剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
So why did they ask?
他们只是希望你在场
They just want you to be there.
尽管我已经和他们说过了
Despite what I tell them,
他们仍坚信你有神力
they are convinced that you have magical powers.
他们认为你能吸引动物
They think the animals will be drawn to you.
我得去多久
How long will I be gone for?
一个星期
A week.
他们会给你一套新的皮毛
They're offering a new set of furs.
还有相当一部分的渔获
And a fair portion of the catch.
告诉他们我答应了
Tell them I said yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
那里可没有舒适的小木屋
You will not have the comfort of the cabin.
我很乐意去
I will gladly do it.
反正这里也没什么可做的
There is little enough around here to keep me occupied anyway.
也许你可以在他们面前
Maybe you could act as a good
做一个文明美德的好榜样
example of civilised virtues whilst you're among them.
我不敢当
I'll be no such thing.
你其实比你想得要好
You know you are a finer man than you think.
我知道你在守着秘密
You keep your secrets tight, I know that.
快快快快 马上了
Go, go, go! Go, go, go. That's it.
你助长他们的迷信了吗
So did you encourage their superstitions?
我不干涉他们的信仰
I let them believe what they want.
把他们蒙在鼓里对他们没有好处
You do them no service by keeping them in ignorance.
我没有更好的真♥相♥可告诉他们
I have no better truths to tell them.
怎么了
What's wrong?
就是...感觉堵得慌
It's...badly bunged up, that's all.
在我看来...他们更接近动物的世界 你不觉得吗
To me...they seem closer to the animal world, don't you think?
也许只是我们离得太远
Perhaps we are too far removed.
但他们的生活...
But they lead such...
是那么的野蛮和原始
brutish and primitive kind of lives.
冷酷
Unsentimental.
但并不野蛮
But brutish? No.
他们接受自己存在的现实
They accept the reality of their existence
和世界的现状
and the world as it is.
他们没有太多强迫它改变的欲望
They have no great need to force change upon it.
我不认为这样就叫原始
I don't think that makes them primitive.
我去给你倒点白兰地
I'll get you some brandy.
白兰地 白兰地 白兰地
Brandy, brandy, brandy.
是哪里 神父 给我看
Where is it, Father? Show me. Show me.
你的盲肠得了脓肿或溃疡
Your cecum is abscessed or ulcerated
差别并不重要
the difference is unimportant.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know this?
我以前是医生
I was a surgeon.
你做过这种手术吗
Have you done this before?
我没有亲自做过也没亲眼看过
I've neither done it myself nor seen it done.
我读到过一个叫汉考克的人
I read about it being performed by a man named Hancock
几年前在伦敦查令十字医院做过
at the Charing Cross Hospital in London some years ago.
然后呢
And?
在那次手术中 病人活了下来
On that occasion, the patient survived.
我们离伦敦太远了
We're a long way from London.
在这种情况下我会尽我所能
I'll do what I can under these conditions,
但...我们还需要很多的运气
but... we are going to need a large amount of luck.
好吧...
Well...
你尽你所能
You do your best
剩下的就听上帝的安排吧
and the Lord will take care of the remainder.
我还需要你的帮助 安娜
I'll need your help too, Anna.
我要你按住他
I want you to hold him
我说的时候就多用点这个
and apply more of this whenever I say.
开刀
In.
按住他 按住他
Hold him. Hold him.
按住他 按住他 按住他
Hold him. Hold him. Hold him.
来了
Here we go.
就这样
That's it.
快好了
Nearly there.
天啦...
Oh, dear...
就是这里
There we go.
你在我肚子里发现了什么
What did you find inside of me?
噢 不是什么好东西
Oh, nothing good.
那最好还是把它割了
Then best be rid of it, I'd say.
嗯
Hm-hmm.
好吧 对于一个相信永生的人来说
Well, for a man who puts his faith in life everlasting,
看来你非常渴望在这个
it seems you're awfully keen to linger on
痛苦和冲突的世界里苟延残喘
amidst the pain and strife of this one.
你现在好好休息吧 神父
I would like you to rest now, Father.
你会守护我吗
Will you be watching over me?
在春天到来之前
There's precious little else
这里也没什么可做的
to do around here until the spring arrives.
所以 是的
Aye.
这会是一个漫长而黑暗的冬天
It's going to be a long, dark winter.
我以为你会出去打猎
I thought you would be out hunting.
我不是海豹猎人
I'm not a seal hunter.
来
Come.
陪我坐一会儿
Sit with me awhile.
你是个怪人
You are a strange fella.
源源不断的神秘源泉
A constant source of mystery.
我知道你受罪了 帕特里克
I know you have suffered, Patrick.
我知道你受了很多罪
I know you've suffered a very great deal.
我所有的痛苦都是我自找的
All of my sufferings I have brought on myself.
我犯过很多错
I've made mistakes aplenty.
很多
So many.
告诉我谁没有犯过错
Show me a man who hasn't,
我会向你证明 那人要么是圣人 要么是个大骗子
and I will show you a saint or a very great liar.
我告诉你
And let me tell you,
我这辈子就没怎么见到过圣人
I have met very few saints in my lifetime.
你现在打算怎么做
What will you do now?
我是外科医生
Well, I'm a surgeon.
我会尽力重新开始 尽我所能
I'll try to start again, the best way I can manage.
减速
Ease out!
西码头的第二个方位
Second bearing from the Western Pier.
收到
Aye!
这是在干嘛 -五朔节
What's all this? -It's May Day.
[欧洲传统民间节日 用以祭祀树神 谷物神 庆祝农业收获及春天的来临]
今晚会很热闹
It'll be lively tonight.
巴克斯特先生
Mr. Baxter.
当我读到你从勒威克的来信时 简直不敢相信
I hardly believed it when I read your letter from Lerwick.
我们还以为你已经去世了
We thought we'd lost ya.
和其他那些可怜的家伙一起淹死或冻死了
Drowned or frozen with all the other poor buggers.
现在你活生生在这里 -确实
Yet here you are. -Yes, indeed.
你要不要吃点东西
Would you take something to eat?
要不要来一盘生蚝或者猪肉香肠
Can l get you a plate of oysters or a pork sausage?
我知道了 史蒂文斯
I know. Stevens, get this
给这位年轻人来一盘上好的小牛舌
young man a nice morsel of calf's tongue.
我是来拿工资的 然后就走 谢谢
I've come for my wages, and then I'll be on my way, thank you.
那可不行
You will not!
不坐下来和我喝上一杯
You're not leaving here till you've sat down
你可不能走 我不会允许你就这样走了
and taken a drink with me. I'll not allow it.
史蒂文斯 去安排 -好的
Stevens, that'll do. -Sir.
两艘船都沉了 你被路过的土人救了
Both ships sunk, and you're saved by passing Yaks.
太神奇了 你不觉得吗
Miraculous, don't you think?
别人是这么说的
So I'm told.
这个故事很不错 全世界都在等着听
It's certainly quite a story to tell the waiting world.
的确
Indeed.
但短期内我不会说的
But I won't be telling it any time soon.
为什么呢
Oh? And why is that?
因为不想让大家知道
Because I do not wish to become known
我就是志愿者号♥的那个幸存者
as the man who survived the Volunteer.
我想尽我最大努力向前看
I wish to move on, the best I can manage.
保持沉默可能是更大的善意
Keeping quiet may be the greater kindness.
好吧 让这些可怜的家伙安息吧
Let the poor buggers rest in peace, I say.
这是场可怕的事故 但这种事情只能忍♥受
It was a terrible accident, but such things must be endured.
等等
Wait.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表