了
and then no one will ever know.
这些宝藏都是真的
The treasure was real.
黄金 珠宝
Gold, jewels,
就像哈米德说的一样
just as Hamid had said,
但房♥间里藏着几个印度叛军人
but there were pandies hiding inside the house.
你掉入了一个陷阱啊
You walked into a trap then.
你错了
You made a mistake.
那不是陷阱 不是 是一场意外
Not a trap, no. An accident.
没人知道他们在那儿
Nobody could've known that they were in there.
医生擅离职守是件很严重的事
For a surgeon to leave his post, it's a serious thing.
可能会遭到控告
There's likely to be a charge.
进攻正处于关键阶段
The assault was at a crucial stage.
在这个时候失去三名医生...
To lose three surgeons at such a time...
我相信我可以依靠你的帮助 对吗 科尔宾先生
I trust I can rely on your assistance, Mr. Corbyn, sir?
我不知道我能帮到你什么
I don't see what assistance I could offer you.
我是说发生的事情的具体细节上
I mean on the details of what occurred.
具体细节就是 你不计后果的贪婪
The details are that your reckless greed
让你的三个医生战友
meant that three of your fellow surgeons
在伏击中中弹身亡了
were shot and killed in an ambush.
那是你命令我们这么行动的
On a mission that you ordered us on!
是你让我们去偷战利品
On your command to steal the loot!
你不在的时候 你受伤的战友们
And in your absence, your injured comrades,
其中有几名军官
several officers amongst them,
躺着没人照看 遭受着剧烈的疼痛
lay untreated and often in severe agony.
你本来能救下的人
Men you could have saved.
恐怕是将军想要的人
That, I fear, is as much as the General wants
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表